reacting to amberlynn reid | 3/20/20 -

Wooden Spoon

YOU NEED TO LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MEER!!!
kiwifarms.net
I feel like a sperg about the ads, but here we go. The video is 24 minutes, with a total of 8 ads. The first 10 minutes has a majority of the ads stacked back to back, every 2 minutes. The last 3 ads are stretched out In the last 14 minutes, because this fat bitch knows hardly anyone watches to the end.

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
I feel like a sperg about the ads, but here we go. The video is 24 minutes, with a total of 8 ads. The first 10 minutes has a majority of the ads stacked back to back, every 2 minutes. The last 3 ads are stretched out In the last 14 minutes, because this fat bitch knows hardly anyone watches to the end.
That's called 'desperation.'' Her views are dropping, people are going to be cutting waaay back (maybe even cutting/suspending internet services, as those tend to be expensive) and she is about to go on a 'diet' not of her own volition.

And by this 'diet' I mean a real change of lifestyle and not her half-assed bullshit ones, where she must cut waaaay back herself or risk real hardship. She's been used to other people being the adults while she gets to LARP as one, other people taking care of her while she gets to sit around on her ass and play Youtube. Unless evictions are ordered to be suspended completely, she really risks her money dropping so low she can't pay rent (especially with her current level of spending) potentially putting them all at risk for being homeless.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
The audacity of offering up such a self-serving video really pissed me off today & my inner reactions to her are usually limited to snorts of disbelief & eye rolling. In the midst of hourly, mind boggling, genuinely anxiety provoking headlines, I have little patience for her narcissistic navel gazing... assuming she can find her rotting navel. She might as well have labelled the video "Ass Pat Central"; It's a blatantly obvious attempt to rebrand herself as older, wiser, more responsible but as usual, she gives herself away by what she says & doesn't say at crucial points. Where is the concise summation of "life lessons learned over time"?

When Younger AL talks about quitting diets because "she gets bored or just quits"... crickets. Because that hasn't changed.

She'd better hang on to that skin surgery money; she's soon going to need it for rent, food, bills...

Younger AL emphatically states she won't give up any food items because it makes her FEEL like binging. Tough shit; it's not about the feels now but if it's going to be about how she feels - how about contemplating how she's going to feel when she has a blood clot, stroke, heart attack, full blown diabetes? Those feel a lot worse than longing for & properly denying herself a specific food item.

She's still looking for people to feel proud of "her accomplishments". First you have to have accomplishments worthy of pride from anyone & putting together puzzles & really bad poetry doesn't make the grade. Secondly pride should initially come from within, followed by loved ones. She's not going to find love, admiration or genuine pride from others in her comment section or on Instagram.

"You're young you look gorg..." she says to herself. I'll grant she looked better than she does now but she's got pretty low standards if her younger self rates as gorgeous. She COULD have been pretty once; had she been in a normal weight range but that ship has sailed & is about to fall over the edge of her flat earth.

"I feel like my mind now is so... warped." That may be the only genuinely honest thing she's said in years.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the summaries, gorls! I just could not bring myself to watch any of it. I couldn't even click the Play button. Totally agree with @DefCon Dumb . So much crazy shit being thrown into the fan on a world scale right now and she puts out this "whoa is fucking me" introspective pile of smegma? Good fucking grief, Hamber.

Fupacabra

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1196393
Note that this video is about 14 hours ago. Welcome to your new reality, fatty. You are no longer the only deathfat on the block. There are better, more exciting rhinos out there and you are slacking. Show some leg, deep throat a kebab, buy yourself into an MLM, anything.
The beast doesn't need to spend her money on toilet paper which is getting more expensive and harder to come by these days. As we all are well aware, she wipes her rotten shithole with a moist rug wrapped around large wooden spoon. So that's a big moneysaver and that's why unfortunately we won't see her leaking treetrunk lympholegs anytime soon.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Her goal weight is 170... if she's 5'3" that's still over 30 BMI.
She's dedicated to being fat her whole (short) life
Not necessarily.

I think young amber was setting a realistic goal for herself, and current amberlynn only remembers the final stage goal

When you have tons of weight to lose, and with similar life improvement goals, you set realistic goals periodically so that you feel achieved throughout and it wont seem out of reach and disheartening.

Her saying now that her goal is 170 is more concerning than past amber saying the goal was 230 when that was maybe 50 lbs away (I'm not sure what the number is, but its gotta be less than the difference between 500+ and 170).

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Her saying now that her goal is 170 is more concerning than past amber saying the goal was 230 when that was maybe 50 lbs away (I'm not sure what the number is, but its gotta be less than the difference between 500+ and 170).
All her goals are aspirational, such as the million steps, college, cutting her hair. This video shows that she is dumb as a box of rocks. You can forgive young Amber to be naive but you cannot present-day Amber. It was revealing how little Amber has grown intellectually in 8 years. She still say the same idiocy. What is interesting is that with regard to weight loss, she is still using the same concepts, such as she cannot cut something out because it will make her binge. Same excuses and lies too; “I eat everything I want and I am still losing weight”. The young Amber is lying to the present-day Amber and the present-day Amber is lying to us. This is all rubbish.

She is STILL considering bariatric surgery as a “get out of jail free card”, where the surgery will miraculously get rid of the weight and she wont have to change anything. She worries about her lymphedema but does not plan to have it treated.

darkwingosonichugorl

duhuhuhuhuhuh
kiwifarms.net
That's called 'desperation.'' Her views are dropping, people are going to be cutting waaay back (maybe even cutting/suspending internet services, as those tend to be expensive) and she is about to go on a 'diet' not of her own volition.
The real hit is in ad revenue. Nobody is buying makeup or going to restaurants, anything that Amber's fat female audience wants to burn money on.

DefCon Dumb

kiwifarms.net
I don't watch her ads so don't know what sort of spots she puts in her uploads but I'm seeing in general, on TV, radio, the internet... the length, subject & nature of ads is starting to change pretty dramatically. Initially as people are stuck at home, I expect online audiences for anything will spike but later as people look to cut expenses, that may really drop. I wonder if creators will be forced to accept a payment drop for ads they put on their content? That will start really impacting those counting on AdSense revenue.

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
Gorls, colour me impressed. This thread only has 56 replies now. She really is too boring to even rag on.
She is getting as dull as old dishwater. I suspect even showing the mythical laaayyyrrgs would offer a shocked response in the ratings that will quickly die, unless she was to do something truely interesting (like break up with Becky) but she's unlikely to do that.

So, her channel slowly wilts from lack of interest. Hope she has enough savings, because she is going to need it if her channel sinks and she might *gasp* have to find a job.

DefCon Dumb

kiwifarms.net
The modern "fluffery" we all enjoy when times are good & we live in an affluent society suddenly seem utterly foolish & futile to many. I've been scanning the relatively few uploads done in the last few days by the usual suspects & others, including reaction channels. There's a whole lot of dead air & those who uploaded might as well have not. They don't know what to say, what to do. Hell, they don't know how to BE right now.

With things starting to get seriously serious, I suspect a lot of those channels, especially the death fats who still can't seem to find any reason to change, are toast... at least for the foreseeable future.

Edited cuz werdz

Last edited:

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
She's so desperate. Sitting there plopped up like a huge toad acting as though this were the first time watching her old vid.
Bitch we know you like watching yourself. NARC.
While licking and smacking those thin lips.
Her face is still so wide and moonish.
Fattie boomalot hasn't lost period.

Tags
None