Read this if you're planning to troll anyone involved in the Entersphere -

José Mourinho

The Special One
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

If you're trying to troll Mr Enter, an Enterbot or a rabid Enter hater, PLEASE DON'T.
Yes, we know you're probably someone trying to get recognition in the Entersphere drama. You're probably seeing some notable lolcow dramas and be like "Hey, I wish I could be like them too" after watching Clyde Cash's smackdown of Chris or Julie revealing himself to be Bluespike. Unfortunately, we're here to tell you to please move along and give up your epic trolling plans on probably calling Enter's house and yelling "PUTTING YOUR HOOF DOWN JULAAAAAAY" (I really hope nobody actually thinks about doing this). No, we're not doing this because we're jealous of your epic plans, we're doing this is because we don't want you to make a fool out of yourself.

To start off, Mr. Enter is just a terrible (or at least mediocre) reviewer who over analyses cartoons while also working on his terrible project known as "Growing Around". That's pretty much it. He's not some manchild who pepper sprays a Gamestop employee while protesting about Sonic's blue arms. He's not some psychotic marine who is paranoid about a transgendered game developer. He's just a shitty reviewer. Also, despite his terrible videos ranting about trolls and criticism, he's not really that stupid in actually dealing with them. He has reached the point where if you post an external link on his DeviantArt comments wall, he will remove it even if it's praising him. (So don't bother showing his ED page or this subforum, it's not worth it, it's best for him to discover them by himself) If you're trying to troll him by spamming, all he will do is just remove your comments and you'll be blocked by him. That's it. You'll get nothing in return.

And as for the Enterbots, underaged lolcows are usually never funny. Like I mentioned before in the introduction thread, trolling them usually leads to unfunny, embarassing and cringey results. Why? The worst thing underaged angsty teens would do is just screaming and crying to the point it's not even that funny anymore. We've seen this with SammyClassicSonicFan, where we had unfunny I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME getting his mom to shut down his YouTube account, spamming Princess Peach R34 on his YT page and getting a petition for him to smoke weed. The result is obviously facepalm worthy. Even if said underaged Enterbot is batshit insane crazy even for his age, nope, it's still not worth it to troll him either. Whether said Enterbot is insane or not, as long as he's underaged, they will usually grow up and move on with their angsty behavior.

As for those Enterbots who are not underaged, unless you're very sure of what you're doing, trolling them might even prevent them from producing content. Most of the Enterbots usually just block you and remove your comment if you're trying to troll them, so it's not worth it. Also, Enterbots usually produce better content by themselves. You don't see 03bgood having ideas for his shitty cartoon due to trolling. You don't see AnimatedJames making godawful fart fetish art because some unfunny troll prank called him. To put in another example, Golden Knight who once had a subforum here deletes his whole DeviantArt gallery (literally, he just DELETES FUCKING EVERYTHING on his gallery) and has never returned to the Internet after that. The reason is unknown, but it is assumed to be some I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME as he doesn't have any known white knights.

And finally, we have the rabid Enter haters. Most of them are pretty underaged (looking at you, NZDROW and WhoWantsStancakes), so it's not worth trolling them. Even if they are manchildren whining about MrEnter and A-Logging them while at the same time being actually worse than him (or no better than him), like the manchildren who are Enterbots, trolling them prevents them from producing content. I know, some will argue about the Entersphere Forum and the huge amount of content we got, but here's the difference: The forum admin actually doesn't even know what he's doing, (I mean he doesn't even moderate the forum properly by deleting troll threads, wtf) but this happens only once in a blue moon throughout my experience in seeing lolcow drama. Usually this would lead to you getting banned and your posts will be removed, so don't bother doing the same thing to another rabid Enter hater.

So of course, you'll be asking this question:

What should I do instead?

If you really want to interact with anyone involved in the Entersphere drama, go ahead, but don't troll them. We are here to get content or some hilarious stuff from this Entersphere drama. We also had a wiki in progress dedicated to archive anything about the Entersphere, so please join in too.

Also, if you're really sure on what you're doing, if you really want to troll, please note that the real reason why people troll lolcows is not because of how that said lolcow makes them angry, or how that said lolcow is sexist/racist etc. (looking at you A-Logs on every Chris video), or how they want to help said lolcow. The reason why they want to troll lolcows is because they just want to have fun, having a laugh, and at the same time getting content. That's it. Trolling lolcows which involve the troll having a legitimate hate for the lolcows usually leads to sperging, unfunny debates and probably even getting no content at all but Internet sissy fights.

Or, just to do this simple step:

Sit back, relax and enjoy the Entersphere drama and let the people involved in the drama do their thing.

Last edited:

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
I get this, but to be honest, it's fairly easy and funny when these guys are trolled. Look at Epic-Lars, he was able to troll a few Enterbots, but then again, Enter blocked him after a while. That being said, it's not a good idea for any old person to troll just anyone. You will hardly get results, and most of the comedic effect comes from what the troll says, not the reactions. Case and point, again, Epic-Lars.

Reverend_Lovejoy

kiwifarms.net
Wait has there been a trolling plan recently?
Maybe some I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME(s) made an attempt. Most of the Lolcows make hilarious content when their egos are inflated. Trolling them in a really obvious way deflates their egos, which leads to less content. I think that the best Lolcows are the people who are never made aware that anybody is making fun of them.

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
Maybe some I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME(s) made an attempt. Most of the Lolcows make hilarious content when their egos are inflated. Trolling them in a really obvious way deflates their egos, which leads to less content. I think that the best Lolcows are the people who are never made aware that anybody is making fun of them.
I don't recall there being one so I'm pretty sure the purpose of this journal was "better safe than sorry".

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
Weren't there several dumb I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME plots that came up during this forum's early days? Probably has to do with that.
There were but that was so long ago. Like I said I'm pretty sure this is a "better safe than sorry" thread (laugh at me for calling it a journal) in case someone DOES try to do that shit.

cheersfromquesnel

Ųl dambit teiya ara, ųl miura biyutenasi.
kiwifarms.net
There were but that was so long ago. Like I said I'm pretty sure this is a "better safe than sorry" thread (laugh at me for calling it a journal) in case someone DOES try to do that shit.
Well, there was also the whole "let's go mess with the Entersphere Forums" deal, so this sort of thing seems to be a little ingrained in the community here. I can see why this thread is needed.

• Informative
Reactions: Simplicity111

Reverend_Lovejoy

kiwifarms.net
Well, there was also the whole "let's go mess with the Entersphere Forums" deal, so this sort of thing seems to be a little ingrained in the community here. I can see why this thread is needed.
What kind of I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME plots? How would anyone really go about trolling Enter? He doesn't seem to be naive enough to be trolled like Chris-Chan was, and he seems to be too paranoid to allow trolling comments to remain visible for long.

Off the top of my head, maybe you could send him a fake letter from Cartoon Network. But he'd probably immediately look online to see if it's legitimate. Although then he might then post a journal saying that he's smarter than the trolls. Which could be entertaining. I wouldn't recommend doing it though.

cheersfromquesnel

Ųl dambit teiya ara, ųl miura biyutenasi.
kiwifarms.net
What kind of I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME plots? How would anyone really go about trolling Enter? He doesn't seem to be naive enough to be trolled like Chris-Chan was, and he seems to be too paranoid to allow trolling comments to remain visible for long.

Off the top of my head, maybe you could send him a fake letter from Cartoon Network. But he'd probably immediately look online to see if it's legitimate. Although then he might then post a journal saying that he's smarter than the trolls. Which could be entertaining. I wouldn't recommend doing it though.
To give you an idea of how dumb the plots were, I don't even remember how the hell people were planning to troll Enter, and I usually have a pretty good memory of drama and things of that nature since I document it all the time. The closest I can approximate is they were going to prod him on dA or something.

• Informative

Reverend_Lovejoy

kiwifarms.net
To give you an idea of how dumb the plots were, I don't even remember how the hell people were planning to troll Enter, and I usually have a pretty good memory of drama and things of that nature since I document it all the time. The closest I can approximate is they were going to prod him on dA or something.
Prod him? Isn't it established that he deletes every slightly negative comment? How would they prod him exactly?

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
@cheersfromquesnel Most I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME was done on its own. There weren't really any plots to troll, but people would report back from their own trollings. The Entersphere Forums trolling was actually almost good. Almost. I would have rather watched it play out on it's own, but it was dead by the time the trolling started. And, it revealed NZDrow, giving us the whole "JUAN-HENDRED PERSENT RUZE CRUZE LOL!" incident.

This thread is to prevent further trolling/I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME. It got bad, like when everyone posted links to the old Shoutwiki and Kiwi Farms thread (which was a player in getting Nayolfa here, but that was also the flame war I had with him), and when some dumb fuck vandalized the GA Wiki and old Speculara wikis. This was made to stop further bullshit, even the trolling has died down and hasn't really happened since midway through the initial thread. Well, except Epic-Lars, but then again, he's Epic-Lars.

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
The rest of the post is pretty sound, but no, there really was nothing good about the EF trolling.
As I said, it was almost good. The forum was dead by then, and it provided some results with NZDrow, but beyond that it wasn't really helpful. I guess it was more entertaining than just watching it dry up.

• Agree
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino