• "I curse all of you in the name of YHWH, that you die, and that YHWH takes your life, and that your insides rot with pestilence!"

Trainwreck Raven Sparks

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by littlebiscuits, Sep 26, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
  1. Come on, you all knew a Raven thread was coming. But! in case you didn't, here is a brief background on this special lady.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRaven0us1
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSilentmourning
    http://starbl00d.deviantart.com/gallery/
    https://www.facebook.com/Official.Raven.Sparks/timeline

https://www.facebook.com/Goth.Boys (a facebook page she created which in retrospect is now really creepy given her relationship with teen boys.)

[​IMG]

Raven Sparks, ( yes that is her legal name, she's had it changed) is a 38 year old Goth who lives in NZ with her 18 year old husband, Logan. They married when Logan was just 16. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Raven and her child bride met when Raven's son, Dorian brought Logan home for a playdate after school.
    Dorian is a year older than Logan. :'(

[​IMG]

Raven has a long history of ranting and raving over the internet, but recently she has launching into a campaign against the evil trolls who called protective services on her child bride.

http://www.mywedding.com/ravenandlogan/galleries.html

you can read all about it here, including the part about the police almost arresting her and taking her son due to her being a pedophile. I really recommend it, its quite a read.

Also, Raven hates "poser goths" and "whores" and doesn't believe in nudity. So of course her molding page is full of naked pictures. Also, logan isn't allowed to have female friends on facebook.

[​IMG]

She also claims not to love her son, which is kind of sad for him, but not really surprising considering all her other craziness.

[​IMG]

Raven also claims to have had a long hard life of abuse, rape, and abandonment. She'll tell her story to anyone who will listen, but it's always wildly inconsistent, and of course, nothing is EVER her fault. :left:

• Informative Informative x 37
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    littlebiscuits

littlebiscuits mean girl
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. >Also, Raven [...] doesn't believe in nudity.
    So she's against nudity, but has a gallery with it?

Also, what was the age of consent in NZ when she married him? Now it's 16, according to Wikipedia.

• Informative Informative x 3
    #2 ToroidalBoat, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
    ToroidalBoat

ToroidalBoat Token Hispanic Friend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Did she throw a can of Spaghettios on her stall door?

Otherwise 8/10 for a lolcow, she's the right kind of chubby ifuknowwhatimean

• Agree x 19
    • Like x 5
    • Optimistic x 3
    • Disagree x 2
    • Dumb x 1
    A-Stump

A-Stump Dr Robotdick

kiwifarms.net
  4. Nah yo

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Butta Face Lopez

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. [​IMG]

Oh I forgot. This is lorelei, her baby doll. She claims to love the doll more than her actual child.

• Informative Informative x 13
    • Feels Feels x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    littlebiscuits

littlebiscuits mean girl
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. She looks to be a cruel hearted bitch, but she doesn't look to be lolcow material. She ain't funny.
    Side note: She is one hot goth chick.

• Disagree x 47
    • Agree x 4
    • Like x 3
    • Autistic x 3
    • Dislike x 1
    BellaKazza

BellaKazza Cuter Then You

kiwifarms.net
  7. As someone who knows this from personal experience, don't stick it in crazy and this bitch screams cray cray.

• Agree Agree x 30
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Surtur

Surtur Seeking Reproductive Success
    Staff Member Manager

kiwifarms.net
  8. So she's basically the pixy people would have sex with?

• Winner Winner x 20
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Count groudon

Count groudon Just bein' an edgelord

kiwifarms.net
  9. [​IMG]

I don't know about hot....but if you like goths I guess she has decent style. And yes, this is a prime example of, "never promise crazy a baby!"

• Winner Winner x 7
    littlebiscuits

littlebiscuits mean girl
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Looks like a fair bit of photoshopping in the op pic. Someone has a lot of issues.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kcbbq

kcbbq Are traps gay?

kiwifarms.net
  11. You know, I'm not really seeing the hotness aspect. She's just too creepy to be remotely attractive, at least in my opinion.
    Poor kid. And poor Logan.

• Agree Agree x 24
    Randall Fragg

Randall Fragg Suffer not the shitposter
    Staff Member Moderator

kiwifarms.net

12. she actually just posted a video about how she photoshops everything...

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    littlebiscuits

littlebiscuits mean girl
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Ugh - the look on Logan's mother's face at the 2012 Commitment Ceremony is heartbreaking. Seems she's trying to support Logan even though he's being taken hostage and making the worst decision of his life.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. 16 is under the age of consent, at least in my state. Shouldn't she be arrested for being a pedofork?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Bravokin

kiwifarms.net
  15. Bugger, I was a Goth as a teen but this is a incredible amount of crazy.

She isn't exactly a lolcow yet, but a little nudge here a little prod there we could send her over the edge.
    But that many facial piercings is just not attractive*, one or two maybe but the ones she has just don't look right in the photos of her I have just seen.

*= I have not got any problem with piercings on the face but I think she has really overdone them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Ravenor

Ravenor Purge.
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. When I was thirteen I went through a goth phase that lasted an entire school year. Thank God I grew the fuck out of it, Raven acts like an eternal teenager.

• Agree Agree x 11
    #16 The Joker, Sep 26, 2014
    The Joker

The Joker Does not have a girl penis

kiwifarms.net
  17. She's got an american accent. How'd she end up in New Zealand?
    Edit: Watched a couple videos and read some of her stuff. It's just a constant stream of shit. I'd rather fucking shoot myself than hitch to that wagon. No wonder she had to kidnap a teenager.

• Agree Agree x 4
    #17 Gorogoroth, Sep 26, 2014
    kiwifarms.net
  18. I don't know why, but I read that as the sort of person that people would have pity sex with.

• Like Like x 3
    Pine Tar

Pine Tar Disrespecting skeletons
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. All things told, she's not too unattractive by goth and lolcow standards. The face makeup, the black clothing and the contacts look awful but I can't say I disagree with too much else about her appearance... :tomgirl:

But that aside, this chick is definitely deserving of the Horrorcow label. Her personal life sounds insane, like way more than most people I've heard about. Why would a nearly 40 year old person marry a teenager and then brag about it on the internet? It sounds to me like she strong armed the kid into doing that too. That or the kid she married is just as dumb as her.

• Agree Agree x 13
    Konstantinos

Konstantinos The Sword of Atismu

kiwifarms.net
  20. Some kid in NZ wanted her shit and offered to pay for her to come live with him. She agreed because she was homeless. They got married shortly thereafter but obviously it didn't last. She's been married 3-4 times I think?

• Informative Informative x 19
    • Like Like x 1
    sea panther

sea panther stupid as fuck

kiwifarms.net