• "I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to put a stop to CYBERBULLYING, and there are cyberbullies on here. It is your duty to have them banned."

Trainwreck Raven Sparks

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by littlebiscuits, Sep 26, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. This is her. Most likely, anyhow. Sophie Raven is her alt name. She's an alternative model from Glasgow (transl: goff bird with a huge shoulderchip about same) but presently living in Bognor Regis.

Her favourite bands include, of course, Bullet For My Valentine, Marilyn Manson, Korn, and various other mini mosher fare. I don't know her, and frankly, I don't want to. I suspect, or rather hope, that she'll learn that 21 is the outer limit at which you can get away with having a face full of ironmongery and clobber with loads of gratuitous pentagrams and spiky bits and not be thought of as a total pseud.

Permanently banned from the internet, eh? Good luck with that, Sophs. And while you're at it, why not stick around and read up about how Raven's hardly one to call anyone low what with her cradle-snatching hijinx and making her son take nudes of her and similar.

(Also, why oh why do goff birds always have to call themselves things like Raven? It's neither original nor good and I bet they've never read an Edgar Allan Poe work in their entire life.)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet CAMAB Male-Presenting Lesbian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Silver Ravenwolf is a notorious author of "babby's first"-level books about Wicca and other forms of neopaganism. If said birds are sporting extra pentacles, they may be consciously or unconsciously influenced by her and similar folk. It's impossible to get away from the "Raven" people in those sorts of Facebook groups, quoth a friend who is a bit more serious about her woo.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    NobleGreyHorse

NobleGreyHorse Raping the outereachea of its extents -- Autphag

kiwifarms.net
  3. Oh fucking hell. Silver Fucking RavenWolf.

$ilver RavingWolf, more like.

I had the misfortune to encounter a copy of "To Ride a Silver Broomstick" and of "Teen Witch." It read like someone who'd watched The Craft 1,000 times then decided to flap about in the woods, memorise a load of meaningless words, and try to look good in a long black skirt. Ugh.

Is she threadworthy, do we think? She is responsible for the majority of fluffy bunny pagans out there...

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. YES.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Blake Bumbleby

Blake Bumbleby [yasscat intensifies]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

5. Here is a 33:00 minute video the"girl" (actually a thirty-something year old, grown ass women) posted about why she moved to New Zealand in the first place. While Kiwi Farms was down I found her video and remembered her from the picture in the OP, the NSFW one where she is wearing the leather strappy, stripper outfit covered in blood inside of the shower. She also had videos where she badmouthed the kiwifarms and another website called lolcow or something, where she said that the "Raven" thread about her had thousands upon thousands of comments about her. I informed her that her thread was so uninteresting that it hadn't even made it to one hundred. Of course, she grew angry at this and had my comments deleted. This chunky broad loves the attention kiwi farms gives her.

• Informative Informative x 6
    #1685 Coleman Francis, Feb 11, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    Coleman Francis

Coleman Francis I'm... gonna... keep... doing my thang.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Oh look it's a fat, flatulent version of Harley Quinn.

I was kinda expecting her to be jubilant at the demise of the Farms and reeeeeee at their resurrection, given that she was tangentially in contact with Vordy and Dzon Bishop when she was making videos complaining about us.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I was checking her page and YouTube every once in a while, just to see her crow over the collapse of the Farm-pire, but never a word was said.

Maiden-TieJuan

Maiden-TieJuan I am are is one.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. ^^She posted a vid a couple of weeks back in regards to the farms.

• Informative Informative x 5
    Owlflaps

Owlflaps Kiwi-shaped Owl

kiwifarms.net
  9. Damn. Missed that one.

Maiden-TieJuan

Maiden-TieJuan I am are is one.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Before KF went down, I considered doing a Raven catch-up post but her videos were mostly about her new kittens and reviewing stuff.

In this recent Q&A video, she was asked "I'm glad the trolls have gone now, do you think they'll stay away?" which I assume is related to KF's 'death'. To give credit where it's due, her answer was sensible. She said trolls don't really go away and we were likely still around and on other sites like lolcow. She's right, seeing as she was brought up in the Discord chat. When a site like KF goes down, a small amount of us will disappear but the majority were still spread across Discord, lolcow, ED etc.

The rest of the video had general questions about tattoos etc. She misses her mum, doesn't know where she is and hasn't seen her for a decade. She's not anti-Trump but doesn't really follow politics and knows her trans friends have concerns. She's up for him making abortion illegal with exceptions like 'rape babies'. She'd rather be in USA over NZ but wouldn't want to leave childbride for the amount of time it would take to get him over there. She said their relationship is solid as they've been through so much, aside from cheating but 'neither of them would do that'. Some talk about an ex. Nothing groundbreaking.

There's a part 2 which is more of the same plus a bit of ranting about two women (Krystal and Jen?). No mention of KF being back but they look like videos recorded during our downtime.

Finally, some Facebook stuff from when KF was down...

IMG_7439.jpg IMG_7436.jpg IMG_7437.jpg IMG_7438.jpg

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Erida

Erida The Bexologist

kiwifarms.net
  11. Sexy bitch? Salty bitch more like.

• Agree Agree x 10
    Fresh Grown Breasts

Fresh Grown Breasts A Person Celebrity

kiwifarms.net
  12. If Raven was wearing any more makeup she'd be a fire hazard. Logan is probably sniffing the equivalent of half a tube of glue every time he goes near her.

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Maybe he meant "bigger" as in her boobs...nope just kidding, she's chubby.

I was about to wonder why she has her facebook set to public if she doesn't want randos commenting on her photos. Then I remembered she needs massive amounts of attention to survive.

• Agree Agree x 6
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Owlflaps

Owlflaps Kiwi-shaped Owl

kiwifarms.net
  14. Wow, selling pets for garlic bread and a coffee. She never fails to be a classy lady.

1487056774934.jpeg

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Teeter

Teeter I'm triggered the fuck out

kiwifarms.net
  15. GG Allin

GG Allin outlaw scumfuc

kiwifarms.net
  16. - Has to go out of her way to mention that the garlic bread is nine dollars

- Cares more about garlic bread than the well-being of an animal.

People who ask for money for their pets should be doing so to weed out people who just want bait animals/science lab animals. They should not be doing so to go out to dinner using the profits.

What a cunt.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
  17. Sells a pet kitten to pay for overpriced Valentine's dinner.
    Goes home and posts kitten photo with "Happy Valentine's!"

she really has zero self-awareness

16729094_329113060818111_8279776240422124052_n.jpg

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Teeter

Teeter I'm triggered the fuck out

kiwifarms.net
  18. Her bridge piercing never fails to annoy me. It's just so blatantly crooked.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Blake Bumbleby

Blake Bumbleby [yasscat intensifies]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. For their five year anniversary, they got portrait tattoos of each other. Apparently. You wouldn't know it by looking at them, especially the one of Raven.

I took screen grabs for those who don't want to give her views.

IMG_7493.jpg IMG_7495.jpg IMG_7496.jpg

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    Erida

Erida The Bexologist

kiwifarms.net