Trainwreck Raven Sparks -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

classtrash

kiwifarms.net
Josh works 5 to 6 days a week, comes home tired and wanting to sleep... but don't worry you fuckers! They often drive hours away to take pictures of something irrelevant to throw off you goddamn haters, of course in the comfort of her air conditioned car (??).

Ok, back to reality. Does she realize no one searches for her? She's always been the one to show their trailer or some stupid bullshit because she thinks she's made it and is proud of her life. "we're in florida!" then shows a picture of some fast food shithole in sc. Florida or South Carolina, no one cares. Anywhere she lives is going to be a shithole because she loves plastic tat and would turn the most expensive mcmansion into a cesspit of mold and mildew. Speaking of mold, I wonder how her makeup collection is doing. Shit's expired now, time to contact the ex husband and flash him sad saggy titties so he'll buy her the latest JS gimmick.

Raven might be asian, but christ is she the nastiest white trash. Bragging about ac in car. k

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I laughed at the AC in the car too. Welcome to 1950, Raven!

If people can find some flag by calculating the rotation of the earth in comparison to shadows, or if they can find where a potential murderer lives by tracking his bedspread then using google maps to walk street by street through his town to find a gas station he took a photo at that was across from his apartment, than I think people could find little Samsung Boost Bradley in one of the “Carolinas” near where a concert was held if they wanted too. Even if she changed her name to Emma Anne Jane Smith.

Raven, you just aren’t worth the ten bucks for the paperwork.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every YT’er with a new baby does a 30 minute rambling video talking about how it really exists. I mean just showing 20 seconds of holding the baby with the back of its head to the camera would be silly! Doing a thirty minute video all about the baby is simply protecting it from evil online stalkers. (Just admitting the baby isn’t real to “protect it” or never mentioning it, would not be a plan conducive to Raven’s narc ego)

I guess Raven can’t even find local white trash to babysit for to add some depth to her absurd Baby Boost saga. Sad. I wanted to see some white trash throw down when some single mom sees Raven claiming her baby online.

Raven has plastered her dumpster fire of a life online relentlessly for a year - including humiliating her actual real child while he was a teenager. Her suddenly being private about a pregnancy and new baby (she who showed off bottled miscarriages, sticking out her gut in photos because she was “3 weeks pregnant” and owning a reborn doll) is the definition of absurdity.

The idea that any woman with multiple facial piercings, full make-up and looking as well rested as Raven does, has been caring for a newborn is hilarious. Her vanity or stupidity meant she couldn’t even pretend to look a bit like a haggard new mom. Raven has no idea what caring for a baby entails, since her mom did all that for her with Dorian, so she’s clueless on how to even make herself seem mildly authentic.

Of course she’s changed her name five times, because she’s been married five times and defines her entire identity by her latest soulmate. Her last name is now Bradley. Dramatic claims about non-existent internet stalkers sounds better than the truth, which is Raven doesn’t want her real name known because it’s easier to disprove her lies and make fun of her white trash life. Luckily Raven is such a bad liar and freely shares her dumpster fire existence, so it’s not even necessary.

Last edited:

classtrash

kiwifarms.net
Raven's post history has been released on lc. She pretends to be a random friend of Dorian, calls her marriage to Logan "wrong on so many levels," and calls her tattoos shitty. The self awareness that was more than self awareness.

It was great when anons called her out on the font she was using on her phone and she's like "I'm totally not Raven, I just love fat old mall goth font! And so does my sister!" Bravo.

jeh0Tip.png

baby edit: she calls herself Gravy. Ahaha fucking hell man.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
Raven's post history has been released on lc. She pretends to be a random friend of Dorian, calls her marriage to Logan "wrong on so many levels," and calls her tattoos shitty. The self awareness that was more than self awareness.

It was great when anons called her out on the font she was using on her phone and she's like "I'm totally not Raven, I just love fat old mall goth font! And so does my sister!" Bravo.

View attachment 1084127

baby edit: she calls herself Gravy. Ahaha fucking hell man.
Note this is part one and there are more batches to come as she apparently doesn't stop, Admin post:
Regarding Ravens post history. Raven posts a lot, as many have noticed by now. Most are aware we have teased about her post history many times. One of the main reasons for the postponing has been that we continuously find her posting more and more. As her post history is interesting to say the least, we've waited to get more. But, as she never really stops we realised it is a futile attempt. Due to this I have decided that we will label her posts in batches and post updates to them.

Barbarella

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Note this is part one and there are more batches to come as she apparently doesn't stop, Admin post:
I suppose she’s here too, since she always talks about hate sites pleural. She’s a no-nothing here, relegated to the Beauty Parlor with only 245 pages, but as a narc she probably thinks she’s the highlight of the forum.

Honey, you ain’t no Russell Greer, Jessica Yaniv or even Boogie 1488. I bet Margret Palermo has more posts.

The way she posts about her son and his sad situation is so full of hate and petty childishness. I’m sure somewhere in that twisted brain she thinks by being nasty to Dorian’s wife and Logan and their admittedly weird situation (if it even exists) she thinks she doing the right thing. People with intellectual and emotional maturity would never take it online the way she had. Or do anything sh has done, in fact. I don’t think she’s matured past an angry two year old.

People try to help their kids through every stage, and there has never been a stage where she hasn’t done the exact thing that would make Dorian feel stupid and useless. She’s never lifted him up, which you don’t do when they do well, but is what you do when they aren’t. As a mother, you are their support. Instead of teaching him, helping him, loving him, she just wished she’d aborted him. None of us here who are parents can imagine saying that, even if we are angry, and all of us were kids and know how something like that would affect us. All she can say is “he wasn’t supposed to see it, and I was mad, I need to vent too.

Actually, no you don’t need to vent, Raven. I know a self-centered narc would be shocked and disbelieving of the idea that you not only don’t need to vent, you don’t have the right-it’s bad for everybody around you. You had a choice to STFU and at least not put that one thing on a hurting kid. Especially when it was about your troubled son. Whatever he does, a lot of it’s on you. So far, he has not been able to emotionally separate and until you allow that to happen, you are responsible for him. Even when they weren’t talking, she’s going to “hate forums” to be hateful about his life.

I’m just happy she’s lying about Samsung Boost. She didn’t deserve one kid, much less two. There is no way she would not fuck up any child under her care, like her animals. Like her men. Can’t wait to see what happens to Josh when he realizes he’s been duped all these years.

She’s pathetic. I’m looking forward to the next dump. I’ll bet she was “lovely girlfriend” and was Dorian’s friend among others.

Do we know independently from Raven that this triad between Dorian/Issa/and Logan even happened?

NomiMalone

dazzling; exciting; very, very sexy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Archives of Q&A and Happy New Year videos

Q&A 1

Happy New Year

Q&A 2

Q&A 3

Severing Family Ties

EDITED TO ADD: Q&A3 and Severing Family Ties

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Q&A with Josh, Part 3: Severing the family tie

Severing family ties: The complete story

No synop, apologies.
No need to apologize and a big simper fi to whoever sits through nearly two fucking hours of this nasty bitch giving her version of how alienating Josh’s family was totally their fault and posts a synopsis.

Never mind Raven has managed to alienate the family of every man she has ever married, the problem is definitely them, not Raven (who is so toxic that South Carolina could qualify as a EPA superfund site since she arrived)

classtrash

kiwifarms.net
Severing family ties: The complete story

No synop, apologies.

Sorry if this is an incoherent mess. It is Raven after all.

-It's so hard to make this video guys!

-Just want to clear things up because people are really curious because things were going so good!

-She doesn't mind putting it out there, it gives her something to talk about.

-First of all, it wasn't her that torn their family apart. Well it was, but it wasn't. She didn't tell him to stop talking to his family.

-She loves his family. They don't like her.

-She must have offended them and they didn't tell her. They just lied.

-She wishes she could come across people that wouldn't go to the hate sites.

-So firstly again, her and Josh's mom were best friend. They hugged! That means they're best friends!

-His mom drove her around trying to get Raven her SS card and bought her lunch and a christmas tree, truly best friends.

-She felt she was part of something because they spent thanksgiving together.

-Thought his mom would be her best friend.

-She liked her.

-The the crash happened. dec 7 2017.

-It was sooper scary.

-Other youtubers would understand that filming yourself takes you out of reality. It's a great way to cope!

-When the crash happened, she thought she was going to die!

-She didn't talk to Dorian, but she wanted to post a video to let him know she didn't die.

-She has bruising on her brain, broken rib, partially deflated lung, lacerated kidney, her liver was bleeding, she needed a blood transfusion, and other cuts and bruises (she also post pictures of her in her underwear standing in front of the christmas tree as soon as she was out of the hospital)

-She asked the doctors if she was going to be fine and they wouldn't tell her if she was dying or not.

-She had no hope.
(Shows hospital video from the night. it's somewhere in the thread, too)

-Josh's mom blocked her and messaged Josh asking him "what the fuck is the crash doing on youtube. I'm more upset about this than I am about what happened last night"

-They crashed into another couple. They could have died, too! Josh's mom is a bitch and doesn't care about people almost dying!

-Josh was fine with the video.

-After the crash, Josh's mom changed. She got cold and distance.

-Josh tried to talk to her. Josh's mom didn't like the video. (It's always Josh and Raven though, who cares if they were using his moms car and Raven admited they were drinking before the crash. They are more important! Fuck you Jackie. your car insurance is going to sky rocket fuck you)

-Raven still wanted to be friends with his mom because mom is friends with the brothers girlfriend.

-Josh's mom and brothers girlfriend turned into gossipers and talked about how they moved out of the original STWMTAS because they ditch the bills. That's a load of crap!

-Don't gossip about them, that's wrong!

-The first place they lived at had a big hole in the master bedroom that they said they would fix but they didn't fix it. There was no door in the back room and they were infested with mice. (This is the free trailer they got from Josh's friend, btw. Also the one she was bragging to makeup friend about)

-She caught 7 mice, they were in her suitcase! They ran everywhere and weren't scared of anything. They even had babies in the stove! (Ohhh, remember her making microwave shit? It's because nuked french toast is better than piss french toast) When they turned the stove on, they baked mice pee.

ravenvid.PNGravenvida.PNGravenvidb.PNGravenvidc.PNGravenvidd.PNGravenvide.PNGravenvidf.PNGravenvidg.PNGravenvidh.PNG
(and a video of baby mouse. lol this is what she left NZ for)

-They wouldn't return their calls about the stove so they bought one themselves with the little money they had.

-His mom helped them get the second trailer. It was overrun with roaches. More roaches than Raven has ever seen in her entire life!

ravenvidi.PNG
(Shows video of roaches running all over their stuff and picture of a scorpion. Again, she left NZ for this.)

-There was a counter that she could tap and roaches would run out of it. handfuls of roaches in her eyeglass case.
ravenvidj.PNG

-The landlord wouldn't repair the screen door. They had a dog that barked a lot.

-Landlord was pissed about their trash.

-Outlets were hanging out of the wall.
ravenvidk.PNG

-The walls didn't connect to the floor (holy fuck lol) so that's how the bugs got in.
ravenvidl.PNG

-It wasn't a good place, landlord wouldn't help them fix anything.

-Living in Saluda sucked because there weren't jobs and it's a small town.

-She didn't bring a lot with her when she moved. Just 9 suitcases.

-Josh lived in his own house before she moved there. Sometimes his brother would stay over, sometimes his mom would stay over. There were two rooms. One he used for his brother and one spare room that he used for his mom.

-Josh slept on the couch of his own house. (ok Raven. that's why the house was under Jackie's name.)

-Josh didn't like that house, so he left and got the first trailer.

-When she got there she only had 700 dollars left. They bought an air mattress, sheets, blanket, some food.

-They really had nothing. No money, they were as close to being to the bottom as anyone could be without being homeless.

-They were starving (and living on slim jims)

-They struggled. (while bringing dozens of animals in and out of the mouse and roach situation. the fuck is wrong with people?)

-Josh got let go at fedex and found a new job.

-Overtime they got raised up and bought a car and move and tried to buy their own home and food.

-They still struggle quite a bit, but not like before.

(She realizes she rambled off her main point of the story about how evil Josh's mom is and changes the subject.)

-Things with his mom weren't good. Josh tried to talk to her once and she was still mad about the video. Raven didn't know she'd get mad because Raven never mentioned it was her car.

-Raven wanted to clear the air and have tea with mom. She really liked her! Josh asked mom and mom said no.

-That's what started it.

-For a year Raven wanted to talk things out but mom said no! Raven never talked about her! She only talked about her and Josh! Why is she so mad!!!!

-The car they crashed was nice. It was a ford! It was an honest accident. She wasn't having Josh take pictures of her, they weren't drinking. (anyone got the ss right before the accident where Raven said they had drinks at the chain restaurant?) It was an accident! It could have happened to anybody!

-Raven tried and tried and tried and she tried. Things were bad. Really bad.

-Raven gave her 4000usd to try to make things right. It wasn't as much as the car cost, but she tried!

-Raven thought when they took mom to pick up the car that mom would be best friends with Raven again. Nope.

-They told mom that they were moving and buying their own home. Mom didn't care, thought they were moving too far. Josh was sad.

-Mom wasn't proud that her grown ass son got a job and wouldn't starve.

-They were in the wommart parking lot and mom called Josh and wouldn't talk to Raven.

-Raven was sad because she just gave mom 4000usd and mom wouldn't even talk to her for 5 minutes. (And I quote) "what is her problem?"

-Josh got frustrated with mom, kept trying to get mom to talk to Raven for 5 minutes. Josh finally told mom that she is disrespecting his wife!

-Josh stopped talking to mom. Sad face.

-Thanksgiving was coming up again, they knew things were bad and wouldn't be spending thanksgiving with his family.

-Josh talked to his brother about what was happening and brother said get over it. Josh yelled at brother because THIS MY GIRLFRIEND (que?)

-Brother dunked in their faces that they had a good thanksgiving together. (go brother!)

-Raven started stalking brothers girlfriend, brothers girlfriend unfriended her!

-Raven thought they were going to buy stuff for each other for christmas and make wishlists together. Aww damn!

-Brothers girlfriend is a gossiping bitch, but she wasn't going to say anything about it because (idk. my brain is bleeding now. moving along.)

-Raven messages brothers girlfriend and asks why she unfriended her. Brothers girlfriend says "I don't know, why did you get on Josh's fb and unfriend me?"

-Raven didn't do that, he did! He doesn't want to be friends with people that would unfriend Raven. Josh is an adult who can do what he wants.

-Brothers girlfriend is a total bitch. A huge huge bitch for no reason.

-Brothers girlfriend confronts Raven about how Josh doesn't even talk to his family anymore.

-Josh's family has always been a good guy and his family treats his as their gopher. They had him run errands for them (dog food, beer, smokes) and didn't care that he worked all day. (If he worked all day how did he have all the time in the world to woo a youtube famous goth?)
ravenvidm.PNG

-Josh is a good guy who didn't have a girlfriend.

-Raven and Josh needed time to bond when she first moved there, and mom didn't respect that and expected Josh to continue to be her bitch boy.

-Josh's step dad wanted beer. Josh was tired and Raven stepped in and told him "no! You're not his errand boy! It's not safe to drive when you're tired! Tell him no!" Josh's step dad didn't even tell him I love you!

-Josh's sister and her were on good terms in the beginning, too. They were even facebook friends! You hear that! Raven has friends! but she unfriended Raven.

-Raven changed profiles and tried to add sister, but sister wouldn't add her. Pretended to not see it. So Raven kept resending the friends request. Sister is a nurse and worried about what having Raven on her friendlists might do to her career. The hate sites would be able to see everything!

-Sister wouldn't man up and tell her the truth. Which embarrassed Raven. Raven was hurt.

-Brothers girlfriend doesn't know what it feels like to be shut out by mom! Raven tried to gossip with brothers girlfriend. Brothers girlfriend told her to leave her alone.

-Raven gets mad and tells brothers girlfriend to fuck off and that they all deserve each other, fuck off. She blocks brothers girlfriend.

-Brother has entered the chat. Calls Raven a bitch. Raven freaks out.

-Brother and Josh start fighting. Brother has been visiting the hate sites. Brother starts quoting hate sites.

-Josh wants the pussy boss, and cuts the entire family off. Blocked them!

-Brother goes to Raven's youtube page and fan page, Raven shuts her fan page down because of this. Says brother was posting on hatesites, saying Raven doesn't work.

-Brother is an alcoholic drink driver bad boy who has never worked. (More Raven's speed!)

-Raven worked all the time when she was younger, and raised her son by herself.

-Brother thinks Raven is rich and didn't give mom enough money for her car.

-Raven is really proud where they are in their life because they built themselves up! They're not rich bragging, they're just proud!

-The last christmas they had together, step dad came uninvited. Mom got everyone mints and step dad stole their mints. Drama.

-Brother screwed up by going to the hatesites, that's unforgivable. He's cut out forever.

-Step dad was talking crap about Raven. Josh calls him sperging. Step dad hangs up.

-Mom calls and yells at them for talking to step dad in such a way. Mom says she misses how things were.

-They tried to be a family again. (she talked for minutes here, it's the same shit as before)
ravenvidn.PNG

-Mom found a hidden youtube video where Raven spergs about mom. They never talk again after the sooper secret hidden video.

-Raven didn't do nothing wrong! Mom is a bitch.

-Josh was always there for mom but he needs to have his own life.

-Mentions the dog food screenshot again and said she had her own car (this was in Dec. She didn't have a car in Dec. They wrecked it. LAH)

-Brother attacks Raven for nothing! She just posted a video about the accident to tell her fans what happened if she died!

-drama drama hate sites drama unforgivable.

-Josh is covering the tattoo of his moms name on his neck. He wants nothing to do with her.

-His family doesn't know where they are. Which is great! They're hidden.

-Mentions Josh's ex girlfriend. They were engaged. Josh's mom said they weren't and she was just a girlfriend. Raven defends his engagement to ex girlfriend. It was a real engagement!

-Raven moved 6k miles to be with him and they didn't care. They only cared because Josh didn't run errands for them anymore.

-Josh feels less than nothing.

-end of story.
a.PNG
b.PNGc.PNGd.PNGe.PNGf.PNG
g.PNGh.PNGi.PNGj.PNG
k.PNG
l.PNGm.PNGn.PNGo.PNG
p.PNG
The last 10 minutes or so of her talking my brain just kind of shut off because she just kept repeating things about how Josh isn't their bitch boy and how they should be happy for them and how they're all gossiping hate site visiting bitches.

Well that was fun. Do I dare tackle the Q&A?

edit: a tldr for the break down. Josh's family are all bitches that should be happy that he has a slim jim loving wife.

Last edited:

OstREEEch

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if this is an incoherent mess. It is Raven after all.

-It's so hard to make this video guys!

-Just want to clear things up because people are really curious because things were going so good!

-She doesn't mind putting it out there, it gives her something to talk about.

-First of all, it wasn't her that torn their family apart. Well it was, but it wasn't. She didn't tell him to stop talking to his family.

-She loves his family. They don't like her.

-She must have offended them and they didn't tell her. They just lied.

-She wishes she could come across people that wouldn't go to the hate sites.

-So firstly again, her and Josh's mom were best friend. They hugged! That means they're best friends!

-His mom drove her around trying to get Raven her SS card and bought her lunch and a christmas tree, truly best friends.

-She felt she was part of something because they spent thanksgiving together.

-Thought his mom would be her best friend.

-She liked her.

-The the crash happened. dec 7 2017.

-It was sooper scary.

-Other youtubers would understand that filming yourself takes you out of reality. It's a great way to cope!

-When the crash happened, she thought she was going to die!

-She didn't talk to Dorian, but she wanted to post a video to let him know she didn't die.

-She has bruising on her brain, broken rib, partially deflated lung, lacerated kidney, her liver was bleeding, she needed a blood transfusion, and other cuts and bruises (she also post pictures of her in her underwear standing in front of the christmas tree as soon as she was out of the hospital)

-She asked the doctors if she was going to be fine and they wouldn't tell her if she was dying or not.

-She had no hope.
(Shows hospital video from the night. it's somewhere in the thread, too)

-Josh's mom blocked her and messaged Josh asking him "what the fuck is the crash doing on youtube. I'm more upset about this than I am about what happened last night"

-They crashed into another couple. They could have died, too! Josh's mom is a bitch and doesn't care about people almost dying!

-Josh was fine with the video.

-After the crash, Josh's mom changed. She got cold and distance.

-Josh tried to talk to her. Josh's mom didn't like the video. (It's always Josh and Raven though, who cares if they were using his moms car and Raven admited they were drinking before the crash. They are more important! Fuck you Jackie. your car insurance is going to sky rocket fuck you)

-Raven still wanted to be friends with his mom because mom is friends with the brothers girlfriend.

-Josh's mom and brothers girlfriend turned into gossipers and talked about how they moved out of the original STWMTAS because they ditch the bills. That's a load of crap!

-Don't gossip about them, that's wrong!

-The first place they lived at had a big hole in the master bedroom that they said they would fix but they didn't fix it. There was no door in the back room and they were infested with mice. (This is the free trailer they got from Josh's friend, btw. Also the one she was bragging to makeup friend about)

-She caught 7 mice, they were in her suitcase! They ran everywhere and weren't scared of anything. They even had babies in the stove! (Ohhh, remember her making microwave shit? It's because nuked french toast is better than piss french toast) When they turned the stove on, they baked mice pee.

View attachment 1090631View attachment 1090632View attachment 1090633View attachment 1090634View attachment 1090635View attachment 1090636View attachment 1090637View attachment 1090638View attachment 1090639
(and a video of baby mouse. lol this is what she left NZ for)

-They wouldn't return their calls about the stove so they bought one themselves with the little money they had.

-His mom helped them get the second trailer. It was overrun with roaches. More roaches than Raven has ever seen in her entire life!

View attachment 1090640
(Shows video of roaches running all over their stuff and picture of a scorpion. Again, she left NZ for this.)

-There was a counter that she could tap and roaches would run out of it. handfuls of roaches in her eyeglass case.
View attachment 1090641

-The landlord wouldn't repair the screen door. They had a dog that barked a lot.

-Landlord was pissed about their trash.

-Outlets were hanging out of the wall.
View attachment 1090642

-The walls didn't connect to the floor (holy fuck lol) so that's how the bugs got in.
View attachment 1090643

-It wasn't a good place, landlord wouldn't help them fix anything.

-Living in Saluda sucked because there weren't jobs and it's a small town.

-She didn't bring a lot with her when she moved. Just 9 suitcases.

-Josh lived in his own house before she moved there. Sometimes his brother would stay over, sometimes his mom would stay over. There were two rooms. One he used for his brother and one spare room that he used for his mom.

-Josh slept on the couch of his own house. (ok Raven. that's why the house was under Jackie's name.)

-Josh didn't like that house, so he left and got the first trailer.

-When she got there she only had 700 dollars left. They bought an air mattress, sheets, blanket, some food.

-They really had nothing. No money, they were as close to being to the bottom as anyone could be without being homeless.

-They were starving (and living on slim jims)

-They struggled. (while bringing dozens of animals in and out of the mouse and roach situation. the fuck is wrong with people?)

-Josh got let go at fedex and found a new job.

-Overtime they got raised up and bought a car and move and tried to buy their own home and food.

-They still struggle quite a bit, but not like before.

(She realizes she rambled off her main point of the story about how evil Josh's mom is and changes the subject.)

-Things with his mom weren't good. Josh tried to talk to her once and she was still mad about the video. Raven didn't know she'd get mad because Raven never mentioned it was her car.

-Raven wanted to clear the air and have tea with mom. She really liked her! Josh asked mom and mom said no.

-That's what started it.

-For a year Raven wanted to talk things out but mom said no! Raven never talked about her! She only talked about her and Josh! Why is she so mad!!!!

-The car they crashed was nice. It was a ford! It was an honest accident. She wasn't having Josh take pictures of her, they weren't drinking. (anyone got the ss right before the accident where Raven said they had drinks at the chain restaurant?) It was an accident! It could have happened to anybody!

-Raven tried and tried and tried and she tried. Things were bad. Really bad.

-Raven gave her 4000usd to try to make things right. It wasn't as much as the car cost, but she tried!

-Raven thought when they took mom to pick up the car that mom would be best friends with Raven again. Nope.

-They told mom that they were moving and buying their own home. Mom didn't care, thought they were moving too far. Josh was sad.

-Mom wasn't proud that her grown ass son got a job and wouldn't starve.

-They were in the wommart parking lot and mom called Josh and wouldn't talk to Raven.

-Raven was sad because she just gave mom 4000usd and mom wouldn't even talk to her for 5 minutes. (And I quote) "what is her problem?"

-Josh got frustrated with mom, kept trying to get mom to talk to Raven for 5 minutes. Josh finally told mom that she is disrespecting his wife!

-Josh stopped talking to mom. Sad face.

-Thanksgiving was coming up again, they knew things were bad and wouldn't be spending thanksgiving with his family.

-Josh talked to his brother about what was happening and brother said get over it. Josh yelled at brother because THIS MY GIRLFRIEND (que?)

-Brother dunked in their faces that they had a good thanksgiving together. (go brother!)

-Raven started stalking brothers girlfriend, brothers girlfriend unfriended her!

-Raven thought they were going to buy stuff for each other for christmas and make wishlists together. Aww damn!

-Brothers girlfriend is a gossiping bitch, but she wasn't going to say anything about it because (idk. my brain is bleeding now. moving along.)

-Raven messages brothers girlfriend and asks why she unfriended her. Brothers girlfriend says "I don't know, why did you get on Josh's fb and unfriend me?"

-Raven didn't do that, he did! He doesn't want to be friends with people that would unfriend Raven. Josh is an adult who can do what he wants.

-Brothers girlfriend is a total bitch. A huge huge bitch for no reason.

-Brothers girlfriend confronts Raven about how Josh doesn't even talk to his family anymore.

-Josh's family has always been a good guy and his family treats his as their gopher. They had him run errands for them (dog food, beer, smokes) and didn't care that he worked all day. (If he worked all day how did he have all the time in the world to woo a youtube famous goth?)
View attachment 1090644

-Josh is a good guy who didn't have a girlfriend.

-Raven and Josh needed time to bond when she first moved there, and mom didn't respect that and expected Josh to continue to be her bitch boy.

-Josh's step dad wanted beer. Josh was tired and Raven stepped in and told him "no! You're not his errand boy! It's not safe to drive when you're tired! Tell him no!" Josh's step dad didn't even tell him I love you!

-Josh's sister and her were on good terms in the beginning, too. They were even facebook friends! You hear that! Raven has friends! but she unfriended Raven.

-Raven changed profiles and tried to add sister, but sister wouldn't add her. Pretended to not see it. So Raven kept resending the friends request. Sister is a nurse and worried about what having Raven on her friendlists might do to her career. The hate sites would be able to see everything!

-Sister wouldn't man up and tell her the truth. Which embarrassed Raven. Raven was hurt.

-Brothers girlfriend doesn't know what it feels like to be shut out by mom! Raven tried to gossip with brothers girlfriend. Brothers girlfriend told her to leave her alone.

-Raven gets mad and tells brothers girlfriend to fuck off and that they all deserve each other, fuck off. She blocks brothers girlfriend.

-Brother has entered the chat. Calls Raven a bitch. Raven freaks out.

-Brother and Josh start fighting. Brother has been visiting the hate sites. Brother starts quoting hate sites.

-Josh wants the pussy boss, and cuts the entire family off. Blocked them!

-Brother goes to Raven's youtube page and fan page, Raven shuts her fan page down because of this. Says brother was posting on hatesites, saying Raven doesn't work.

-Brother is an alcoholic drink driver bad boy who has never worked. (More Raven's speed!)

-Raven worked all the time when she was younger, and raised her son by herself.

-Brother thinks Raven is rich and didn't give mom enough money for her car.

-Raven is really proud where they are in their life because they built themselves up! They're not rich bragging, they're just proud!

-The last christmas they had together, step dad came uninvited. Mom got everyone mints and step dad stole their mints. Drama.

-Brother screwed up by going to the hatesites, that's unforgivable. He's cut out forever.

-Step dad was talking crap about Raven. Josh calls him sperging. Step dad hangs up.

-Mom calls and yells at them for talking to step dad in such a way. Mom says she misses how things were.

-They tried to be a family again. (she talked for minutes here, it's the same shit as before)
View attachment 1090645

-Mom found a hidden youtube video where Raven spergs about mom. They never talk again after the sooper secret hidden video.

-Raven didn't do nothing wrong! Mom is a bitch.

-Josh was always there for mom but he needs to have his own life.

-Mentions the dog food screenshot again and said she had her own car (this was in Dec. She didn't have a car in Dec. They wrecked it. LAH)

-Brother attacks Raven for nothing! She just posted a video about the accident to tell her fans what happened if she died!

-drama drama hate sites drama unforgivable.

-Josh is covering the tattoo of his moms name on his neck. He wants nothing to do with her.

-His family doesn't know where they are. Which is great! They're hidden.

-Mentions Josh's ex girlfriend. They were engaged. Josh's mom said they weren't and she was just a girlfriend. Raven defends his engagement to ex girlfriend. It was a real engagement!

-Raven moved 6k miles to be with him and they didn't care. They only cared because Josh didn't run errands for them anymore.

-Josh feels less than nothing.

-end of story.
View attachment 1090614
View attachment 1090615View attachment 1090616View attachment 1090617View attachment 1090618View attachment 1090619
View attachment 1090620View attachment 1090621View attachment 1090622View attachment 1090623
View attachment 1090624
View attachment 1090625View attachment 1090626View attachment 1090627View attachment 1090628
View attachment 1090630
The last 10 minutes or so of her talking my brain just kind of shut off because she just kept repeating things about how Josh isn't their bitch boy and how they should be happy for them and how they're all gossiping hate site visiting bitches.

Well that was fun. Do I dare tackle the Q&A?

edit: a tldr for the break down. Josh's family are all bitches that should be happy that he has a slim jim loving wife.
It’s almost like people don’t like having their property destroyed by two loser alcoholics. . . :thinking:

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mama must be beside herself with grief and regret that she has a brand new fake grandbaby she'll never see and will never know her, all because she unfriended Raven on Facebook. That'll learn her.

Yes please. That was an excellent recap.
Im going to bet me-maw losing out on a relationship with her grandphone didn’t even get a mention?

If Raven is selling her Samsung baby saga to Josh’s family she’s even crazier than I imagined. I bet she told Josh that it “proves” his family is awful if they won’t even call to find out about her baby phone app.

Raven is now telling Josh that his mom would even hate a real grandphonebaby!! ”that’s how evil she is Josh! She would hate your baby!!”

classtrash

kiwifarms.net
Yes please. That was an excellent recap.
This one is a bit more chaotic because it's two people droning on and on about absolutely nothing. Again, it's Raven. What can we expect.

-This is the first time anyone on youtube is hearing about this because Raven has never mentioned this on youtube before. She's uploading the 57 minute mess sometime (same time)

-This is Josh's side of the story, Raven is not coaching him at all. The caveman grunts in acknowledgment of this.

-Josh doesn't have contact with his family and doesn't plan on it anytime soon.

-It all started with the crash, like Raven said in her other video. Everything was peachy until Dec 7th 2017.

-Raven was injured. They joke about her faking it because Josh's family says she was faking the whole time. They both grunt. But she wasn't faking it. (Raven playing with her hair apologizes to Josh because she doesn't like the way her head looks in the camera. Josh says it's fine. Raven puts more of her face in screen and looks saddened)

-Josh tries to remember who filmed the video of Raven in the hospital. Raven reminds him that she held the phone and gave it to him. Caveman grunts.

-Mom was pissed that Raven made a video. Josh already calls himself estranged from his mother "She forgot she had a son that was estranged or something." Says Raven has an online presence and if she was to pass away because of the accident they have the right to know.

-Mom was subscribed to Raven so she knew Raven had an online presence.

-Josh says "She wanted to make it for her son knowwhatimsaying in case something happened"

-Um, it was a mess.

-Anyways, a year after that, um, grunt, mom wouldn't talk to Raven.

-Raven chimes in to keep opiate Josh on track. "Your mom was more mad that I made the video than she was about the crash" Caveman grunts.

-Josh could have died, Raven could have died. grunt

-Josh tried to contact mom several times, even while he was at work. Raven reminds him that she wanted mom to come have tea at their trailer. You know, the mouse infested trailer. Mom denied any chance for tea for two.

-Raven coaches Josh about how she use to feel about his family. "All you wanted in your past relationships was to be part of a family.

-Raven LOVED his family. They went to eat a couple times and had thanksgiving. She wanted to be part of the family, but they didn't want it. Was it the crash? No, it was other reasons.

-The family is pushing themselves further away and Josh doesn't want no part of that.

-Raven "Have I forced you to cut your mom out of your life" Josh "grunt grunt no. I told mom to talk to her for 5 minutes. 6 minutes tops. accept us. I don't care how long I've been your son. grunt"

- They were hurt because that's disrespectful.

-Raven asks Josh about his brother. Josh is having trouble remember date of the doomed thanksgiving. Raven keeps telling the story while Josh grunts and talks through his teeth, repeating what Raven says.

-It would be awkward to go to thanksgiving and no one talks to Raven, according to her. (Remember, this is Josh telling his side of the story and not Raven's side at all. She's letting Josh talk, remember?) She continues to talk.

-Raven says she's sorry for talking over Josh and he grunts "where was I?" (who the fuck knows Josh. I don't even know where I am now) Raven ushers him to continue talking about the thanksgiving that wasn't even a thanksgiving.

-Josh asks Raven how everything started. Raven reminds nimrod it was because brothers girlfriend unfriended her on facebook. He tells the story about how he then unfriends brothers girlfriend and it flares a fight. (of course with Raven reminding him things)

-Brothers girlfriend thinks Josh only cut mom out of his life because Raven came along. Oh yeah, Raven said that, too and Josh grunts out a "nope nope sure didn't"

-Raven takes over Josh's story again talking about how brothers girlfriend was fighting with her and had a total atitude. All Raven wanted was to know what she did wrong. Josh sits and nods.

-Raven never called brothers girlfriend a skank. she only called her stupid and told her to fuck herself.

-Raven is still telling Josh's story. Brother messaged Josh about Logan and the hate sites! Brother just wants attention and posted on the hatesites. (side note: if it comes out that Raven was the one that posted as Josh's brother on lc, I will climax)

-Josh's family thinks Raven took Josh away, which she did! But totally not in the way they're saying. Josh grunts and looks at himself in the camera. (Josh is really good at telling his story)

-You don't move 6k miles to be with someone and then not spend any time with them!

-Raven prompts Josh to tell the viewers at home what he would do for his family before she moved in. "Most things" he then goes on to talk about what he did for them while he was a fedex driver (literally got that job right before Raven moved there, so he didn't do things for long)

-Josh's family need cigarettes and beer and dog food. Raven told him to stop helping them. (I thought he was suspose to be talking about what he did before she moved in?)

-Josh grinds his teeth together like a fucking addict. Nice!

-Mom wasn't proud of him for quitting smoking. How can she not dote over her 30 something year old son being a fucking adult. What an absolute bitch!

-Raven thinks there was a hatred brewing for her because his family is stupid.

-Raven wishes his family would have come to their place and she would make dinner for them. Josh says "not now" (REMEMBER this is the trailer with the mouse infestation that the stove was fucked up, or even the roach motel trailer. She expected people to congregate and eat in that hovel. Fuck.)

-Raven was never allowed in moms house. (Josh leaves the camera to go take pills or something. Raven keeps talking about how mom is a bitch)

-Josh is back and grunting "I guess" to whatever Raven is saying.

-Sister asked Josh was he never calls them, but they never call him!

-No one came to visit after the crash, but they visited brother when he twisted his ankle.

-Josh exaggerates the crash and says Raven "almost died." Raven, amused at well she has trained her cuck smiles and says she didn't almost die. They talk about her injuries again. 2017. This happened in 2017.

-Brother tried to expose Raven for faking her shit. (I mean, she was up dancing in videos half naked real quick.)

-Raven chirps "I gave her 4000 dollars!" Josh begs mom to talk to Raven when they picked up moms car with her and she wouldn't.

-Mom thinks Josh is moving too far away.

-They borrowed money from mom for food.

-The parking lot story is here, too. Except now it's "we just bought her a new car" and mom still wouldn't talk to Raven. Bitch!

-They don't know why this is happening!

-Josh was driving when the crash happened. he wasn't taking picture and he didn't fall asleep! And not drinking! Josh grunts "nah nah"

-Brother has crashed his moms car before and is the golden child. Josh doesn't care who the golden child, he just wanted a family.

-Step dad talks shit about Raven and Josh tells him how "it was". Josh calls mom and yells at her about how step dad can talk about Raven "like that" but he can't say anything?!

-Raven prompts caveman to remember as hard as he can to remember what mom says at the end of his message. He doesn't recall. opiate brain will do that do ya. Raven recalls for him "I wish we could all make up" grunts of approval all around.

-They made a video for her, a very calm video. Mom doesn't care. That was well over a year ago.

-Raven didn't give Josh the ultimatum, he gave mom one though.

-Raven has text her and linked her videos and she's so sorry. (wasn't this Josh's video?)

-Josh use to tell Raven that his family is great and will love her. Josh "It was great for a couple weeks" raven grunts "or a month maybe?"

-Josh says it might be because she didn't pay for her lunch, but mom invited her!

-Family joined the hatesites and are stalkers now.

-They both talk about how they wish the family would call or text. But wait! They changed their numbers, so family can't even contact them if they wanted to make amends.

-Raven got spam on her old number. So she changed it. Josh changed his, too.

-Brother and hatesites. Called Raven scum (again, if Raven post as brother, I'll explode)

-Josh grunts how great Raven is and they should give her a chance.

-Josh has no plans to contact his family and it's HIS choice. Not Ravens.

-Raven says she will never forgive them because they went to the hatesites. Josh warned brother to stay off the hatesites before Raven even moved there.

-Josh calls us fat guys that live in a basement somewhere. Well fuck me, where's the camera?

-LC called brother racist and talked about his son. (When was this?)

-People always join the hatesites because they want Raven to be a horrible person. We get off on it. (Hi Raven, I can't wait for Part 2 of your posts to be revealed)

-Josh recalls someone asking him if Raven and him were still together and he said "I don't want to talk about it" and they post it on lc 31 seconds later. He keeps grunting out bullshit.

-That was Josh's first exp with the hate sites, and "WOW" he says.

(christ on a cracker. we're only 25 minutes into this shitshow. let's keep trucking)

-Being on hatesites is unforgivable. Raven doesn't care if his family is dying, sick or homeless. She wouldn't even piss on them to put out a fire. They're dead to her! They did this for NO reason! None! They just wanted attention. All Raven does is love Josh. She won't even forgive him on her deathbed! Haters! They're all haters and they gossip.

-Raven repeats things in quick succession.

-If Raven hated mom she wouldn't have given her 4000 dollars! Josh says that's enough money for mom to buy Ravens apology. (I paused at that exact moment and Raven made this face)face.PNG

-Raven wishes she kept the money. She didn't even get a hug for it.

-Mom was over it, but they kept trying to talk to her about it. Only moms feelings matter. Josh "I member that."

-Raven and Josh are two different people. Raven can't force him to feel, she wishes he hated them as much as she does.

-Josh has always been close to his family and Raven would have been, too. But not now, she's put her foot down. She can't force him to do that same, she just hopes he makes a logical decision about it.

-Raven wasted a year! A WHOLE YEAR. They wouldn't have tea with her!!!!!! THE FUCKING TEA

-Josh wishes he could have spent christmas with his family.

-Family is trying to ruin her. "Us"

-Josh isn't brainwashed, but acknowledges that's what a brainwashed person would say. Self aware opiate bro, come through! Josh isn't an idiot or a junkie! He's just tired!

-Josh says he doesn't sleep as much as he should because... drum fucking roll... the baby. Samsung boost mobile, daddy noticed you! (I might add this is the only time he has put his head lower in his hands when saying something thus far. He has kept his head up and his hands on his chin)

-Raven is flustered because Josh decided to play into her little baby game. She farts and says she's sorry when he tries to pull her close.

-The family is missing out. Josh "Yeah, missing out on a beautiful (censored)" Raven looks at Josh pissssed. She says they're not suppose to say the sex of the baby! Josh corrects himself "missing out on a beautiful little baby"

-Family is on the hatesites and probably thinks the baby doesn't exist.

-Josh slips out again "then she'll... goddammit. he or she will be 5 or 6 one days and..." So Samsung is a baby gorl!

-They're glad people don't believe the baby is real because people would call CPS.

-Raven tells Josh to grab the baby, he asks if she's sure. Guess who makes an appearance. The fucking plastidoll. Lorilei. Taunts the haydurs to not call CPS.

-Raven waves Lorilei around. "they're going to take that and cut it and use that as my confession that I don't have a baby, just watch." (No you fucking clown, you gave away your fake baby through audio waves. Which another farmer found and I personally debunked all your audio from that video.)

-They've saved 15 cats and 7 or 8 dogs! Boring signaling here. They think they're doing a really great thing! (They've completely lost the plot of the video in ramblings)

-Josh is a strong independent woman (chuckles) man who would have put Raven in her place if she was in the wrong. He has told Raven not to call mom a bitch.

-Raven doesn't tell him not to talk to his family.

-Josh wants to go check on the beybey. Raven wants to go make dinner. Josh says he'll go play xbox. (I thought you wanted to check on the beybey?)

-Making videos together feels nice again. They kiss a couple times. It's really fucking awkward.

-Merry Christmas, it's hard to make videos with a baby without people knowing. She's going to keep trying to make it seem like they don't have a baby. But there IS a baby. Totally.

-It sucks that they can't have a normal life and show their baby.

-Raven changed her name. She has to go to the EXTREMES so no one comes and shoots her.

-Josh talks about how that just happened a few weeks ago. Someone broke into someones house and killed the whole family.

-Hatesites are full of unhinged people who want to go kill Raven.

-She likes posting fake things to throw the hatesites off her trail. Fake cats or pictures she found online. She'll post locations she isn't at or menus at places they visit. "that's actually worked a couple times" pipes in opiate overlord Josh.

-She can get us talking about things by releasing things. She likes doing that when she's bored.

-hatesites are sheeps that you can herd. It's a game.

-Raven misses her old life when she could just come online and be honest about her life.

-End-

I thought this was Josh's video? Raven spoke 95% of it and half of it was just droning on about hatesites.

Fuck.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This one is a bit more chaotic because it's two people droning on and on about absolutely nothing. Again, it's Raven. What can we expect.

-This is the first time anyone on youtube is hearing about this because Raven has never mentioned this on youtube before. She's uploading the 57 minute mess sometime (same time)

-This is Josh's side of the story, Raven is not coaching him at all. The caveman grunts in acknowledgment of this.

-Josh doesn't have contact with his family and doesn't plan on it anytime soon.

-It all started with the crash, like Raven said in her other video. Everything was peachy until Dec 7th 2017.

-Raven was injured. They joke about her faking it because Josh's family says she was faking the whole time. They both grunt. But she wasn't faking it. (Raven playing with her hair apologizes to Josh because she doesn't like the way her head looks in the camera. Josh says it's fine. Raven puts more of her face in screen and looks saddened)

-Josh tries to remember who filmed the video of Raven in the hospital. Raven reminds him that she held the phone and gave it to him. Caveman grunts.

-Mom was pissed that Raven made a video. Josh already calls himself estranged from his mother "She forgot she had a son that was estranged or something." Says Raven has an online presence and if she was to pass away because of the accident they have the right to know.

-Mom was subscribed to Raven so she knew Raven had an online presence.

-Josh says "She wanted to make it for her son knowwhatimsaying in case something happened"

-Um, it was a mess.

-Anyways, a year after that, um, grunt, mom wouldn't talk to Raven.

-Raven chimes in to keep opiate Josh on track. "Your mom was more mad that I made the video than she was about the crash" Caveman grunts.

-Josh could have died, Raven could have died. grunt

-Josh tried to contact mom several times, even while he was at work. Raven reminds him that she wanted mom to come have tea at their trailer. You know, the mouse infested trailer. Mom denied any chance for tea for two.

-Raven coaches Josh about how she use to feel about his family. "All you wanted in your past relationships was to be part of a family.

-Raven LOVED his family. They went to eat a couple times and had thanksgiving. She wanted to be part of the family, but they didn't want it. Was it the crash? No, it was other reasons.

-The family is pushing themselves further away and Josh doesn't want no part of that.

-Raven "Have I forced you to cut your mom out of your life" Josh "grunt grunt no. I told mom to talk to her for 5 minutes. 6 minutes tops. accept us. I don't care how long I've been your son. grunt"

- They were hurt because that's disrespectful.

-Raven asks Josh about his brother. Josh is having trouble remember date of the doomed thanksgiving. Raven keeps telling the story while Josh grunts and talks through his teeth, repeating what Raven says.

-It would be awkward to go to thanksgiving and no one talks to Raven, according to her. (Remember, this is Josh telling his side of the story and not Raven's side at all. She's letting Josh talk, remember?) She continues to talk.

-Raven says she's sorry for talking over Josh and he grunts "where was I?" (who the fuck knows Josh. I don't even know where I am now) Raven ushers him to continue talking about the thanksgiving that wasn't even a thanksgiving.

-Josh asks Raven how everything started. Raven reminds nimrod it was because brothers girlfriend unfriended her on facebook. He tells the story about how he then unfriends brothers girlfriend and it flares a fight. (of course with Raven reminding him things)

-Brothers girlfriend thinks Josh only cut mom out of his life because Raven came along. Oh yeah, Raven said that, too and Josh grunts out a "nope nope sure didn't"

-Raven takes over Josh's story again talking about how brothers girlfriend was fighting with her and had a total atitude. All Raven wanted was to know what she did wrong. Josh sits and nods.

-Raven never called brothers girlfriend a skank. she only called her stupid and told her to fuck herself.

-Raven is still telling Josh's story. Brother messaged Josh about Logan and the hate sites! Brother just wants attention and posted on the hatesites. (side note: if it comes out that Raven was the one that posted as Josh's brother on lc, I will climax)

-Josh's family thinks Raven took Josh away, which she did! But totally not in the way they're saying. Josh grunts and looks at himself in the camera. (Josh is really good at telling his story)

-You don't move 6k miles to be with someone and then not spend any time with them!

-Raven prompts Josh to tell the viewers at home what he would do for his family before she moved in. "Most things" he then goes on to talk about what he did for them while he was a fedex driver (literally got that job right before Raven moved there, so he didn't do things for long)

-Josh's family need cigarettes and beer and dog food. Raven told him to stop helping them. (I thought he was suspose to be talking about what he did before she moved in?)

-Josh grinds his teeth together like a fucking addict. Nice!

-Mom wasn't proud of him for quitting smoking. How can she not dote over her 30 something year old son being a fucking adult. What an absolute bitch!

-Raven thinks there was a hatred brewing for her because his family is stupid.

-Raven wishes his family would have come to their place and she would make dinner for them. Josh says "not now" (REMEMBER this is the trailer with the mouse infestation that the stove was fucked up, or even the roach motel trailer. She expected people to congregate and eat in that hovel. Fuck.)

-Raven was never allowed in moms house. (Josh leaves the camera to go take pills or something. Raven keeps talking about how mom is a bitch)

-Josh is back and grunting "I guess" to whatever Raven is saying.

-Sister asked Josh was he never calls them, but they never call him!

-No one came to visit after the crash, but they visited brother when he twisted his ankle.

-Josh exaggerates the crash and says Raven "almost died." Raven, amused at well she has trained her cuck smiles and says she didn't almost die. They talk about her injuries again. 2017. This happened in 2017.

-Brother tried to expose Raven for faking her shit. (I mean, she was up dancing in videos half naked real quick.)

-Raven chirps "I gave her 4000 dollars!" Josh begs mom to talk to Raven when they picked up moms car with her and she wouldn't.

-Mom thinks Josh is moving too far away.

-They borrowed money from mom for food.

-The parking lot story is here, too. Except now it's "we just bought her a new car" and mom still wouldn't talk to Raven. Bitch!

-They don't know why this is happening!

-Josh was driving when the crash happened. he wasn't taking picture and he didn't fall asleep! And not drinking! Josh grunts "nah nah"

-Brother has crashed his moms car before and is the golden child. Josh doesn't care who the golden child, he just wanted a family.

-Step dad talks shit about Raven and Josh tells him how "it was". Josh calls mom and yells at her about how step dad can talk about Raven "like that" but he can't say anything?!

-Raven prompts caveman to remember as hard as he can to remember what mom says at the end of his message. He doesn't recall. opiate brain will do that do ya. Raven recalls for him "I wish we could all make up" grunts of approval all around.

-They made a video for her, a very calm video. Mom doesn't care. That was well over a year ago.

-Raven didn't give Josh the ultimatum, he gave mom one though.

-Raven has text her and linked her videos and she's so sorry. (wasn't this Josh's video?)

-Josh use to tell Raven that his family is great and will love her. Josh "It was great for a couple weeks" raven grunts "or a month maybe?"

-Josh says it might be because she didn't pay for her lunch, but mom invited her!

-Family joined the hatesites and are stalkers now.

-They both talk about how they wish the family would call or text. But wait! They changed their numbers, so family can't even contact them if they wanted to make amends.

-Raven got spam on her old number. So she changed it. Josh changed his, too.

-Brother and hatesites. Called Raven scum (again, if Raven post as brother, I'll explode)

-Josh grunts how great Raven is and they should give her a chance.

-Josh has no plans to contact his family and it's HIS choice. Not Ravens.

-Raven says she will never forgive them because they went to the hatesites. Josh warned brother to stay off the hatesites before Raven even moved there.

-Josh calls us fat guys that live in a basement somewhere. Well fuck me, where's the camera?

-LC called brother racist and talked about his son. (When was this?)

-People always join the hatesites because they want Raven to be a horrible person. We get off on it. (Hi Raven, I can't wait for Part 2 of your posts to be revealed)

-Josh recalls someone asking him if Raven and him were still together and he said "I don't want to talk about it" and they post it on lc 31 seconds later. He keeps grunting out bullshit.

-That was Josh's first exp with the hate sites, and "WOW" he says.

(christ on a cracker. we're only 25 minutes into this shitshow. let's keep trucking)

-Being on hatesites is unforgivable. Raven doesn't care if his family is dying, sick or homeless. She wouldn't even piss on them to put out a fire. They're dead to her! They did this for NO reason! None! They just wanted attention. All Raven does is love Josh. She won't even forgive him on her deathbed! Haters! They're all haters and they gossip.

-Raven repeats things in quick succession.

-If Raven hated mom she wouldn't have given her 4000 dollars! Josh says that's enough money for mom to buy Ravens apology. (I paused at that exact moment and Raven made this face)View attachment 1091034

-Raven wishes she kept the money. She didn't even get a hug for it.

-Mom was over it, but they kept trying to talk to her about it. Only moms feelings matter. Josh "I member that."

-Raven and Josh are two different people. Raven can't force him to feel, she wishes he hated them as much as she does.

-Josh has always been close to his family and Raven would have been, too. But not now, she's put her foot down. She can't force him to do that same, she just hopes he makes a logical decision about it.

-Raven wasted a year! A WHOLE YEAR. They wouldn't have tea with her!!!!!! THE FUCKING TEA

-Josh wishes he could have spent christmas with his family.

-Family is trying to ruin her. "Us"

-Josh isn't brainwashed, but acknowledges that's what a brainwashed person would say. Self aware opiate bro, come through! Josh isn't an idiot or a junkie! He's just tired!

-Josh says he doesn't sleep as much as he should because... drum fucking roll... the baby. Samsung boost mobile, daddy noticed you! (I might add this is the only time he has put his head lower in his hands when saying something thus far. He has kept his head up and his hands on his chin)

-Raven is flustered because Josh decided to play into her little baby game. She farts and says she's sorry when he tries to pull her close.

-The family is missing out. Josh "Yeah, missing out on a beautiful (censored)" Raven looks at Josh pissssed. She says they're not suppose to say the sex of the baby! Josh corrects himself "missing out on a beautiful little baby"

-Family is on the hatesites and probably thinks the baby doesn't exist.

-Josh slips out again "then she'll... goddammit. he or she will be 5 or 6 one days and..." So Samsung is a baby gorl!

-They're glad people don't believe the baby is real because people would call CPS.

-Raven tells Josh to grab the baby, he asks if she's sure. Guess who makes an appearance. The fucking plastidoll. Lorilei. Taunts the haydurs to not call CPS.

-Raven waves Lorilei around. "they're going to take that and cut it and use that as my confession that I don't have a baby, just watch." (No you fucking clown, you gave away your fake baby through audio waves. Which another farmer found and I personally debunked all your audio from that video.)

-They've saved 15 cats and 7 or 8 dogs! Boring signaling here. They think they're doing a really great thing! (They've completely lost the plot of the video in ramblings)

-Josh is a strong independent woman (chuckles) man who would have put Raven in her place if she was in the wrong. He has told Raven not to call mom a bitch.

-Raven doesn't tell him not to talk to his family.

-Josh wants to go check on the beybey. Raven wants to go make dinner. Josh says he'll go play xbox. (I thought you wanted to check on the beybey?)

-Making videos together feels nice again. They kiss a couple times. It's really fucking awkward.

-Merry Christmas, it's hard to make videos with a baby without people knowing. She's going to keep trying to make it seem like they don't have a baby. But there IS a baby. Totally.

-It sucks that they can't have a normal life and show their baby.

-Raven changed her name. She has to go to the EXTREMES so no one comes and shoots her.

-Josh talks about how that just happened a few weeks ago. Someone broke into someones house and killed the whole family.

-Hatesites are full of unhinged people who want to go kill Raven.

-She likes posting fake things to throw the hatesites off her trail. Fake cats or pictures she found online. She'll post locations she isn't at or menus at places they visit. "that's actually worked a couple times" pipes in opiate overlord Josh.

-She can get us talking about things by releasing things. She likes doing that when she's bored.

-hatesites are sheeps that you can herd. It's a game.

-Raven misses her old life when she could just come online and be honest about her life.

-End-

I thought this was Josh's video? Raven spoke 95% of it and half of it was just droning on about hatesites.

Fuck.
There's not a chance in hell Raven ever had or gave anyone $400, much less $4k. This was the same bitch who scammed $800 by lying about needing money to drive to her mom's funeral (would have been right around the same time as this magical $4k gift) and is living in free trailers full of mice and roaches.

I do wonder what all this "Josh's brother was on the hate sites" because I never saw that - and seems like I'm not alone. The only Josh related-family member that's ever posted was his brother's GF showing up here for a day. Never posted on the other farms (I doubt any of Josh's family has ever posted on lolcow due to the chan image board layout)

I'm pretty sure the other farms and here are the only sites that devote threads to laughing at Raven. I think she tells Josh things like "your brother is posting to lolcow" and "they are already talking about XXX" and he believes it. Raven probably thinks half the posts on hater boards are Josh's relatives. Not a chance in hell Josh has the attention span to read more than two sentences, much less read hundreds of forum posts about Raven. Had Josh ever bothered to actually read hater sites then he would have never let Raven turn up on his doorstep. FB and watching porn is as tech savvy as Josh gets.

All that said, after Raven has spent a good two hours shit talking Josh's entire family online I'm pretty sure a few might actually turn up to set the record straight. Sadly I'm sure most of the goodstuff will be them talking on FB about Raven amongst themselves, but they should but this crazy bitch on blast and demand visitation with little Samsung Boost before he is upgraded.

Barbarella

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Josh “slipped” and said the family were missing out on a beautiful little girl, so it’s Samsung Boostina.

I can usually stand a video from Raven and I saw the one with her and Josh, part 3. But there is another? That’s too much Raven for now, I have to take a nap or a Xanax first.

It’s just so obvious the way she works is like a typical abuser, first isolate the family member from his family and friends. Build him up then tear him down, then build him up...She’s done it every single time. It’s nice of Josh to believe her when she says he’s a strong-willed man who can make up his own mind, but we all know he’s a grunting weak-willed caveman who’ll do what his pussy says. Men can be abused too, just look at the trail of sacks she’s left behind her.

I don't believe little Boostina is real, but I can imagine nothing more horrible for a female child than to have Raven as her mother. The jealousy over looks, the middle school drama, the attempt to steal boyfriends-no girl should go through that. It would be funny to see the Hag try to compete though.

Tiny Clanger

Has anyone seen my froglets?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Glorious Goffbags, bless her. We all know she's still in the shed in Bumfuck, but even if she weren't, it would be irrelevant cos you can never take the shed out of Goffbags. Altho there's a teensy oversight in her unfettered scheming, cos she trapped the Missing Link therefore if we could be arsed (we can't) someone could just trace him. He can't possibly have a new name; it's taken the best part of forty years to learn to slur the one he already has. Unless she hung the new one on a tag round his neck then taught him to read, Jawshuuuwuurr.....*squeezes hard*.......Buh-rayurdley will always find him and his grifted "baby." It's a nice little touch that Samsung Boostinetta is likely the phone she technically stole/on the lam from NZ. Altho is it theft or kidnapping?

Can't wait til SB is old enough to take nudey pics of her saggy mommy covered in ketchup, tho. Thus do the benighted offspring of her poisonous loins come of age, although Boostinetta is going to need the wide lens upgrade. Those knockers are really starting to swing free round her cankles.....I think she should consider casters, or she's going to have carpet* burns on them.

I love Goffbags. Best cow. Even when she's left-the-internet-forever (for the 736th time) she's still epic.

Happy noo year, lovely kiwis (yeah yeah late, catching up, soz.) May the tard cum run free, may Big Albert continue her copious cheese production and may NotDiana NeverRaven CertainlynotBradley cause curdling with her steely glare. If she can ever get her knock-off Lasik'ed eyes to ever point in the same direction again.

*as if they have carpet. Hahahahahaha.

Last edited:

Tiny Clanger

Has anyone seen my froglets?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ayurn we geyurts staaahpped urrywher cuz thur's a....uuuh.....worts thayurt nayum fo' a lahn? Peeples durn queue urp to tell her how she purdy an' whad a luuuuurky Missin' Link (wart is thyurt? Sumpink 'bout eeevil-loo-shurn? Thayurt's of thu devil!) Ah am. They wan' pitchers n errythang, then Ah has to beat theyum uuurp so they don' get no ahdeeaz.

Did I do it raht, hunny? Weeeya let me aht the curpboard now?

I feel a bit thwarted tho. I was really hoping she'd find a love that was etc etc etc with Rotney from that P9 gig. They'd make a lovely couple.