Ready To Impeach Trump? Here's How! - wu on tyt

anephric

PBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTHHH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Impeaching him at any point would be a valuable, if ultimately only symbolic, feather in their cap they could point to when addressing the more dogmatic sections of their base to drum up support for literally whatever they wanted.
This is it. I don’t like the guy at all but impeachment won’t do anything. Clinton was impeached and he finished his second term.

That said, fine. Then do something of actual value and strengthen your chances of winning. But they haven’t and I would bet they won’t. Dems often seem to want to coast across a finish line, not actually run the marathon.

AirdropShitposts

That's a side effect of the marijuana poisoning!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
some quality comments:
Brianna Wu can't even 1v1 street race US Marine Jace Connors, let alone win an election.
Believe it or not Brianna, 8chan is not all about you.
John Walker Flynt worked a staffer for the Republican campaigns during Bush era before reinventing himself as the "Brianna Wu" persona after he failed to graduate from any college after 10 years of trying and his super rich parents finally stopped funding his born-to-privilege life.
I would strongly suggest that you research more about Brianna Wu and her record. She is a 100% neoliberal, establishment Democrat that has used identity politics as a shield against legitimate criticism and deployed pro-corporate political tactics against her critics. Somehow TYT thinks she's progressive, but she really isn't. A good portion of this interview is filled with blatant lies and half-truths that distort what actually happened.
Lots of hateful comments considering she's a genuine person who's ACTUALLY worried about the issues impacting regular people.

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the interview John’s glasses are again situated way higher on his head. They don’t rest on his ears.

He looks so bizarre already and adding that in just makes him look even dumber. I wonder why he doesn’t just buy glasses that fit his freakishly weird (male) head?

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the interview John’s glasses are again situated way higher on his head. They don’t rest on his ears.

He looks so bizarre already and adding that in just makes him look even dumber. I wonder why he doesn’t just buy glasses that fit his freakishly weird (male) head?
John exhibits several physical characteristics of genetic disorders, most of which also involve varying degrees of impaired cognition.

His tiny, low-set ears are one of those symptoms. No one makes glasses that will sit normally on John's abnormal head.

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John exhibits several physical characteristics of genetic disorders, most of which also involve varying degrees of impaired cognition.

His tiny, low-set ears are one of those symptoms. No one makes glasses that will sit normally on John's abnormal head.
Being from Mississippi, the odds are very high there’s some level of inbreeding in his family tree.

TJ-Weber

Final Notice for Repo
kiwifarms.net
Glad Jimmy Dore left TYT when he did, otherwise I'd have lost respect for him if stayed on while they had Brianna Wu on.
Like how far can one channel fall?

Fartwhistle

Brap Brap, Motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
I'm 3 minutes and 20 seconds into this literal shitshow, and Gamergate Killed My Dog.

I'm done. Fuck it.

Yes, I know the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emm

TinaP

kiwifarms.net
Anyone notice how they pivoted from "there was quid pro quo about investigating Hunter" to "there was quid pro quo about investigating DNC hack" in media narrative and nobody called them out on that?

I don't even care if there was, TBH, because Ukraine should pay for their own defenses if they won't share pertinent information about corrupt US politicians or who hacked US political party computers. Sharing information is what allies do, and if you don't cooperate reasonably, why should you get missile gibs?

Tags
None