‘Realistic’ Game Environments Don’t Acknowledge Disabled People -

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'd kinda love to play a game that sarcastically fulfills all these wishes and is populated only by cripples and you yourself play from an ego shooter perspective but you're on a wheelchair and you can do crazy wheelchair stunts and takedowns and shit like that, or roll over people's heads to cut them off.
Tbh I'd play the shit out of this.

JohnMcAfee

Political Juice Historian and Software Degenerate.
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck cares. If your a gamer, even if your disabled, your probably not even going to be playing a game where you play as a guy in a wheelchair or crutches. I'm sure your really mad because you don't get to play the rest of the game in a wheelchair in The Surge and Wolfenstein 2. People are definitely going to be saying "This games's open world city is shit because it doesn't have wheelchair accesibility!" when (most likely) all the game's npcs are not going to be cripples. That nick pick article writer is gonna be mad after finding out what happens at the end of Hotline Miami.

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
20201210210733_1.jpg

I shoot this dude every time I run by him, just to make Night City a better place.

By some chrome, faggot.

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
GTA San Andreas had Wuzi the blind racer guy, and Mass Effect had Joker (who you even play as for a short sequence), though they both seemed to be pretty accepting and irreverent about their disabilities, as most normal disabled people seem to be.
I'd kinda love to play a game that sarcastically fulfills all these wishes and is populated only by cripples and you yourself play from an ego shooter perspective but you're on a wheelchair and you can do crazy wheelchair stunts and takedowns and shit like that, or roll over people's heads to cut them off. And you're the "good cripple" fighting all the "bad cripples". And the objective would be to fight all those who have appropriated people of color and have painted their wheelchairs black, they are basically the cripple blackfaces, the blackchairs. They're super evil and you see them doing microaggressions all the time, like when a dog walks by they are super ableist and say "that dog is a bit small" and then your character self-righteously mumbles "you should know better" (like the tree in LotR) and kills the blackchair. Oh and then there are of course the whitechairs, who are like white supremacist cripples. They always sneer at black cripples. They are also your enemy. Your own chair is either a neutral grey or a rainbow, but the latter is only available if you design your character to be gay because otherwise it would be sexual appropriation. At the end all the greychairs and queerchairs win and dominate the very accessible world but then there's a final showdown between the two, because the queerchairs decide the greychairs aren't diverse enough for their taste and the greychairs hate the queerchairs for excluding pedoqueerchairs.
That'd be awesome, like Tony Hawk but in a wheelchair. A wheelchair rugby game in the style of FIFA or Madden (or Bloodbowl) could work too, that game's brutal. When they interview the players they say shit like "ha ha I've already broken my spine and lost my legs so sports injuries can't be that bad" and charge off and crash into each other. I knew a guy who had spina bifida and played it, he said there was a rivalry between crips and bifs (his words) and they'd be talking smack about each other's conditions before fighting in the game. Ridiculously politically incorrect shit like that was standard for the game though so I don't know if it'd fly with the journalists.

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
Christopher Reeve once said that he was never paralyzed in his dreams. He was always whole. The loser who wrote this article needs to realize games are just like that. Also, tell me how a motherfucker in a wheelchair is going to hunt down a dragon. I'll wait.

Governor Jeb Bush

kiwifarms.net
Imagine like WATCH DOGS but with spazzes in electric wheelchairs? and like you can hack their chair and commandeer it electronically and like send the spaz flying into the ocean and shit?

Or at least include the option so Twitter would implode