Razorfist / The Rageoholic / Darrage O'Hollick / Daniel Harris - Trumptard. Hipster Metalfag. Cherry popped by the King of Pop. COOMER.

Do you believe the official line?

• Yes, a third party compromised all of raz0rfist's accounts and deleted them.

Votes: 81 8.6%
  • No, this must've been the work of a Latinx scorned.

Votes: 857 91.4%

• Total voters
-Wears shades at all times
-Throws baseless claims at others like wildfire
-Is a colossal gun sperg
-Libertarian and hates the government
-Attempts to be a badass, but is a complete coward whenever confronted (e.g blocking on Twitter)
-Is most likely a cuckold given his GF's activities

All he needs is the receding hairline and he's well on his way to being a live-action Dale Gribble.

BlancoMailo

True & Honest Fan
150596767_413112219753350_6606520084027609545_n.jpg150743123_2832446017021986_1570677844372597766_n.jpg
From today.

-Wears shades at all times
-Throws baseless claims at others like wildfire
-Is a colossal gun sperg
-Libertarian and hates the government
-Attempts to be a badass, but is a complete coward whenever confronted (e.g blocking on Twitter)
-Is most likely a cuckold given his GF's activities

All he needs is the receding hairline and he's well on his way to being a live-action Dale Gribble.
You forgot praising Ayn Rand, and using hipster as his go to insult despite his entire wardrobe looking like the bassist of a generic 80's metal band.

Dang Woodchucks!

The Haachama Heresy
Kind of an autistic take. It’s not “Western “ Triple A games that are necessarily the problem; it’s him buying a game with woke bullshit in it then making excuses for it because it’s a genre or franchise that he likes: Mechwarrior 5, The Outer Worlds, etc...

Razor likes the appearance of having principles without the hassle of actually having to stand up for said principles (see also the Kyle Debate). He sucks at every video game he plays, he will absolutely praise the most derivative piece of shit ever (Mad Max: Arkham Wasteland) and then say that Horizon: Zero Dawn is the most unoriginal “every game ever”. That’s just weaponized autism on a level rarely seen, if ever.

Don’t get me started on how this faggot rarely plays the games he reviews and in the case when he does it’s for a 1-2 hrs max before he’s ready to roll out the uninformed, thesaurus spergfest he calls a “review”. If this isn’t the case then why doesn’t he make his Trophies public on his PSN profile? He was hammered for this back in the day and literally nothing has changed since then.

My all-time favorite Razor-fail is from his last Dishonored stream. When the game originally released and he reviewed it one of his main complaints was the infamous “you can’t see me cuz I’m leaning” shtick. Fast forward 10 or so years and during his Dishonored live stream we find out he’s been playing the game on the easiest difficulty this entire time and after changing the difficulty mid stream to “normal” difficulty he almost immediately realizes that enemies CAN spot you if you’re “leaning”. Then a few weeks back on his Thief Simulator or Hunt:Showdown (can’t remember which) twitch stream he goes full retard and brings up Dishonored and “you can’t see me cuz I’m leaning”, again...

The guy is a low-watt gurgler. Fin.
Reminds me of that time he streamed Fallen Order. The stream said he had been at it for a while, and by the time I got in, he was having trouble beating the goat alien from the first level you explore after leaving the tutorial planet. He kept dying to a goat.

N-BOMB

You mean “Nigger”?
Reminds me of that time he streamed Fallen Order. The stream said he had been at it for a while, and by the time I got in, he was having trouble beating the goat alien from the first level you explore after leaving the tutorial planet. He kept dying to a goat.
LOOOL!! Are you talking about when he streamed Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order? That was fucking hilarious!

First off, he talks mad shit about the game having never even played it and instead of playing it on the live stream he has Terran fucking Gell (his toadie) play it while he shits all over it the entire time.

I actually called him out on twitter over it at the time (got blocked, of course) and he has never made that live stream available to watch since.

Personally, I think SW: Jedi Fallen order is arguably the best Star Wars action game of all time and easily one of the best games of the last console gen.

That reminds me, did he unlist that stream or was it copyright struck, cause I remember that stream disappearing a few days after he streamed it. Same thing with his Baldur's Gate 3 stream it's gone all of a sudden, I don't understand why he doesn't stream on Twitch given how wishy-washy youtube is with copyright strikes.