• "Autists are improving. It used to be you'd have to hold them down to record their screams."

Trainwreck Raven Sparks

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by littlebiscuits, Sep 26, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
  1. "Sure, I may have wished death upon the babies of pregnant women but THEY WERE BEING MEAN TO ME. I may have said I wish I had aborted my son, but HE'S A JERK. It's okay though because I'm pro life guys, I'm such a nice person"
    -Raven probably

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    99chan

99chan I like Dark Souls

kiwifarms.net

2. The hypocrisy is real in this video. Good luck making it to end.

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Her comments about how Logan is a procrastinator and she needs to remind him to do things all the time come off as really weird. She doesn't sound like a wife complaining about her husband, she sounds like a mother complaining about her son.

• Agree Agree x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Between her myriad of shitty tattoos, her ratty hair, and her raccoon face, she looks like a printer exploded next to her and splattered her with toner.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
  5. Graffiti in truck stop bathrooms is more aesthetically-pleasing and better arranged than Raven's tattoos.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Dog Prom 3D

Dog Prom 3D Like a bullet made of chorizo

kiwifarms.net
  6. 20161118_121209.png

This upsets me. Every animal (and human for that matter) that's comes into Raven's life gets treated like crap. The minute any one of those kittens mews too loudly or has an accident on one of her piles of clothes she'll flip her shit and toss them away just like every other pet she has.

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. If how she keeps her house is any indication I doubt Marmalade is getting the proper care she needs to have a healthy litter. I wonder if Raven has thought ahead about what to do with the kittens once they're old enough. Is she going to find homes for them all or is she just going to throw them out?:(

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Didn't she have weightloss surgery? With her obsession about (American) junkfood, she's surely going to gain it all back, and it'll all have been for nothing. She didn't acquire healthy eating habits or started exercising after the surgery, even with the weightloss she still looks like a blob. How does Logan cope with this?

• Agree Agree x 3
    Solaire_of_Astora

Solaire_of_Astora Warrior of Sunlight

kiwifarms.net
  9. He doesn't care; she still spreads her legs for him so what does he mind. He is, remember, a teenage boy and thus thrilled just to be dipping his wick on a regular basis.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet CAMAB Male-Presenting Lesbian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. I thought he was 21 now? Old enough to start thinking about long-term life choices. We'll if he makes it through the next decade.

• Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Dustin Hoffman's character was also 21 when he was seduced by Mrs Robinson. That age is really just an outgrowth of one's teenage years.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet CAMAB Male-Presenting Lesbian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. This is true, but he's been with her since he was 16. At some point, dude is going to want to know what being with somebody his own age is like. Or, maybe not, since she's trained him that all young women are whores and sluts. He is super immature still, and maybe his mommy issues will continue.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Barbarella

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. She'll probably make a video about how the ungrateful little shits deliberately refused to stay small and cute.

Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend

kiwifarms.net
  14. Honestly Logan may never get away from her - his entire adult life has been spent depending on Raven. He's the breadwinner of the family now, as the only working member of that household, but I imagine that Raven has "control of the reins" so to speak. it would be hard for him to live independently without his mother-wife doing all the stuff at home.

What's Logan's profession again? The only way he's getting away from Raven is if his job gives him the skills and maturity to leave.

It's interesting that ever since Ally(? the 16 year old chick who was "adopted" by raven and then kicked out 10 minutes later, not 100% sure on the name), we've not really heard about friends. The only people in the story are Raven, her kid, Logan, and Logan's family.

She's probably done well to make sure he doesn't have much interaction with women his own age, isolation through long work hours and a demanding wife.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Melchett

Melchett Toilet Ghost
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. What's the back story with Ally? This is before my time following and I can't find any info. If anyone has the time to fill me in it would be appreciated.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. https://kiwifarms.net/threads/raven-sparks.5040/page-36 Starts about half way down the comments :biggrin:

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Fresh Grown Breasts

Fresh Grown Breasts A Person Celebrity

kiwifarms.net
  17. Logan is in a construction trade although I don't know which one. Warehouse type stuff, I think.

I agree, unless he suddenly gets a desire for kids, he may never break away. He's still pretty young, with burping and farting being the pinnacle of humor to him.

The new house is slowly getting messier and messier. Raven said they were going to keep it clean. Pretty soon they'll be wading through piles again.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Barbarella

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. I discovered raven just after those videos were taken down unfortunately. I'd have loved to see them.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  19. I don't think Logan really wants kids, at least not yet, he's still a kid himself. In their videos where it gets brought up it's always Raven who talks about wanting to have a baby with him and Logan just kind of nods along for the camera.
    The best part is when Raven fills up the house with her kitschy goth crap but then blames the clutter on the guys being messy. Raven doesn't have a job outside the home, there's no reason why she can't tidy up. The place doesn't have to look like a showroom ffs, if she'd just do the bare minimum it would probably be fine. Hell, as far as I know Dorian doesn't work either, he could even help clean.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Hashes/s 0
    Total 0
    Threads 0
    Activity  0% 

We run a Monero miner on the Kiwi Farms. Understand that by visiting this website, you will be contributing some of your computational resources to it in the form of mining a cryptocurrency. More information can be found here.

thx u n i love you ~ null

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.