rcdart / Rory Cummings-Dise - Tranny Fetishist who Torpedoed a Potential Animation Career

Pond Scum

Disgusting!
kiwifarms.net
I think this person may be "illucandy". I looked through their feed and couldn't find the specific picture, so they may have deleted it, but the coloring styles seem similar and this person does draw sparkles on everything, explaining the caption "of course he sparkles." As you can see, the ears and eyes are drawn the same way, and the highlights on the hair and coloring on the skin seem to be about the same. This user also has a square watermark which is about the right shape to be covered by the folder emoji in the original photo.

This definitely isn't Rory because not only do they claim to be German, but they've got a lot of other pieces that are like nothing she's done. Besides, I don't think Rory uses emojis in her descriptions.
Screenshot (259) - Copy.png
Screenshot (260) - Copy.png
Screenshot (261) - Copy.png

EDIT: Her tumblr is laikaburns.tumblr.com and if I'm not mistaken, this image
1572113012423.png
matches the scratched-out icon in the original image, so that confirms it for me.
527000b2-73ca-430c-971e-f8cd06ddb956.jpg

Last edited:

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The faces are tumorous and reminiscent of Rory's art, but at least they're not drawing snowball hands and have a better concept of balance. Makes her leagues ahead of Rory in that regard, so it baffles me she'd want to copy or is inspired by their style.

Jamila

hopefully tomorrow is a day 🤞🤞🤞
kiwifarms.net
The faces are tumorous and reminiscent of Rory's art, but at least they're not drawing snowball hands and have a better concept of balance. Makes her leagues ahead of Rory in that regard, so it baffles me she'd want to copy or is inspired by their style.
Tumblr artists rip each other off all the time though.

It's interesting that she deleted that Rory-esque picture though. I wonder if people called her out on it. From the looks of it she's trying to start drawing CalArts style so she's probably just pulling whatever inspiration she can from Tumblr.

Ceci

kiwifarms.net
I think this person may be "illucandy". I looked through their feed and couldn't find the specific picture, so they may have deleted it, but the coloring styles seem similar and this person does draw sparkles on everything, explaining the caption "of course he sparkles." As you can see, the ears and eyes are drawn the same way, and the highlights on the hair and coloring on the skin seem to be about the same. This user also has a square watermark which is about the right shape to be covered by the folder emoji in the original photo.

This definitely isn't Rory because not only do they claim to be German, but they've got a lot of other pieces that are like nothing she's done. Besides, I don't think Rory uses emojis in her descriptions.

View attachment 986116
matches the scratched-out icon in the original image, so that confirms it for me.
View attachment 986117
They're only really similar to Rory in that they have Tumblr-ish style influences. I think this is more a case of Tumblr artists all taking stylistic influence from each other than anything else.

FarmerChan

communism is lit
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 986116
View attachment 986117
fucking hero coming in

yup that aint no rory, theres similarities but even the things rory was GOING FOR, this artist does better
no joke some of this stuff aint half bad

Tumblr artists rip each other off all the time though.

It's interesting that she deleted that Rory-esque picture though. I wonder if people called her out on it. From the looks of it she's trying to start drawing CalArts style so she's probably just pulling whatever inspiration she can from Tumblr.
people in similar circles will very often take inspo from eachother to develop their style, its only really an issue when that circle is a shut and airtight bubble and no one ever looks out of it to the point where they start looking for further inspiration from THEMSELVES and it ends up inbred

rory was honestly just that incestuous phenomena festering much much quicker and in a single person like a colony in accelerated growth in a petri dish
scary shit

rory is like a very much real albeit exaggerated PSA on what not to do

ancienthistory

kiwifarms.net
I've seen some mentions of them going to the private school Newman in New Orleans, I can confirm this is false. They went to NOCCA (which has both half and full day options, but they went to full day.) It's an audition-based public school in New Orleans, and their area of focus was Visual Arts (hence the amount of skill they had before attending CalArts). There's a poster about the Finn controversy up in the hallway.

Proof if you want it.

And here's their current Facebook.

Last edited:

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've seen some mentions of her going to the private school Newman in New Orleans, I can confirm this is false. She went to NOCCA (which has both half and full day options, but she went to full day.) It's an audition-based public school in New Orleans, and her area of focus was Visual Arts (hence the amount of skill she had before attending CalArts). There's a poster about the Finn controversy up in the hallway.

Proof if you want it.

And here's her current Facebook.
The Facebook page was already taken down.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Facebook page was already taken down.
Nope, still here. No updates since January, though.
1574438116584.png

Checked the thread and surprisingly no one has posted this selfie from January 9th
1574438249054.png

Looking rough. She looks like a 40 year old closet lesbian that volunteers because it forces people to talk to her, which I presume is exactly what she'll be if she keeps this up.

Also lol that facial asymmetry got her looking like she's melting, where's your eye going, girl?
1574438446474.png

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nope, still here. No updates since January, though.
View attachment 1020075

Checked the thread and surprisingly no one has posted this selfie from January 9th
View attachment 1020077
Looking rough. She looks like a 40 year old closet lesbian that volunteers because it forces people to talk to her, which I presume is exactly what she'll be if she keeps this up.

Also lol that facial asymmetry got her looking like she's melting, where's your eye going, girl?
View attachment 1020085
I get a "This page isn't available" broken link error message when I click on it. Is it something that's restricted to other Facebook users only?

tranny2000

ribbed for your pleasure
kiwifarms.net
So this is from the alumni wall with all these posters singing the praises of the school's alumni and then there's this
Sorry about the weird angle, had to be stealthy since we're not supposed to have our phones out lol. Notice how they can't even keep the pronouns consistent.
"...best known for controversial depictions of gender-swapped characters that they insist are transgender."
Whoever wrote this is taking no shit.

Piga Dgrifm

Pita Griffin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So this is from the alumni wall with all these posters singing the praises of the school's alumni and then there's this
Sorry about the weird angle, had to be stealthy since we're not supposed to have our phones out lol. Notice how they can't even keep the pronouns consistent.
I like how they couldn't find anything positive to say about her.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're supposed to be proud of their students, but here they're belittling Rory by bringing up her problematic art. :story:

It's also great to see it being compared to another student's art on the left-hand side. You can tell which takes themselves seriously as an artist, as well as proving Rory can't draw POCs without making them racial caricatures.

Local Coyote

Hey man, got any cats?
kiwifarms.net
What an absolute fucking waste of an opportunity. She still draws the same horrible himbo fetish Tumblr style, has made no connections for a career, alienates everyone around her with her self-absorbed caustic personality, and has absolutely nothing to show for her time there.

It's so blatant she got in due to having rich parents and not for her talent. What's sad is there's a hardworking artist dying to get into the industry that just needs one break to show what they're made of and Rory took that spot. Coulda gone to someone with promise instead of a rich spoiled brat with a tranny fetish.

One Man Bland

kiwifarms.net
Kinda also shows that Rory’s personality wouldn’t have been an issue with getting a job, if her own school & fellow students are willing to snipe at her from what’s supposed to be a promotional poster.

Miel67

PFurrie and MAP hater
kiwifarms.net
Is Rory still shipping Nicki Minaj/Taylor Swift? Ngl i found that to be creepy af with her autistic "uwu headcanons uwu" Gag me.
Edit1: slight powerlevelling
As some one who has first-handedly helped my mom with the presentations of her paintings, the anatomy is alone to kill my appetite.
An artist should be proud to present their artwork, yet the hourglassed Jasper qualifies as "art" to be placed on full display?!
So, which of her parents paid/sucked enough cocks for the school(s) to disregard anatonomical parodies of the Hourglass figure?!

Last edited: