• "my parents for a while refused to see my transitioning as anything other than a manifestation of my autism."

Trainwreck Raven Sparks

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by littlebiscuits, Sep 26, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
  1. She'll dump him once he reaches his sell-by date and search for newer goods.

• Feels Feels x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Owlflaps

Owlflaps Kiwi-shaped Owl

kiwifarms.net
  2. She's already said she isn't attracted to the way he looks anymore.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Old news, but Christ what a pathetic rant. What actually happens to the pretty and popular kids is the same thing that happens to the nerds, the fat kids, the ugly kids and basically everyone who isn't a lolcow: they grow up. Once you get past college age, no one gives a shit.

So what are her options? She's already middle-aged. She can't keep dating kids indefinitely. Most 16-year-olds want to date other 16-year-olds, not marry women old enough to be their mothers. Even now, she's incredibly lucky to have acquired someone to satisfy her pedo urges. If she tries again now, she might not be so fortunate. The only reason she doesn't look like an old hag is because she's slathered so much crap on her face that you can't tell what she is, and that's a process that's going to have diminishing returns.
    Anyway, I look forward to the angry videos five years from now where she complains that yet another school took out a restraining order.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend

kiwifarms.net
  4. I feel like there are no mirrors in the house for some reason reading this . . .

I kind of recall why this thing is so familiar to me;

[​IMG]

I know, I know, needs more ink.

• Feels Feels x 2
    Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  5. "How to be goth when you're poor, Part 1"

18 and a half minutes of raven contradicting herself and saying nothing relative to the title of the video. How anyone who looks like raven thinks they should be giving others advice is completely hilarious. She claims to have not found the goth sub culture till 2000's yet there are pictures of her with a baby dorian as an infant. Also didnt she in the past talk about how her and dorian were starving when they stayed with those other goth girls that hated raven and stole from her? The pictures from that time (if the 2000's story is to be believed) that she included in the video certainly don't look like she was starving. I distinctly remember her talking about how they were jealous of her looks or something ridiculous like that. She can't keep up with her own lies.

If you're going to make up an imaginary life raven, 1 make it interesting and 2 remember what the fuck you said.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. What she is trying to say is that she didn't know that the name for her super special and unique style was goth until the 2000s when it became mainstream. Basically she was goth before it had a name.

Raven is a boring, fat, old cow who is starved for anything to make her "different" and being a goth back in the 1920s, marrying her son's buddy and punching holes into every flap of loose flesh she can find is her only way of standing out.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Part 1 . . .

Implying even more shit nobody cares about is incoming!

I put the thing on double speed which made the intro not completely annoying, but then it started off with the bed-hair and the 5 second forward skips instantly piled up again.

Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  8. He already looks dead eyed.

ATTN: Women. There's nothing fierce, woke, independent, empowering, or otherwise admirable about being a cougar. It's pathetic and frankly boring. Seducing a 17 year old is piss easy. Just lift your skirts for them.

• Agree x 9
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Feels x 1
    • Islamic Content x 1
    Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet CAMAB Male-Presenting Lesbian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Yeah, and she was the first person EVER to have purple hair. It's why she switched to blue. Which, duh, is way more original.

Yeah, IIRC her story was that she lived with goth people (alternative) and they stole from her and she and Dorian were eating soup or ketchup or something that had to last for days, and of course, she gave it all to Dorian. They were homeless yet living in a house, nobody would talk to her..she had to sleep on the floor and nobody would acknowledge her....some chick slept with her boyfriend...it was confusing and clearly part of her insecurity and didn't happen the way she claimed.

She and her childbride fell in love instantly. The first hug, and it was magic. But she waited until he was 16 and legal in the country, his parents are fine with it and Dorian actually introduced them and was thrilled mom was in love. Because it's every 16 year old kids dream to have his mom fucking his schoolmate in the next room.

Crazy. It fascinates me that people can't step out of their own perspective to see how others might feel but I guess that's the sign of a narcissist.

• Feels Feels x 3
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

10. I don't care about lolcow so let's make a 15 minutes video saying how much I don't care and that I don't read sites that call me out on my bullshit.

kiwifarms.net
  11. The best bit was when her milky lens popped out.

She's still trying to be a teenager isn't she. I mean you can get away with milky lenses and similar goth affectations when you're a teenager but after a certain age it's just a bit pathetic really.

"Lil wolf skin boots, and clove cigarettes.
    An erotic funeral, for which she's dressed.
    Her perfume smells like, burning leaves
    Every day is Halloween."

- Pete Steele, trolling his fan base.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet CAMAB Male-Presenting Lesbian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. I'll be curious to see her "style " when she is 60. If it's pathetic now at 40, it will be horrifying then. No way at 60 you. An pretend you are a teen. Most Goths drop it bit by bit and create their own alternative yet appropriate style, but she's still mall goth in full force. And with all her filthy smeared tats, she'll never get all the way away-not that she wants to. Those tats will be scarier than ever on a 60 year old wrinkled body.

She went super ballistic over her "halloween isn't in New Zealand and they hate Americans" post. So much so that she had to make an angry 20 minute explaination defending the original angry 20 minute video.

Why she can't just say her piece and let it stand? She blames "drama" on everybody else, when any differing opinion causes a dramatic blowup from her.

Interestingly, she said lolcow was right about what they said about her and she hadn't realized it. Yet I've seen no change. That vid is coming and should be interesting.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

13. WAAAH WAAAH New Zealand pizza isn't exactly the same as American pizza. Woe is me. Don't you feel so sorry for me having to deal with nz not having overly processed foods

Don't like it? Get the hell out of there then. Oh wait, you refuse to go without your childbride who pays for you to sit around with your "sore" tailbone (an injury she pretty much blames dorian for because it started hurting when she was pregnant with him. Although I'm sure I remember her say it had only been bothering her for a few years. Ah whatever, who can keep up with her lies? I sure as hell can't) doing nothing but stalk, dictate and make an idiot of yourself on social media. Not that I'm complaining, I enjoy reading the ridiculousness that is her "life".

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I have seen that Pizza Masters show on Food Channel. I wouldn't want to eat half the pizza they show on there, and they aren't going to chain stores but places the locals rate highly.

She ordered Dominos, which is hardly bespoke-artisan-fancy-pants pizza. It's toppings dumped on dough by some 16 year old kid. If Raven really wants to know why people are down on Americans where she lives it's because of the EVERYTHING IS BETTER IN THE US OMG WHY IS EVERYTHING SO SHIT HERE rants she indulges in.

People don't hate you because you're American, Raven. They hate you because you carry on like an arsehole.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  15. It's sad how she constantly backpedals and makes excuses for herself and goes on about how much her life sucks. She CAN'T get a job because New Zealanders don't like her accent. She WANTS to move back to America, but she can't save money because she HAS to spend money on life saving food and tattoos. It's just an endless circle of self perpetuating misery for this woman. And now she's bitching about pizza? Get your shit together, lady.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Owlflaps

Owlflaps Kiwi-shaped Owl

kiwifarms.net
  16. Isn't greasy food really bad for people who've had bariatric surgery anyway?

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. It's bad period but yes, she really shouldn't be eating shit like that.

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Depends on which surgery and your individual reaction to it I'm told.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Kyyyyyyyle

Kyyyyyyyle Not to be confused with Kyle the Felon. Hi, Bill!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Yeah, it tends to end with them vomiting or shitting themselves if they're not careful.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Batman VS Tony Danza

Batman VS Tony Danza The Eternal Struggle

kiwifarms.net
  20. I couldn't help but almost but laugh at this silly bitch with that video.
    I mean you have to be really stupid to move half away across the world to a small country and then be surprised that some American traditions aren't widely celebrated. While it is true that halloween isn't big in New Zealand its not like us New Zealanders have a massive hater boner over it. Because other than a hearing a few people bitch about it being a Yank thing on talk back radio I can't say that I seen much backlash against it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #1620 Salted caramel tears, Nov 11, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.