reacting to me lying.... - 8/10/2019 - (Day 53 of this 100-Day Nightmare)

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20190810-185925~2.png

I've always considered I'm pretty good at reading expressions so I'm now guessing that either 1)I was wrong all along and I'm actually crap or 2)I was watching something different to this person

Or maybe....some people are very easily deluded and see only what they expect - for sure I spotted no 'sad' expressions throughout this - plenty of smugness, plenty of duping delight, plenty of actual admiration!‽ But definitely no sadness

Sadness is for people that give a shit what they've done to themselves, not 600lb landwhales trolling themselves into an early grave :sub:

Commiechu

Zap to the extreme comrades!
kiwifarms.net
Fuck! She's looking bigger then ever.

This entire timeline fuckery coupled with her saying she's going to take off a few months after she completes this 100 days of videos challenge just screams that she is over 600lbs now (granted she follows through, but I'm optimistic she will since shes making a lot of coin). I predict shes going to finally announce she hit the big 600lbs months ago in her 100th video. Then fuck off for a few months to avoid the hate. Although I'm sure the "few months" will turn into two weeks when she is out of coin and attention.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
"I used to see a nutritionist when I was 16, and another when I was 14/15. That's when I was diagnosed with Binge Eating [Disorder]." / (much later) *claims JUST OFFICIALLY diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder*
Response: When she was 16, they said it "SOUNDS" like BED. But you CANNOT be diagnosed with BED at the age of 16, but she didn't know so she "ran with it" (LIKE YOU EVER "RAN" IN YOUR LIFE). And in the 2nd video, she was talking to someone on BetterHelp.com and she diagnosed it as BED, BUT BetterHelp.com CANNOT DIAGNOSE (A lah in a lah in a lah?) so that "shook her" (insert earthquake joke) but it's NOT a lah even though in EVERY INSTANCE she says "diagnosed" and just ADMITTED none of those could have been diagnoses.
Response 2: "I have never been diagnosed with BED . . . because I've never seen someone for it." Why get a diagnosis when you can self-diagnose? (She actually said that.)
So... if she NEVER seen someone able to diagnose her with BED that means she never seen the psychiatrist that diagnose her with so many "scary" mental things that she forgot the BED....
This line makes clear to me she NEVER saw "the girl" or any psychologist/psychiatrist, that meds bottles we're probably from Becky or Eric.
You guys were right all the time...
This video was the same day of this picture, yes. (Becky is out of town visiting family and they not went to the "vacation" yet)
Screenshot_53.png

Last edited:

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of lies....

This video made me decide to go back and rewatch the video where Amber claimed to have been diagnosed with BED. This video was posted on August 21, 2018. Seeing Becky in this one stuck me how much smaller she looked then. This video contained a weigh in showing Becky at 280.2. Haven't they stuck to the story that Becky hasn't passed 300? And supposedly Becky had recently lost 30 lbs? She doesn't look like she's anywhere near the size she was in this video, let alone at least 10 lbs lighter.

Am I imagining this?

Video attached for convenience.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of lies....

This video made me decide to go back and rewatch the video where Amber claimed to have been diagnosed with BED. This video was posted on August 21, 2018. Seeing Becky in this one stuck me how much smaller she looked then. This video contained a weigh in showing Becky at 280.2. Haven't they stuck to the story that Becky hasn't passed 300? And supposedly Becky had recently lost 30 lbs? She doesn't look like she's anywhere near the size she was in this video, let alone at least 10 lbs lighter.

Am I imagining this?

View attachment 884673
Yep, in Hamberland at the moment they're claiming Becky is 260's, just like Hamber is still 560's.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Yeah and when you realise that her tops are actually 4XL (NOT 6XL! Haydurs!) DRESSES.

View attachment 884621View attachment 884622
JFC she's absolutely ballooned! To me, it looks like an easy 50lbs difference and that first photo isn't really relatively old is it, definitely 2019?
Is it just me, or?

Speaking of lies....

Am I imagining this?

View attachment 884673
You're not imagining it no, iirc it was mentioned Becky had reached her 'highest weight' with Amber I'm pretty sure it was 290something? Which would mean even if the 30lbs was from that top weight she'd be at minimum 10lbs less than here - hmmm not buying it!
So many lies and obfuscations with these two, who knows where the truth lies? 🤷‍♀️

Billie Ross said:
Yep, in Hamberland at the moment they're claiming Becky is 260's, just like Hamber is still 560's.
Thanks...this confirms my memory on this 👍

Last edited:

lottalove

kiwifarms.net
It fits, of course. It's a miracle of her special unique fattening-without-numbers or of elasthane, maybe, that clothes widen with her gains just to her liking/needs/state of denial.
She'll keep lying to herself, whatever it takes. No problem. Unless a lie doesn't suit her anymore, or she can't binge/lie away outside pressure for a moment, but she'll decide that on her own. Which lie to toss or to binge, deny or donate. When the day comes. On her terms. If she still get's to decide. Proof is in the coffin.
If you point out a problem or a lie to her, in this case, it will be the wrong lie, wrong problem and "you don't know mee". She's a lah.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino