• "i slapped your mama with the pickle, that's why i'm called the humper"

Trainwreck Raven Sparks

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by littlebiscuits, Sep 26, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. Well, I wasn't gonna say anything (that's a lie, I so was!) but her eye makeup is tore up. Seriously, does she just cover her thumbs with black glitter shadow and rub her eyes with it? She looks like a Little Miss Pagent loser after her Wee Miss Goth outfit didn't win the prize, started sobbing and rubbing her eyes.

God. She really DOESN'T have a mirror, does she? Oh wait. Raven, Mistress of Teh Nite, Ladee Starbl00d, Maven of Midnight doesn't HAVE a reflection! THAT EXPLAINS SO MUCH!!!!

• Like Like x 5
    Maiden-TieJuan

Maiden-TieJuan Haven't you ever heard of suspended animation?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Wasn't there a haul video she did not too long ago where she had got a bunch of cheap makeup and brushes and said it was the first time she had ever used brushes?? I'm pretty sure she didn't keep up with them(not like they made a difference) and has continued putting her dirty fingers in that black tar eyeshadow and doin her signature coon mylifecutintopeices edgelord eye look.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    swizzle-stick

swizzle-stick It's not the side-effects of the cocaine

kiwifarms.net
  3. You hit the nail on the head. She did a makeup tutorial kind of thing and she literally just dipped her finger in eyeshadow and smeared it all around her eyes. I've done makeup with just my fingers before and it sure as shit looked 100 times better than what she end up with.

• Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net

4. She just can't help herself can she?

• Like Like x 4
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. 20161019_081232.jpg

Can I just say for the record that I'm not into scat ;)

I wonder how hard raven is searching for "anna" on Facebook to add to her ever growing list of trolls that she will torment and report for the rest of her life.

• Like Like x 5
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #1605 MidnaAlexis, Oct 19, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
    kiwifarms.net
  6. I really apreciate how consistently Raven produces tard cum. I can always depend on her to provide a laugh.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Ahahahahahahahahaha her hide. It is so very chapped.

Seriously, does she REALLY expect people to believe she goes to the gym? Gym memberships can be pricy, and for Teh Ladee Starbl00d, prohibitively expensive. She wastes so much of LOGAN'S cash on clothing makeup and Pop Figurines and shit. How the hell can she also afford a Gym Membership if she was complaining just a couple months ago that they were in dire financial straits? Also, she says she can't work because of her hands and being too sick to work, but yet expects all of us to believe she just spent "a couple hours" at the gym?? Whaaaaaa????? Riiiiiiight. She more then likely DROVE PAST THE GYM.

It seems there are roughly 12 gyms in Christchurch, but I am states side and can't call to check on fees out there. Anyone want to do it? I would love to see how much a membership would cost, or even what gym her nasty ass goes to. Also, say she does go to the gym. Does she wear her full face shit? I remember a while ago she had said she never leaves the house without makeup on (full face makeup) because she is afraid to. So when she "worksout" does she sweat all that eye makeup off? Does it trail down her face and drip down into the equipment? Ewwwww. I can't imagine using a machine after her. Most places insist you disinfect after you workout, and I don't imagine she would be arsed to do that.

And yeah. I really love to dislike Raven. Can't hate her, because hate implies a more active feeling then this. But she is what drew me to the site, along with Kailyn, so thank you Raven. You HAVE done more then just screw a teenager, haven't you?

Maiden-TieJuan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Isn't she a kiwi? Why in the hell is she putting on an American accent?

• Autistic Autistic x 1
    Lachlan Hunter McIntyre

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  9. I think she's actually from the states (I want to say Texas/southern US) but moved to NZ.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net

10. Mountain Dew and Doritos.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Official.Rav...
    Email: Starbl00d@live.com
    Facebook for messages: https://www.facebook.com/the.modified...

Instagram: the.crimson.queen
    Deviantart (Semi used): http://starbl00d.deviantart.com/
    Tumblr (not really used): http://starbl00d.tumblr.com/

Surgery channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/RavensGastr... (What...?)

Story/sleep channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgRp...

Intros are made on Fiverr.com
    PinkyParadise lenses: http://www.pinkyparadise.com/?Click=3...

Patreon (by request): https://patreon.com/Raven_Sparks

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Betonova

Betonova Dark Fungus of the deep woods

kiwifarms.net
  11. This is a woman who would have been too old for MySpace to be a thing for her, yet exemplifies all the shit trends that sprung from its ascendance and migrated into present day society. All the lulz.

Well, they say there's only two things that come from Texas, and she's in a hetero (I guess it counts if you steal a baby boy from the cradle instead of a full grown man from the dating pool) relationship so that leaves us with exporting fatty beef, good riddance I'd say.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  12. No trainer on this earth would allow someone who is as immobile as raven to do a gym session lasting more than an hour on their first day so that's bullshit right there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. No, it could take that long to get baseline bio-metric numbers on her. If she stands over a five pound weight and gives it one arm curl and her heart rate then shoots through the roof and she gets majorly sweaty, it means a good trainer will know not to throw her on the treadmill and run her too hard so her heart explodes by easing her into something less strenuous to her current level of fitness. I don't think she did strenuous exertion for an hour to start her gym sessions run but I can buy she spent an hour running baseline measurements to know what load and movements she was going to do in the next one that would probably be a smaller length of time due to precise tailoring for her goals.

• Informative Informative x 4
    Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  14. Yup. When I started, they did a complete check over me. Had me walk on a treadmill for a bit, got a heart rate, had me swim and lift and other stuff, all after checking heart rates too. A gym could get sued heavily if they allow a person who is not vetted or is not physically able to exersize, and they have an incident or attack and keel.

There is no way she is at a gym. They would NEVER allow a new member to exersize for "hours", especially when they have just had weight loss surgery.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Maiden-TieJuan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Oh my god. This is my favorite rant that she's ever done. I can't believe this is over 20 minutes.

• Like Like x 2
    PraiseHelix

PraiseHelix Outdated Meme Trash

kiwifarms.net
  16. These emily videos are a joke right?
    Does she think emilys going to notice her all of a sudden? Shes never publicaly mentioned raven so clearly has better things to do with her time GET OVER IT RAVEN NO ONE CARES

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  17. [​IMG]

Watch out childbride, you're getting to old for her~!

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    littlebiscuits

littlebiscuits mean girl
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

18. Raven talking about abortion... Need I say anything else?

• Feels Feels x 4
    kiwifarms.net

19. OH MUH GOURD. Diana seems to be reading our forum again, lol.

About the Abortion thing. Hillary and Trump are NOT Proabortion!! They are PRO-CHOICE! Get it right you piebald heifer. And wearing her face spackle to the gym!‽ More proof that she doesn't go to the gym, AT ALL.

3 min of her saying : "this is how I feel, I don't know anyone who has had one.... my opinion..... my, me, mine."

And LFUCKINGOL about her talking about rape. Didn't she claim her last husband (dude who pays for her clothes and tats and piercings still?) had abused and raped her? This makes her preaching about "THIS is rape, and THIS is not." too rich.

And Geeze, hasn't she ever heard how often that birth control fails!‽ It's not all just girls "being to lazy to fucking protect" themselves. And since Dorian was one of these failures????

I find it rich that she ranted and raved at one point that she wished she had aborted Dorian. What. A. Cunt satchel.

And she watched a propaganda video of an abortion, what a shock. "Cruel, Lazy, and selfish"?? Are you listing your own flaws Diana??

Abortion is a hard choice, it can some times leave emotional scars, people who know about it will treat you differently... but it is a choice we need to be free to make for ourselves. The fact that she is preaching at us for this, unbelievable. Especially with her past and with things she has said in that past.

The fact that Diana is making all this ....... soap box-y preaching, without knowing anyone who made the choice,??? Just proves again that she is severely lacking a brain. If a woman has no control over what she does with her own body, how can she ever be FREE?

"I can just kill it, no big deal." "Just stop. Having. Sex." "If you can op3n your fucking legs..." Holy. Shit. This woman just makes me FROTHY with rage. Uneducated, ignorant, uncaring, classless, common, no-better-then-she-should-be, uninformed, overopinionated, convinced of her own worth..... I really don't like this hoe.

I am gonna go and gnaw on something, maybe a tree or a police car. Work off this anger, because I am so mad I could spit.

(Not knocking Prolifers, knocking her because she didn't even TRY to educate herself about this before spewing her opinion at us like Pea soup at the filming of the Exorcist.)

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Autistic Autistic x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Maiden-TieJuan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. I was honestly really surprised to hear Raven is so strongly pro life. I'm sure her struggle to get pregnant after having Dorian plays a big part in it, many women with fertility issues come to resent women who've had an abortion. Still, I definitely wasn't expecting it.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.