Trainwreck Raven Sparks -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I listened to it. Surprisingly, it’s a personal army request for Dorian.

so here’s how it goes:
Dorian reaches out to her. She knew it would happen but not this soon.

She has feels. Ready to hate him but doesn’t. During make up convo she tells Dorian many excuses about why she was a bad mom but it’s mostly the fault of the hate sites who wouldn’t let her vent. More excuses: she had a bad mom. She loved Dorian and wanted to be his friend, which also made her a mean mom. No dad in picture, no money, it’s hard to be a mom!

She wanted to be the best mom, had dreams about it, knew she could, but according to the internet, she did it all wrong. She vented online when a mother shouldn’t have and she knows that now, she shouldn’t have made those posts and videos.

Oh, this video? Dorian requested it.
She’s not right in the head She knows, but the Internet expects too much! He wants her to tell this story about what a Ugly Girlfriend did in the hopes we’ll go after her.

As we know, Dorian got a girlfriend, Isla or something. Raven liked Ugly Girlfriend. Ugly Girlfriend wanted to sleep with other men. Dorian told Raven. Raven told Dorian to talk to her about expectations. Ugly Girlfriend gets mad at Raven for interfering and relationship goes off rails. They decide whose going to the US, Dorian says he’s staying, Raven blows up at girlfriend. Fights fights fights. Raven regrets fights but also has to stand up for herself.

Dorian married ugly girlfriend, but UG still hates Raven. Is also obsessed. She goes online to hate sites and trashed Raven, but Dorian didn’t know about it. She lied. Then she’s into Logan. Makes Dorian watch them together, Dorian is so beat down by women he just goes along. Logan turns female, UG turns male, Dorian kicked out of marriage. He considers suicide. But then reconnects with mom. Job going well and promotion is coming so he’s staying there.

They want hate sits to turn on ugly girlfriend or at least know the truth. Ugly girlfriend is scared of hate sites. Raven loves Dorian, is glad they reconnected, he’s doing well in his job so doesn’t want him to move. Won’t nag him to, even though the US is best. Wishes his first marriage was better but she will be a better mom from now on.

fin
I feel very sorry for Dorian, and even Logan. Having the toxic influence of Raven made the dumb transtrender BPD chick seem like desirable girlfriend - because they think narcissist headcase cunts that thrive on drama and emotional upheaval are “cool” and are accustomed to that type of behavior thanks to Raven.

I hope Dorian stays in NZ. He has far better prospects in NZ than he does living in a trailer with Raven and Josh in white trash, USA. Dorian should take advantage of NZ healthcare system to seek therapy to deal with his abusive upbringing and how that led him into a abusive romantic relationship.

Getting away from the stupid snowflake social scenes his mother and girlfriend were so infatuated with would also be extremely helpful.

Guess Raven didn’t mention how badly she wants Dorian to meet his new sibling Samsung Boost? Have a happy family Christmas in the trailer where Dorian can spend quality time with his cell phone sibling?

Toasty

You have an appointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nope, absolutely no mention of little Samsung boost. Not even that she plans to do better this time around. She says she plans to do better with her second chance with Dorian, but it's all in lip service to the true intent of the video. Which as others have noted, is a pa request on her son's former spouse, as well as her own, while we're at it.
She's tried this before. She's showed the "hate sites" people she thought were just as awful or worse than her would take the heat off.
It never works. In any case, we can focus on more than one cow at a time. Add to this, most of the people she's tried to throw under the bus don't show their entire lives online, and when raven does this, it's just more of her airing her own business, so people can point and laugh.
Sometimes she figures it out for a spell. It's a simple equation. Don't show my personal life online; no one points and laughs. Show my personal life online; people point and laugh.
I'll never understand why she keeps doing it.
She could have been kept completely out of this pa request. Dorian could just release text and chat logs in places that already talk about his relationship, and see if it happens organically, which is of course, the only way these things do.
Sorry, I've rambled. Last thing is, poor fucking Dorian. He reached out to his estranged mom for help and support, and she made it all about her. Again.

Toasty

You have an appointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I did notice that her eyes were a bit wonky, and her nose particularly wide. Apparently the new makeup techniques now that she can see! Aren't helping with her Asian features. Once again, while trying to make someone else look bad, Cravy has made herself look a million times worse.

Mulberry Tree

kiwifarms.net
She posted that vid to her Facebook and tagged Dorian. I remember her putting Dorian down a lot for his resemblance to his father. It takes her putting a selfie through FaceApp to see the resemblance between her and him, and now he’s in her good graces? Really odd.

Attachments

The Fifth Waltz

Thoticus Maximus of the Roman Imperial Legion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She posted that vid to her Facebook and tagged Dorian. I remember her putting Dorian down a lot for his resemblance to his father. It takes her putting a selfie through FaceApp to see the resemblance between her and him, and now he’s in her good graces? Really odd.
Fucking hell, Dorian. He needs to ditch his psycho mom and focus on his life. I predict this will turn ugly.

Owlflaps

Owl get fucked up
kiwifarms.net
Fucking hell, Dorian. He needs to ditch his psycho mom and focus on his life. I predict this will turn ugly.
Dude needs to shut down his internet and step away for year or two. He’d cut off his influence with his toxic-as-fuck mom if he did that, no problem.

Anyways, everything that comes out of th at old washed up goth’s mouth is always a lie. Until Dorian himself gives the deets, I’m gonna take Craven’s little story with a grain of salt.

Mulberry Tree

kiwifarms.net
Based on a quick overview of our queer polycule back in NZ profiles, I think it’s safe to assume that his marriage to his BPD genderspecial partner Isa(ac)is absolved.
Ever since the beginning of November, all traces of Isa, their tagged photos and everything, have been wiped from Dorian’s profile and all that remains is a picture of their wedding cake made into his cover photo :( He is no longer friends with her.
Dorian, normally not one to post on Facebook often, also starts to post memes about suicidal thoughts and depression every other day.
Logan is still identifying as a transbian, a move that probably won over the heart of Isabelle, ultimately. Isa’s primary name is Isabelle, which I can only assume is a change in gender identification. Logan is also still friends with Dorian, unclear if they still consider each other partners, though. I doubt they are, since this poly thing wasn’t built on mutual attraction to eachother but on their mutual attraction to Dorian’s wife lol
It’s safe to say that this series of events is what lead to Dorian reaching out to his mother. Much of Dorian’s friend group is still connected to his ex, which is very isolating. He’s started talking to some of his old friends he had before meeting Isabelle, which wasn’t enough. Probably didn’t want to overwhelm his old friends with the emotions and feelings he’s processing after not talking to them for so long. This is why he’s reinstated contact with his BPD mom after losing his BPD wife. Also, it would be a huge “fuck you” to his ex-wife who made a point of elevating herself above Raven on lolcow a year ago

Attachments

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Based on a quick overview of our queer polycule back in NZ profiles, I think it’s safe to assume that his marriage to his BPD genderspecial partner Isa(ac)is absolved.
Ever since the beginning of November, all traces of Isa, their tagged photos and everything, have been wiped from Dorian’s profile and all that remains is a picture of their wedding cake made into his cover photo :( He is no longer friends with her.
Dorian, normally not one to post on Facebook often, also starts to post memes about suicidal thoughts and depression every other day.
Logan is still identifying as a transbian, a move that probably won over the heart of Isabelle, ultimately. Isa’s primary name is Isabelle, which I can only assume is a change in gender identification. Logan is also still friends with Dorian, unclear if they still consider each other partners, though. I doubt they are, since this poly thing wasn’t built on mutual attraction to eachother but on their mutual attraction to Dorian’s wife lol
It’s safe to say that this series of events is what lead to Dorian reaching out to his mother. Much of Dorian’s friend group is still connected to his ex, which is very isolating. He’s started talking to some of his old friends he had before meeting Isabelle, which wasn’t enough. Probably didn’t want to overwhelm his old friends with the emotions and feelings he’s processing after not talking to them for so long. This is why he’s reinstated contact with his BPD mom after losing his BPD wife. Also, it would be a huge “fuck you” to his ex-wife who made a point of elevating herself above Raven on lolcow a year ago
It’s too bad NZ doesn’t make crazy chicks like Pauline Parker anymore. Instead poor Dorian fell in with a dull, generic gender trending BPD chick who is basically just a twenty year old version of Raven.

Had he found a good old fashion Pauline Parker type girl, a legit and very loyal old school psycho, she could have at least solved his mama Raven problem. Instead he married a chick who imitates all of Raven’s worse attributes.

But Isa doesn’t (literally) have the balls to put it all out there like Raven. I’m sure Isa will lose what tiny sense of shame she has remaining and pursue online lolcowdom within a few years. The lure of attention is irresistible to her. I can only hope she starts taking T to prove how totally real and srs she is about being queer and trans lol.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel sorry for Dorian. He didn’t ask to be born to a raging psychotic narcissist who dragged him from man to man.

Sadly, he grew up with chaos, and the three years he was in a stable home wasn’t enough to let him understand that better things exist. Water seeks its own level, which means he grew up with chaos and feels comfortable with it and will find it again. He probably doesn’t know how to function in quiet where everything is normal and calm. Like his mother, he’s destined to repeat old patterns, so he’ll eventually find another nutjob woman who puts him through heartbreak, if he doesn’t suicide first. This kid needs a lot of therapy but will probably never get it.

I only hope he stays in NZ because if he goes to the states to rekindle a relationship with his mother it will only be a matter of time before she rejects him again, and he’ll be even worse off.
Their relationship can be manageable with 8k miles between them but no chance if they are even in the same state.

Dorian always struck me as a sad, lonely kid who did his best to ignore what was going on around him. He didn’t deserve any of the name-calling and crap his mother put him through along with very questionable lifestyle choices. I hope some day he can find peace.

Wanting Lolcow to hurt his ex is a step towards perpetual childishness, just like mommy dearest, but he never had support to grow up. Now he has to learn to do it on his own. I’m not hopeful.

Toasty

You have an appointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last I checked her " story of our wedding" thing was still up, complete with pics of her self harm and discussions of miscarriage. There's probably a link in here somewhere or other. It's like a wedding album site where most people post their engagement photos, cake ideas, how we met stories, registries, you know, wedding stuff. Craven used it to ebeg, air out her personal dirty laundry, regale the unsuspecting wedding community intended on that site looking for cake ideas with nudes if herself covered in Karo syrup taken by her son, attempt to normalize a woman in her 30's marrying a child. I highly suggest looking it up, it's a very horrifying/entertaining/cringy read. I'ma go hunt it down so I can link for y'all
It was http://www.mywedding.com/ravenandlogan/galleries.html but it looks like she finally got rid of it. But way back machine still has it if you are curious. It's truly informative if you are newer to the subject.

Last edited:

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

She's making another Logan video ("re-tell the story again without covering for him or putting a nice spin on it") to answer the haydurs, before she has another "hiatus". They should be coming very soon.

"Baby-wise I'm having a hard time" due to her exceptional piercings she can't kiss her child, so she removed her lip rings.

Our gothic grandma requires the wearing of a portable heart monitor because she's such a physical wreck (supraventricular tachycardia). She was hospitalised.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She just now noticed that the lip piercings were interfering with kissing the baby she downloaded months ago? She actually thinks people buy this shit?
She probably just read all the comments from people laughing at the idea that anyone caring for a newborn would be wearing multiple facial piercings, full face make-up, wigs, getting lasik, going out to see goffix bar bands, etc... Guess she decided that out of all of those issues a lip piercing would be the thing to go because “kissing the baby” I guess she doesn’t realize caring for a infant means you constantly hold them up against the side of your face and shoulder, so cheek, earring, eyebrow, etc..piercings are even more unbelievable and impractical to have than some lip rings.

People have to get rid of piercings because infant will grab on to that shit like a small crab and tear you up, not because it infers with mom giving “kisses” (shudder)

But I’m so glad to hear lil Samsung Boost is still around, I feared he had been deleted or repo’ed.

also, no way I’m sitting through her video. I recapped a video once upon a time in this thread and considered my combat tour to this KF thread fulfilled.