• *I put your dick in my mouth and do a very good job in that aspect of the scenario*

Trainwreck Raven Sparks

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by littlebiscuits, Sep 26, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. He already looks dead eyed.

ATTN: Women. There's nothing fierce, woke, independent, empowering, or otherwise admirable about being a cougar. It's pathetic and frankly boring. Seducing a 17 year old is piss easy. Just lift your skirts for them.

• Agree  x 9
    • Winner  x 3
    • Like  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet CAMAB Male-Presenting Lesbian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Yeah, and she was the first person EVER to have purple hair. It's why she switched to blue. Which, duh, is way more original.

Yeah, IIRC her story was that she lived with goth people (alternative) and they stole from her and she and Dorian were eating soup or ketchup or something that had to last for days, and of course, she gave it all to Dorian. They were homeless yet living in a house, nobody would talk to her..she had to sleep on the floor and nobody would acknowledge her....some chick slept with her boyfriend...it was confusing and clearly part of her insecurity and didn't happen the way she claimed.

She and her childbride fell in love instantly. The first hug, and it was magic. But she waited until he was 16 and legal in the country, his parents are fine with it and Dorian actually introduced them and was thrilled mom was in love. Because it's every 16 year old kids dream to have his mom fucking his schoolmate in the next room.

Crazy. It fascinates me that people can't step out of their own perspective to see how others might feel but I guess that's the sign of a narcissist.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

3. I don't care about lolcow so let's make a 15 minutes video saying how much I don't care and that I don't read sites that call me out on my bullshit.

kiwifarms.net
  4. The best bit was when her milky lens popped out.

She's still trying to be a teenager isn't she. I mean you can get away with milky lenses and similar goth affectations when you're a teenager but after a certain age it's just a bit pathetic really.

"Lil wolf skin boots, and clove cigarettes.
    An erotic funeral, for which she's dressed.
    Her perfume smells like, burning leaves
    Every day is Halloween."

- Pete Steele, trolling his fan base.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet CAMAB Male-Presenting Lesbian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I'll be curious to see her "style " when she is 60. If it's pathetic now at 40, it will be horrifying then. No way at 60 you. An pretend you are a teen. Most Goths drop it bit by bit and create their own alternative yet appropriate style, but she's still mall goth in full force. And with all her filthy smeared tats, she'll never get all the way away-not that she wants to. Those tats will be scarier than ever on a 60 year old wrinkled body.

She went super ballistic over her "halloween isn't in New Zealand and they hate Americans" post. So much so that she had to make an angry 20 minute explaination defending the original angry 20 minute video.

Why she can't just say her piece and let it stand? She blames "drama" on everybody else, when any differing opinion causes a dramatic blowup from her.

Interestingly, she said lolcow was right about what they said about her and she hadn't realized it. Yet I've seen no change. That vid is coming and should be interesting.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

6. WAAAH WAAAH New Zealand pizza isn't exactly the same as American pizza. Woe is me. Don't you feel so sorry for me having to deal with nz not having overly processed foods

Don't like it? Get the hell out of there then. Oh wait, you refuse to go without your childbride who pays for you to sit around with your "sore" tailbone (an injury she pretty much blames dorian for because it started hurting when she was pregnant with him. Although I'm sure I remember her say it had only been bothering her for a few years. Ah whatever, who can keep up with her lies? I sure as hell can't) doing nothing but stalk, dictate and make an idiot of yourself on social media. Not that I'm complaining, I enjoy reading the ridiculousness that is her "life".

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I have seen that Pizza Masters show on Food Channel. I wouldn't want to eat half the pizza they show on there, and they aren't going to chain stores but places the locals rate highly.

She ordered Dominos, which is hardly bespoke-artisan-fancy-pants pizza. It's toppings dumped on dough by some 16 year old kid. If Raven really wants to know why people are down on Americans where she lives it's because of the EVERYTHING IS BETTER IN THE US OMG WHY IS EVERYTHING SO SHIT HERE rants she indulges in.

People don't hate you because you're American, Raven. They hate you because you carry on like an arsehole.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  8. It's sad how she constantly backpedals and makes excuses for herself and goes on about how much her life sucks. She CAN'T get a job because New Zealanders don't like her accent. She WANTS to move back to America, but she can't save money because she HAS to spend money on life saving food and tattoos. It's just an endless circle of self perpetuating misery for this woman. And now she's bitching about pizza? Get your shit together, lady.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Owlflaps

Owlflaps Kiwi-shaped Owl

kiwifarms.net
  9. Isn't greasy food really bad for people who've had bariatric surgery anyway?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. It's bad period but yes, she really shouldn't be eating shit like that.

• Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Depends on which surgery and your individual reaction to it I'm told.

• Informative Informative x 3
    Kyyyyyyyle

Kyyyyyyyle Ironically embracing ponyfag-ism as a metaphor
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Yeah, it tends to end with them vomiting or shitting themselves if they're not careful.

• Informative Informative x 3
    Batman VS Tony Danza

Batman VS Tony Danza The Eternal Struggle

kiwifarms.net
  13. I couldn't help but almost but laugh at this silly bitch with that video.
    I mean you have to be really stupid to move half away across the world to a small country and then be surprised that some American traditions aren't widely celebrated. While it is true that halloween isn't big in New Zealand its not like us New Zealanders have a massive hater boner over it. Because other than a hearing a few people bitch about it being a Yank thing on talk back radio I can't say that I seen much backlash against it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #1653 Salted caramel tears, Nov 11, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
    kiwifarms.net
  14. "Sure, I may have wished death upon the babies of pregnant women but THEY WERE BEING MEAN TO ME. I may have said I wish I had aborted my son, but HE'S A JERK. It's okay though because I'm pro life guys, I'm such a nice person"
    -Raven probably

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 4
    99chan

99chan I like Dark Souls

kiwifarms.net

15. The hypocrisy is real in this video. Good luck making it to end.

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Her comments about how Logan is a procrastinator and she needs to remind him to do things all the time come off as really weird. She doesn't sound like a wife complaining about her husband, she sounds like a mother complaining about her son.

• Agree Agree x 11
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Between her myriad of shitty tattoos, her ratty hair, and her raccoon face, she looks like a printer exploded next to her and splattered her with toner.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
  18. Graffiti in truck stop bathrooms is more aesthetically-pleasing and better arranged than Raven's tattoos.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Dog Prom 3D

Dog Prom 3D Like a bullet made of chorizo

kiwifarms.net
  19. 20161118_121209.png

This upsets me. Every animal (and human for that matter) that's comes into Raven's life gets treated like crap. The minute any one of those kittens mews too loudly or has an accident on one of her piles of clothes she'll flip her shit and toss them away just like every other pet she has.

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. If how she keeps her house is any indication I doubt Marmalade is getting the proper care she needs to have a healthy litter. I wonder if Raven has thought ahead about what to do with the kittens once they're old enough. Is she going to find homes for them all or is she just going to throw them out?:(

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1K4rVJKBXDXyn3r9VNou3HRppa5oqnETHy

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.