Realistic grocery haul 08/18/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
EDIT: After all these outraged comments on the video the next video is going to be wild
Not really.

Her audience is pretty fucking stupid, Amber's next video can be her "bawling her eyes out" while saying how her cancer is actually stage 4 and has spread in her whole body and she'll start getting asspats again and her audience pretends to completely forget how she was before that

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
OK that haul is what happens when parents go out of town and leave their 8 year olds with cash to buy groceries for a week

There was nothing in that shop. No meals aside the chicken potatoes and peas

What the actual fuck is mashed potato in a sachet?......

As if she isnt going to binge those chocolate bars and crisps in one session

Cheesy instant macaroni?

An alcoholic with cirrhosis of the liver walks into a brew shop and buys six bottles of vodka and says ' I like to have one small drink a day, I am the queen of moderation after all'

Opera Snapshot_2020-08-19_094929_www.youtube.com.png

Amber's inner 'thin girl' is begging to be rescued

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
Holy cow! Becky's nearly spherical at this point! And who buys so many 100,000 Grand bars at once? 100,000 Grand bars are like Heaths - good for breaking up the monotony of eating chocolate bars, but not something you'd want to eat for a long stretch at a time.

I can't believe that Cancer hasn't affected this girl's lifestyle in any way. I get an elevated blood pressure reading at the doctors and I'm dieting and avoiding salt like crazy, at least for awhile. I'm guessing it will take something like a stroke or kidney failure to get Amber to change her ways for more than a day.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not really.

Her audience is pretty fucking stupid, Amber's next video can be her "bawling her eyes out" while saying how her cancer is actually stage 4 and has spread in her whole body and she'll start getting asspats again and her audience pretends to completely forget how she was before that
Pretty sure part of the reason she does videos like this one is so that she doesn't lose the hate watchers, too. She gives everyone enough of what they want to keep them watching.

Lurk

Absolute unit
kiwifarms.net
I never paid any attention to or heard of Amber until the cancer thing was front page and the video of her hyperventilating had me feeling real bad for her so I've been observing from a distance ever since. My sympathy has gradually declined over this period of time and after seeing this, it's absolutely empty :heart-empty: What in the everloving fuck is she thinking not only continuing to gorge herself like this but to make it public? Christ.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Dead Gorl Waddling
kiwifarms.net
Holy cow! Becky's nearly spherical at this point! And who buys so many 100,000 Grand bars at once? 100,000 Grand bars are like Heaths - good for breaking up the monotony of eating chocolate bars, but not something you'd want to eat for a long stretch at a time.

I can't believe that Cancer hasn't affected this girl's lifestyle in any way. I get an elevated blood pressure reading at the doctors and I'm dieting and avoiding salt like crazy, at least for awhile. I'm guessing it will take something like a stroke or kidney failure to get Amber to change her ways for more than a day.
It has not changed Jack, yet. He's on stroke #2 and still mainlining lard and sugar. Dead arm? No biggy. Amber will use it for pity of course but actual change is unlikely. She was more worried about her next meal while still at the hospital and that doesn't bode well. As long as she can still stuff her face everything is dandy.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Well, for once, her vlog title is accurate. We all expected that her grocery hauls were snacks and rubbish. There is really no food stuff that are needed for preparing a descent meal. I am surprised that she did not buy egg rolls as a vegetable source. In reality, almost all Becky and her meals are takeaways and delivery. Her saying that she does it only 3 times a week is laughable. Single servings are actually useful if you have a busy life and return tired from a full work day and need something quick. I do not think I am describing our dynamic duo here.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
A gallon of water weighs approximately 8 pounds. She is holding 16 pounds of liquid in that shot. It is 3.31% of her body weight. I doubt it will cause the hole where he lady parts were to rip open.

If the pack of mini candies lasts a few nights, why bother buying so many of them? She lives only one half of a mile from Walmart now. When I looked up the directions from her house, it told me to walk. That is how close she is. She buys vegetables one at a time. She could do the same thing with junk foods.

This is why these two morons will never lose any weight. They control the house now. The only way for ice creams, sweets, potato chips, or "giant [sized]" boxes of cereal to be available in the household is for them to buy that stuff. They no longer have two dumb fagets to leave stuff around to tempt the queen of moderation.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
Been taking a break from this fat fuck because she was really getting to me. I see Fat & Fatter are just the same lol. They eat like I ate the first time my parents left me home alone for the day. Everything they bought is 'snacks' to them - something to nibble on while they wait for their meal being delivered. It looks like Big AL's channel with die before she does - who'd have thought that a couple of months ago. As for Benny, she is possibly the only person on the planet who can make Big AL sound more intelligent than they are.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Okay, I’m triggered. This fat cunt bought 4 individually wrapped fucking potatoes. Looking them up they cost about $1 each. Potatoes at any farmers market are usually the cheapest per LB vegetable by far at 30-50 cents a pound. The wrapped ones are 6-8 ounces each. So she could have gotten 2 lbs of spuds for under $1 but instead paid $1 for a 1/4 of that.

And why you ask? Because those spuds are ready for the microwave! Christ her laziness is just never ending.

3A7A2F07-DF21-4BEC-A608-76D77D29BC11.png7B9B27E1-398A-4AEE-AF68-9D7C3426341F.png008254A3-3D29-44A6-8D17-FE00F9893824.png3CC6C345-5E22-4259-BC39-32136CC6BC19.png

Tags
None