Realism in Loli Hentai - "I myself was sexually precocious and was doing very sexual things around 8 or 9, before I could even get an erection. No, I will not talk about it further."

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Delta Integrale

kiwifarms.net
I'll commend you (or whoever wrote the initial copypasta) for putting in more effort into this than 99% of actual scientific research nowadays. Especially for explaining the methodology.
That said, abstracts on research papers exist for a reason.

Shitted Scaredless

Deemed mentally ill by monkeyfuckers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, if said loli is thousands of years old, are THEY the pedo for dating humans who live into the late double digits on average?

Either way its wrong. Someone is the pedo

albert the programmer

Robert George Kardashian was the best Kardashian
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m not too sure if C.J. would be posting about loli hentai when he can’t be bothered to follow a train the right way.

TheAnimeRetard

Squlliam the Tranny Destroyer
kiwifarms.net
We are reaching levels of autism that shouldn't even be possible. OP is a mega faggot.

NoodleFucker3000

That isn't alfredo.
kiwifarms.net
OP I hope your car has good shocks bc you're going to be running over a lot of glowies real soon.

rawhide_k

virgin with apathy
kiwifarms.net
I got news for ya about PTHC, from a disastrous acquaintance.

Names have been changed to protect the guilty.

<Me> are you aware of the acronym PTHC
<Me> out of curiosity
<Me> no reason
<Him> you mean preteen hardcore, i am familiar
<Me> .-.
<Me> ok
<Me> and perchance
<Me> could u explain
<Me> why you know that!
<Him> its my catergory of choice
<Me> i have never seen that tag on my hentai prons
<Him> its not hentai
<Me> ok then
<Him> o-ok
<Him> dont u wanna see
<Me> no thanks
<Him> oh

lolicon being traced over real CP is not something I've ever considered before. I don't like this thread anymore.