• ”MY SOUL HURTS!”

Trainwreck Raven Sparks

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by littlebiscuits, Sep 26, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. she's pro-life even though she wanted to have an abortion?

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Purple People Eater

Purple People Eater highly animated even though I'm decomposing

kiwifarms.net
  2. 'Do as I say, not as I do' Diana. Who would have guessed that's the look of a hypocritical douche just by first blush?

Other than all of us I mean.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  3. Anyone got the screencap where she says she wishes she'd aborted him? In case anyone calls her out in the comments and she denies it.

Edit: Here it is

[​IMG]

• Informative  x 7
    • Agree  x 2
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. "My life is a shithole I don't want to live."

Cool. You can fix that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    FatNero

FatNero Cole Blooded

kiwifarms.net
  5. Don't encourage her. We'll never hear the last of our second "confirmed kill" if Raven was to become an hero.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet CAMAB Male-Presenting Lesbian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. 2 belongs to Tater.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    FatNero

FatNero Cole Blooded

kiwifarms.net
  7. @Yo2005 So, you know Raven or are you her herself?

• Like Like x 3
    Betonova

Betonova Dark Fungus of the deep woods

kiwifarms.net
  8. Just binge read the whole thread and LOL and her pro-life stance. One of the girls (CinderHella, I think?) who dropped by to dish the dirt said Raven admitted to having 4 abortions which is why she's now infertile. Raven had a total hatred hard-on for her, doxxing her all over this thread which is how she ended up here dishing the dirt.

• Informative Informative x 4
    Fresh Grown Breasts

Fresh Grown Breasts A Person Celebrity

kiwifarms.net
  9. It could be MylarBalloonFan. He likes to rate everything autistic.
    edit: well, gone now

• Agree Agree x 1
    #1629 Kilted Gentleman, Oct 22, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    Kilted Gentleman

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

10. Skip to 13:34 to be horrified.

kiwifarms.net
  11. I don't usually watch her videos because I don't really feel like slogging through her babbling for content. Does Logan always seem like he's wasted?
    Also, "Logan wants to talk about abortion"...more like "Raven wants to talk about abortion and get her child bride to agree with everything she says when she shoves the camera in his face"

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
  12. I somehow managed to make it to the end of the video. The last 3 to 4 minutes are her talking about sex with logan and how she apparently has sperm on her wrist. It's honestly like watching a 15 year old. In my opinion it doesn't seem like he is on something, he just doesn't give a shit about what raven has to say and he's probably exhausted seeing as he has to work all day to pay for ravens ridiculous obsession with buying children's toys to further clutter her house with.

• Feels Feels x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  13. That poor dumb kid. He's aging a month for every day he spends with her. He's gonna look like Mr. Burns in five years if he doesn't file for divorce, change his name and go into hiding so she can't find him.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Dog Prom 3D

Dog Prom 3D Like a bullet made of chorizo

kiwifarms.net
  14. She'll dump him once he reaches his sell-by date and search for newer goods.

• Feels Feels x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Owlflaps

Owlflaps Owltistic

kiwifarms.net
  15. She's already said she isn't attracted to the way he looks anymore.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Old news, but Christ what a pathetic rant. What actually happens to the pretty and popular kids is the same thing that happens to the nerds, the fat kids, the ugly kids and basically everyone who isn't a lolcow: they grow up. Once you get past college age, no one gives a shit.

So what are her options? She's already middle-aged. She can't keep dating kids indefinitely. Most 16-year-olds want to date other 16-year-olds, not marry women old enough to be their mothers. Even now, she's incredibly lucky to have acquired someone to satisfy her pedo urges. If she tries again now, she might not be so fortunate. The only reason she doesn't look like an old hag is because she's slathered so much crap on her face that you can't tell what she is, and that's a process that's going to have diminishing returns.
    Anyway, I look forward to the angry videos five years from now where she complains that yet another school took out a restraining order.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I feel like there are no mirrors in the house for some reason reading this . . .

I kind of recall why this thing is so familiar to me;

[​IMG]

I know, I know, needs more ink.

• Feels Feels x 2
    Very Honest Content

kiwifarms.net
  18. "How to be goth when you're poor, Part 1"

18 and a half minutes of raven contradicting herself and saying nothing relative to the title of the video. How anyone who looks like raven thinks they should be giving others advice is completely hilarious. She claims to have not found the goth sub culture till 2000's yet there are pictures of her with a baby dorian as an infant. Also didnt she in the past talk about how her and dorian were starving when they stayed with those other goth girls that hated raven and stole from her? The pictures from that time (if the 2000's story is to be believed) that she included in the video certainly don't look like she was starving. I distinctly remember her talking about how they were jealous of her looks or something ridiculous like that. She can't keep up with her own lies.

If you're going to make up an imaginary life raven, 1 make it interesting and 2 remember what the fuck you said.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. What she is trying to say is that she didn't know that the name for her super special and unique style was goth until the 2000s when it became mainstream. Basically she was goth before it had a name.

Raven is a boring, fat, old cow who is starved for anything to make her "different" and being a goth back in the 1920s, marrying her son's buddy and punching holes into every flap of loose flesh she can find is her only way of standing out.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Part 1 . . .

Implying even more shit nobody cares about is incoming!

I put the thing on double speed which made the intro not completely annoying, but then it started off with the bed-hair and the 5 second forward skips instantly piled up again.

Very Honest Content

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.