‘Realistic’ Game Environments Don’t Acknowledge Disabled People -

Noideawhattopick

kiwifarms.net
Imagine being so fucking narcissistic that you cannot emote with a character or world that doesn't perfectly match your own being and world.
People like this are literally incapable of consuming media that opposes them in any way, that challenges them in any way, that makes them think or feel anything but vague happiness. When they do see an idea that challenges them, they cry and throw tantrums.

Fuck that entitled mindset.
That's the Rick and morty crowd. Every fucking one I got to know for a short time is like this. I now use this show of a short measuring of character depending on the "fan-Ness"

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net
Would you rather play a game where you can do triple backflips and fly a helicopter, or a game where you're a whiny, skinnyfat, crippled journo?

That's what I fucking thought. Thank God that the free market makes woke ideology hemorrhage money, so only the biggest and wokest companies would ever do something stupid enough as to care about cripple ramps in your FPS.
All this shows is what a cushy life these genderspecial libs live. 30-ish years ago disabled people had to fight to prove ramps are a needed necessity, now it's "boohoo no me in video games". I know progressive and narcissist are synonyms, but imagine being this fucking dense, having the gall to wonder why people are averted to your cause while you're literally jacking yourself off in their face.

Meat Target

Your friendly neighborhood misanthrope
kiwifarms.net
How about a playthrough of New Vegas with 1 END and never healing your legs when they're crippled?

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
All this shows is what a cushy life these genderspecial libs live. 30-ish years ago disabled people had to fight to prove ramps are a needed necessity, now it's "boohoo no me in video games". I know progressive and narcissist are synonyms, but imagine being this fucking dense, having the gall to wonder why people are averted to your cause while you're literally jacking yourself off in their face.
Seriously, there's UE4 tutorials out there on JewTube.

Learn2Code doesn't apply solely to coal miners.

Miller

Palestine turned Anakin to the dark side
kiwifarms.net
This article reminds me of that activist who praised STD for having a guy in a wheelchair as an active Starfleet officer.
1549134424036.png

I’ve been searching for myself in video games recently. Not in the emotional sense, that’s a completely different story. Specifically, I’ve been searching for bodies that look like mine and that look like the people around me; disabled bodies that don’t have superpowers or use their walking sticks like melee weapons (looking at you, V from Devil May Cry V), I mean disabled people doing real things in the real world. I’ve been looking for visibly disabled people going shopping, for coffee, at a bar, simply existing in the backgrounds of games. I’m actively searching for disabled people living mundane, ordinary lives. Of course, my search has proven rather fruitless, because these “real” worlds aren’t built with disabled people in mind.
It makes sense since disabled people aren't normal.

After playing The Last Of Us, Part II and getting incredibly sad, not just due to the plot, but because not one building in the ruins of Seattle had an accessible bathroom
Would cripples exist in a post-apocalyptic world? Wouldn't they be among the first to die? That said, the author is talking about a game where narcissism still exists (trannies) and random buildings can be turned into synagogues.

Through exploring all of these games, I didn’t get to see people who look like me, and I didn’t get to see environments where I or any other disabled person could live their lives.
Why the hell would you want to live in Life is Strange, TLoU and/or GTA V?!

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net

Meanwhile in D&D

Me The DM: What are you guys doing with that disabled beggar NPC, put him down.
My Players: He's clearly an assassin in disguise waiting to get the jump on us so we're going to throw him in this river.
Me The DM: Well, he drowns because he was just a cripple guy and you're all murderers.

TFT-A9

WHEE!
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile in D&D

Me The DM: What are you guys doing with that disabled beggar NPC, put him down.
My Players: He's clearly an assassin in disguise waiting to get the jump on us so we're going to throw him in this river.
Me The DM: Well, he drowns because he was just a cripple guy and you're all murderers.
Ah, retarded players.

What the fuck is a cripple going to do to a bunch of adventurers? Vomit on them?

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

kiwifarms.net
This article reminds me of that activist who praised STD for having a guy in a wheelchair as an active Starfleet officer.
View attachment 1643211

It makes sense since disabled people aren't normal.

Would cripples exist in a post-apocalyptic world? Wouldn't they be among the first to die? That said, the author is talking about a game where narcissism still exists (trannies) and random buildings can be turned into synagogues.

Why the hell would you want to live in Life is Strange, TLoU and/or GTA V?!
God it's almost like in a shithole scenario the weak or those at a disadvantage would die. This is the consequence of not being picked off by mother nature anymore, thinking in a war-torn scenario if you can do nothing but hobble you'd be put in some beautiful cripple Eden instead of killed for your shit or eventually abandoned for slowing everyone else down. At least people who are deaf could pick up on non verbal signs of group panic and efficiently head for the hills.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net

"We have the ability to travel in space craft at the speed of light and to transport matter across the galaxy. Are you absolutely sure you don't want to use some of our StarFleet special nanobot technology to regenerate the cells in your spine so that you can walk again? How about maybe a bionic lower body transplant? Dr. McCoy can fix you up."

"No thanks! Believe it or not, but having this wheelchair makes me feel empowered! Sure, you may call me me handicapped or 'disabled', but this is who I truly am!"...

...said NO FUCKING HUMAN BEING EVAR IN THE HISTORY OF FFNVFFKBHK B SHITFJ FDHGH FUCK JESUSS FUCKKNG CHRISTS FGTIYNKFDN

:stress:

ufukiniggas

Nothing Serious
kiwifarms.net
Finding an actual picture of this useless , apparently autistic, fuck instead of a funny looking Jamaician skier was super hard.
I mean it was hilarious, because how can such a stupid name not be unique, but still.
Autistic-Burnout-2.jpg

kerr.jpg

Also all his articles are super gay - all of them: http://www.thecourieronline.co.uk/author/errolkerr/

Oh and @CatParty - found you a new site to mine: http://www.verbalremedy.co.uk/

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
Where are the real tard games

Right here

and all this nonsense about a lack of disabled people in games reminds me of the npc in dead state thats in a wheelchair and literally spends the entire game just sitting in the schools admin office listening to the radio and being the literal 'idea guy'

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's The Sims. And Kenshi.
Nothing, and I mean nothing is as entertaining and satisfying in Kenshi as getting the potato peeler from those skin-wearing skellies and using it to slowly make paraplegics of each and every raider that dares attack your base (it does this while they're awake, no pain killers), force-implanting new high-quality skelly limbs on them and recruiting them to your side after nursing them back to health. For best results, have good healers standing by for immediate work as your potatoes come out of the peeler. Crazy bastards bleed out fast with no limbs.

Pentex

You're Ridin' With Biden...STRAIGHT TO HELL!
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been searching for myself in video games recently.
I was getting upset that I couldn’t imagine myself existing in these worlds, without fulfilling the stereotype of being some kind of disabled person with superpowers, or who can suddenly become not-disabled for the course of a fight or to climb some stairs.
If fiction and video games frustrate you because you can't self-insert, then you're either a narcissist, or just a boring person with no imagination or curiosity.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

kiwifarms.net
"We have the ability to travel in space craft at the speed of light and to transport matter across the galaxy. Are you absolutely sure you don't want to use some of our StarFleet special nanobot technology to regenerate the cells in your spine so that you can walk again? How about maybe a bionic lower body transplant? Dr. McCoy can fix you up."

"No thanks! Believe it or not, but having this wheelchair makes me feel empowered! Sure, you may call me me handicapped or 'disabled', but this is who I truly am!"...

...said NO FUCKING HUMAN BEING EVAR IN THE HISTORY OF FFNVFFKBHK B SHITFJ FDHGH FUCK JESUSS FUCKKNG CHRISTS FGTIYNKFDN

:stress:
I'm sure victims of polio are grateful for their iron lungs and wheelchair confinement and would have refused a vaccine.

And yeah, of course he's a narcissist, he posted his pronouns, disabilities, and sexual orientation on twitter.

Disc

I want my cringe New Years Announcement, dammit.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah! I'm in an iron lung and do you know how many video games feature protagonists like me? None, that's who! I was literally traumatized when I was playing Star Wars Squadrons and I saw so many of those ableist breathers. Do better, games industry!
If you picked any other franchise I wouldn't have to do this.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What a fucking fag, seriously.

Any fucking faggot of this magnitude should be banned from ever touching a game controller, fuck off out of our hobby you fucking loser, we don't want your kind here.

EDIT: because this is maybe coming off too harsh, I don't mean disabled people in general, but whinytits like this that don't understand the point of escapism.