Realism in Loli Hentai - "I myself was sexually precocious and was doing very sexual things around 8 or 9, before I could even get an erection. No, I will not talk about it further."

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I started reading but i dont understand what the point of any of this was and stopped

legit how did i read half a page and all of it said nothing at all :jacepout: ruined my evening

Gone Ham

Romeo oh Romeo, why won't you preform cunnalingus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1629238305103.png

draggs

I KNOW WHO YOU ARRRRRRRRRRRRE!! *BLOOD OCEAN*
kiwifarms.net
I tried to read but the pseudointellectual jargon-filled prose and hatred of paragraphs made it impossible

Skimming 95% of it I saw a long list of loli titles, artists, and translators, I'm pretty sure sharing those lists is the real reason for this thread

rawhide_k

virgin with apathy
kiwifarms.net
I started reading but i dont understand what the point of any of this was and stopped

legit how did i read half a page and all of it said nothing at all :jacepout: ruined my evening
the closest thing to a conclusion wasn't even copied here. there's a reply on the archive further down.

I'm not sure what the point is anymore. I think the point was truth. I wanted to see numbers because numbers are nice. Considering less than half of loli didn't contain textual focus, and more than half leaned away from realism, I'd say it's not quite fair to paint all of loli with the broad brush of pedophilia. At the same time though, most of those agreeing with that view think loli with a pedo focus is quite rare, and the lolicon hentai like that are all creepy disturbing shit with realistic faces that they'd never touch. But that's not true. With over a third leaning towards realism and over a third having a pedo focus, such works are quite common. I'd say it's a bit of a coin flip.

tl;dr

Milk Mage

Oh what a Sperg I am. Oh what a Sperg I am.
kiwifarms.net
For the love of Christ please go outside.

Gravemind

Not your grave, but you are welcome in it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The sheer amount of autism that went into this project is, if to momentarily disregard the subject matter, very impressive, but I have to ask:

OP, what in God's name went so wrong with your life that you had to comprehensively organize and categorize loli hentai?

I don't even care if this is just an elaborate shitpost or a copypasta – I can still imagine it took a human being some amount of dedication to create that wall of text either way.

Coolio55

Numbuh one brony in da hood, G
kiwifarms.net
Probably interesting screed OP but I think another factor to gage is suspected traced or "referenced" images.
There isn't really a scientific way to gage this (barring illegal activities) but I've seen many a passing image on the chans that looked sussy.