• ”IM BLOCKING YOU!!! BYE BACK STABBER!”

Trainwreck Raven Sparks

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by littlebiscuits, Sep 26, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. I think Josh thought he was getting himself some famous Internet celebrity. You know she played up her e-fame like she’s a really big deal, videos have xxxx views and has to beat all the thirsty men away with a stick. He did find her via FB fan page or YouTube afterall, and since he’s a moron he probably thought this meant she was someone of note and the fact she responded to him and fawned over his looks was an ego boost for a guy living on mom’s sofa.

Before she made the trip, and reality set in, there was a lot of talk about filming TLTWGTL airport meeting and all kinds of shit. I think couchie thought they’d live happily ever after as e-celebs off of easy youtube bux when they first talked about her moving over. Then it became obvious they are both broke af and the narrative and plans started changing. I think he started regretting his invitation to move stateside but by the time he realized he’d be supporting her the trap was already set and sprung.

He’s dumb as a rock, just like Raven needs. Raven doesn’t make anything but a pittance and some free crap for all her attention whoring, but even if she did the idea couchie could be a partner in doing videos for income is hilarious. She babbles on boring people to tears and he has the charm of a slug and is a mealey mouthed too boot. So now the two unemployed adults are stuck in a trailer in BFE unable to pay their bills and their luxuries amount to the scrapings of slaughter houses moulded into stick form.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 6
    #3641 MirnaMinkoff, Mar 12, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    MirnaMinkoff

MirnaMinkoff Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I keep forgetting she's "kinda famous" (per msg Logan wrote....only we all know who really wrote it.)

NoCouch was probably expecting paparazzi at the airport, awaiting the arrival of the famed one and to capture their first magic moments. Instead he got Plasticella, fourteen suitcases of crap and Cravy clutching a selfie stick and muttering about haaydurs.

Wonder if they'll sell their wedding to Hello.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Tiny Clanger

Tiny Clanger Unravelling
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Ha, I was trying to refresh my memory on something and went way back to first ten pages on thread where Raven herself showed up to defend herself.

A gem that I think has been forgotten, Raven blames Dorian for her “miscarriage” because he didn’t do the dishes. Seriously she posted that in the this thread to explain one of the many reasons why he’s such an awful son and why she’s totally justified in saying she should have aborted him.

Raven explains how Dorian caused a miscarriage
    I’ll link the post when I’m not on mobile but...defended it by explaining she told Dorian to wash the dishes, he didn’t! Her unemployed ass was forced to do a minor household chore and she said the sink had drano in it. She claims she later had a miscarriage and later read online that Drano could cause miscarriages. Presto! It was Dorians fault because had he just done this dishes it would have never happened. This is the level of crazy bitch we are dealing with. Poor Dorian.

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. This. This is why TLTWMTL saga is so delightful.

Before she went and totally fucked up Couchie & Co.'s life, we all knew whatever we said would be seen, blown into massive proportions then reeeee'd at Dorian and/or Logan for hours at volume until it all became their fault and they somehow had to placate her. Dorian had no choice at all and Logan was yanked in when he was sixteen. Nobody wanted to make their lives worse.

But I remember this every time I feel even the tiniest pang of sympathy for the ludicrous situation she's in now. She fucking chose it. HE fucking chose it. And I honestly don't care if she moans at him until his ears fall off - the only people I have any sympathy for are his family because his stupidity is fucking them over. Raven is one of the few cows that is so unremittingly unpleasant, with no guilt-inducing underlying issues (not even the BPD/NPD, if it's even real. She chooses not to manage it and makes it everyone else's problem) that absolutely deserves to reap the rewards of her selfish, ridiculous decisions.

And thank whatever NZ has accessible social health care, because Dorian can at least access the help he needs to sort out the headfuck she loaded on him. I don't even like kids, but can you imagine the crap he's been through, towed round after his batshit mother looking for a free life and taking all the bitterness she spewed when she didn't get what she thought she was due, plus whatever abuse her current squeeze handed out. Fuuuuuuck.

Ps. Not sure where i saw it (may have been here but I couldn't find it again) but in one of her latest borefests someone noticed the tabs open on her screen. "Logan Bank." What a surprise if she's taking money from Logan to give to NoCouch so he can give it back to her in the form of meat lollies and hideous toys. There needs to be a word that goes beyond "unbelievable."

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Tiny Clanger

Tiny Clanger Unravelling
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. There are a few Logan Banks in the world according to Google. Although I don’t know how near they are to her. It wouldn’t surprise me if she was thinking of getting an account with one of them just to fuck with Josh.

• Like Like x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. I don't think she's sorted her ID out yet, @Tragi-Chan - don't you need that to open an account in the US? I just assumed it was Logan's account or maybe a joint account she still has with him. I can't see him getting away with having an account she couldn't access, and she was using his deets to flog things like those gifted phones, cos the stiffed buyer bought it through a trade-me acc in Logan's name iirc.

Though I really hope you're right, cos if he is still giving her money he's beyond all hope.

Edit; that just sparked a thought. I know NZ is pretty fierce about alimony and support so I can understand L still giving her money before she left. But surely he's not responsible for funding his older-than-his-mother goffbag ex who has fucked off to another country to enact TLTWMTL with a couch-dwelling mushroom? Please, god, no.

#3646 Tiny Clanger, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    Tiny Clanger

Tiny Clanger Unravelling
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Friend, I think it means she's taking money from Logan's bank account in NZ.

• Agree Agree x 11
    kiwifarms.net
  8. IIRC Logan was also supposed to be mailing some of Raven's stuff over to the States, I can't imagine that would be cheap for him.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  9. @Dog Prom 3D asked if we thought Josh had the intelligence and awareness to realize what a terrible mistake he’s made. My comments, as always, are long so I’ll spoiler.

It’s an interesting question. He has little intelligence. Insight, I think he gets in flashes, but can’t process it. For example, when took the call at his new job to be shown her travel tickets, he wasn’t intelligent enough to not take the call at an important time for him. He probably still doesn’t get that was the start of the decline. But he had the insight to know that her coming for realz was a bad idea. He felt it, we could all see. He talked himself out of it.

He believed that the haters were the reason people said negative things about Raven, but had no intelligence capable of analyzing why she has so many haters so let feelings control him. He has to know that losing his job, being unable to pay the bills, at the same time getting many animals and her buying clothes and makeup is not just dumb luck. He has the insight to feel it but she’s still able to talk him out of it.

Her anger has to show now. She hates women and that includes family. It’s been months so Josh sees that. And, he seems like an affable guy. She tells him a story that he believes, but feels that it’s wrong. He knows something is wrong with her, but hasn’t the brains to figure it out. At least he’s not freaking out at people because of her, so that’s a step.

Someday, when the love feeling wears off, he’ll get it. He’ll probably never have the intelligence to look back and think “if I hadn’t responded to her on FB, my life would be good” and examine all the twists and turns that would prevent him from doing it again, but somewhere in that dim wit, he’ll know he fell for the wrong person.

It’s interesting that he went from an attractive girl like Claudia to ugly Raven. Claudia must be chuckling.

Raven was at the tipping point in YouTube where she could start to get money. Not a lot but some. If Amber could do it, anybody can. And she had the perfect story-traveling to the Deep South to be with her love. Surprisingly, lots of people were invested in that. She could have done a ton of videos; (starting with the promised airport meet) what’s it like, how do people react being Goth where she is, fixing up her trailer, what did she miss about NZ, does she like the US now, etc. If she’d started posting regularly two or three times a week by now she might have a couple hundred a month which would help. But her hate gets in the way-she’s so focused on us or Dorian that every video ends up a rant.

• Informative  x 7
    • Winner  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    •  x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Unless she finds a sugar-daddy and pisses off first, it'll be interesting to see what happens when NoCouch "call me Bullet" finally realises he's stuck with a screaming termagant who will never, ever be satisfied.

I think he's an emotional coward. As far as we can tell, he never properly finished with Claudia, just kind of wandered off, and I don't think he would have ever addressed it had Craven not kept him up for hours with her bitching. That whole conversation was an object lesson in manipulation - she knew he was tired, she knew he had to get up for work, but not only did she have to have reassurance NOW, which was achieved in the first phone call, she had to turn it into a war. She's astoundingly thick but he makes her look like Einstein - he couldn't do anything except follow orders "ring her back, say this, tell her we're engaged" and he was incapable of thinking, just dumbly followed even though it made him look like an arsehole and I don't think that's his normal mien. Ditto the marriage proposal; she turned an innocuous comment into something to back him into a corner with and, as @Barbarella said, he feels it somewhere, his f ace gives him away. It just doesn't register through the cement between his ears so he takes the path of least resistance.

One interesting thing is why the wedding that is more etc etc keeps getting pushed back. Perhaps that's his tiny little bit of survival instinct kicking in, although seeing how pathetic he was when he was being poked and prodded in the Claudia convo, I don't see how he'll ever be able to leave her when we know she has a huge arsenal of manipulation and no qualms about shoving her way to what she wants. And she wants wedding no.5 to a Couch Potato.

The comments about other women are also interesting. We don't know that she hasn't caused all sorts of confrontations and we won't know until she's ready to tell us and spin it (tho I dunno why she bothers, the story is never believable.) He's just a puppet in their vids, he trots out the party line, so we won't hear from him. But he's a mommy's boy and obviously close to his family, yet we now hear nothing of this family that were more than a family and loved Raven and it was all going to be the Waltons; the only comment since has been "Josh is at his mom's." So she could potentially have already caused god knows what in the way of drama. I just hope Mommy is a real southern mom and for once Raven has absolutely met her match.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Tiny Clanger

Tiny Clanger Unravelling
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Really, Raven? Aiken? Fucking lol. Aiken is an equestrian town and hotspot for eventing; it caters to upscale competitors. Something like 30% of the residents have an income over $100k, and that isn't counting the thousands that just winter there to continue training. Yeah, let's hit up a carriage company in a place full of wealthy horse owners and see if they'll give you a discount if you "promote" them with your gawth grannie aesthetic, or pester them about whether or not they have matching black horses. Great idea.

I must say though, if they're near Aiken then white trash Romeo there should get a job as a stall mucker.

As long as he doesn't fuck the horses.

• Informative Informative x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. She'd scare the living shit out of the horses.

@Shitmonger if they don't have matching black horses, she'd paint over brown ones.

Edit for just noticed cos I'z fick - assuming that nasty review comes up as it appears here, I imagine the fact they didn't answer that goffbag mentalist shown in the pic can only impact them positively when other potential customers look them up. I bet when they opened her "gimme freebies" email the laughter could be heard across Kentucky.

Poor Ravy. A bitchy review from you is marketing gold. Awwww.

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #3652 Tiny Clanger, Mar 14, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    Tiny Clanger

Tiny Clanger Unravelling
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. What's amazing is that she even thought she could get such a service for free, she's way more delusional than that English blogger who wanted a free hotel stay.

Getting $5 Made in China dresses and junk jewelry for free is one thing but transporting trained horses, a carriage and having a carriage driver working for a few hours costs thousands of dollars. It just shows how delusional she is that she thinks her promotional value is worth thousands to any company on earth.

But it's particularly crazy to think she has any value to a company specializing in traditional wedding services in the south. She couldn't be further from the typical young, traditional southern bride on which their entire business model depends upon.

The best she could hope for as far as free services in exchange for blog promotion would be the local Slayer cover band to play her wedding or a local tattoo artist to do "ring" tattoos. She's that classy.

Speaking of ring tattoos whatever happened to Pvt Piltdown getting a tattoo of Raven's name? I remember he was supposed to get one to match Raven's "Josh" tattoo. I wonder if he knows his name is the fourth or fifth man's name she's had tattooed on her? No tattoo yet, wedding date keeps getting pushed up, I'm beginning to think Josh doesn't really believe in TLTWMTL.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Oooo, @MirnaMinkoff, you couldn't possibly be suggesting that Cravy and Doofus aren't the modern-day Scarlett O'Hara and co.? Surely not!

I would wonder what Cravy's perfect wedding would be - and how near she's got in her 87544777 attempts cos there must be a fair few who escaped, sans balls or dignity but just about alive - but the answer would probably make Irish Traveller* weddings look tasteful and restrained.

And here seems to be the perfect place for this
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ljPFZrRD3J8

Funny, I was thinking about the non-existent tattoo yesterday. Perhaps he's using the gungemeat lollies as pacifiers, tho tbh I'm amazed she hasn't tied him down and done it herself. In Bumfuck, nobody can hear you scream....

*My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. You guys must have a US equivalent, I just don't know what it is!

• Like Like x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Tiny Clanger

Tiny Clanger Unravelling
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Irish Travelers are here too, as is the show My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. (In fact, there was a fantastic drama about them starring Minnie Driver and Eddie Izard called The Riches, if you ever need something to Netflix)

Raven does exactly what Russ Greer does-uses reviews to bitch at companies who don’t give them stuff. Reviews are supposed to be about the service you actually received, not a place to take out your narc rage for not getting a job interview or free wedding carriage. But tell that to Russ or Raven. Why, they’ll show those companies who’s boss!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. [​IMG]
    Uh-huh.

• Informative  x 10
    • Winner  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. The delusion is real.

Also, Raven looks like an aging Filipino drag queen, not a petite little girl.

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Like Like x 1
    Owlflaps

Owlflaps Nocturnal Shit Poster

kiwifarms.net
  18. Oh Raven. Reminder that you’re half asian. I thought she shunned her Thai ancestry, but I don’t see it beneath her to claim it when it counts.

Reminds me of a Thai saying my mother used to say a lot: “So ugly not even a dog will sniff [her].”

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Cake Farts

Cake Farts Appropriating Australian culture

kiwifarms.net
  19. She probably does get compared to a teenager, but not in terms of looks.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Yeah people don’t think she looks young but that she dresses like a 14 year old.

In the USA black people are known for not showing their age. I’ve never really heard of the “black don’t crack” phenom among Asians.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.