reacting to me lying.... - 8/10/2019 - (Day 53 of this 100-Day Nightmare)

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
Has her neck waddle finally overtaken her chin?
I'm amazed she still has a definable chin, if she was a normal weight she would have a jawline to rival the mighty Bruce Campbell. It's like a defiant mountain striking out from the clouds of fat.

Maybe that's why she has been gaining so much, she's trying to hide what a monstrosity her face actually looks like. 🤔

Edit: When she dies I want her skull, there's a necromancer I know who is trying to reanimate a neanderthal and is just missing a head to finish the job.

kiwifarms.net
I believe she does eat foods she doesn't like. As it's been said she doesn't eat because food tastes good just to feel full. maybe she feels saying she doesn't like pizza makes her look dainty like saying she likes broccoli and apples makes her look like she likes healthy food. or maybe pizza doesn't give her the full feeling she needs

むらさき

Lolcow Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn Reid said:
"Ok this one's importen', I'm glad this one's in here so I guess the lie is that I said I was diagnosed when I was sixteen with BED and then here I say, I think I was like twenty-seven in this video I said that I was diagnosed with BED so..... when I was sixteen I was seeing someone who did say "it did sound like I had binge eating disorder"
I've said it before, and I will sperg over it again:

Binge Eating Disorder (BED) was only officially added to the DSM when the DSM-5 was released. This would have been in May of 2013.
The previous DSM-IV was released in 1994, and binge eating was only listed in an appendix. It was required that patients presenting the symptoms be diagnosed with the non-specific “EDNOS” (Eating Disorder Not Otherwise Specified).

She has said she was diagnosed with BED at numerous ages, all of the ages she has listed were obviously well before May,2013.
Even if she now admits it wasn't a "formal diagnosis", it is still just another example of her extreme re.tardation.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
I think Amberlynn has been lying for so long that she has no concept of what truth actually is. It's probably the one thing she is moderately good at (although her skill is debatable). It's more a case of it being so ingrained in her mental make-up that she does it without really thinking, It's her currency and how she deals with anyone and everything around her.
  • As a young child of addict parents she was constantly lied to and also learned to lie to cover up her family situation
  • As a kid in foster care she would have lied to gain more sympathy from adults such as social workers and foster parents. She would have also lied to other kids to impress them and to hide some details of her home life
  • As a teenager she would have continued lying to adults and other kids. By this age she would have also figured that lying to gain sympathy, impress adults and other kids, helped her get whatever she wanted.
  • As a foster kid she would have learned really quickly that she could use other peoples' sympathy and concern to get what she wanted. Let's face it, most people aren't going to challenge the behavior of a foster kid who is already a 'victim' and they probably backed down when she gave them attitude.
  • Amberlynn would have picked up very quickly that she could use her crappy past as a tool to manipulate other people, particularly adult authority figures. I think she's also learned to be very slippery and tricky with her lying along the way by using semantics to try and confound anyone calling her out on her lies. Thus "I hate pizza" can be corrected to "I hate pizza with marinara sauce". Narcissists don't actually care about being caught telling a lie, there;s no remorse or guilt. They will usually just attempt to shift the blame, gaslight, or focus on peripheral facts that have no relation to the lie they are being confronted over.
  • Amberlynn is very good at playing the victim when she needs to. Actually she is very good and playing whatever role she needs to in order to manipulate others into doing what she wants. Sassy fat chick, caring hospital assistant, writer, poor little abandoned foster child, dainty lezbo princess - all of these are just skins she slips in and out of as needed, depending on who she is with and what she thinks she can make them do for her.
  • Amberlynn lies to herself constantly. Not much more needs to be said about that,

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Regarding the shelf in the bathroom, I have to agree with her in that it doesn't look like clutter. It looks like a display rack you might find in a store, with the exception of the top shelf.

She doesn't need all that stuff, but it's not technically clutter.
How many body washes can you use at any one time, though? If anyplace in your house looks more like the aisle of a store than like a living space, that's clutter. Organized clutter is still clutter the same way that organized hoarding is still hoarding.

That being said, there are much better clips of her clutter than what was used in the video.

Here we have Hambeast in the (relative) present, looking at herself 100lbs lighter!
This may have been a typo but my autism demands satisfaction: She is currently 200 lbs heavier than in the comparison you posted. Not 100 lbs. 200.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
This may have been a typo but my autism demands satisfaction: She is currently 200 lbs heavier than in the comparison you posted. Not 100 lbs. 200.
No not a typo on my part, apologies if it was unclear...I was quoting what Albert herself claimed at that point in the video - I fully agree with you, imo she's at least 200lbs heavier - I'd actually go higher than that

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No not a typo on my part, apologies if it was unclear...I was quoting what Albert herself claimed at that point in the video - I fully agree with you, imo she's at least 200lbs heavier - I'd actually go higher than that

View attachment 884888
what did she weigh in that video though? I'm not autistic enough to recognize the era of the video clip : /

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn is very good at playing the victim when she needs to. Actually she is very good and playing whatever role she needs to in order to manipulate others into doing what she wants. Sassy fat chick, caring hospital assistant, writer, poor little abandoned foster child, dainty lezbo princess - all of these are just skins she slips in and out of as needed, depending on who she is with and what she thinks she can make them do for her.
I wouldn’t say she’s good at it. It seems more like she just wears different personalities constantly, way more so than the average person who might now and then act one way to impress somebody. That being said, anybody above the shared IQ of the fag shack should be able to tell within more than one encounter with her that she’s a big lah. Hell, even her viewers caught on pretty fast after her first few videos, despite never having the opportunity (misfortune) of talking to her directly. Half the time you can pinpoint exactly who she’s imitating and what her motivation is when she switches between Cuntylynn, Humblynn, Victimlynn, etc. If she was any good at switching personas, she’d have plenty of people in her circle to boss around for food instead of tardfishing for a single loyal butler. Her tactics are transparent as fuck, she’s just surrounded by people who either don’t see it or don’t care.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino