Realistic grocery haul 08/18/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Also, notice how much fucking chicken she bought. Since it’s a zero points food on WW, she’ll make the equivalent of ten chicken and eat it in one sitting because “I’m following the diet plan you guys!!!!”
She won’t eat tons of chicken because she hates her cooking (but would never admit it). It doesn’t give her that dopamine kick she needs.
I’m so sick of her fucking smug face. She knows she is putting up shitty content thinking she is untouchable. Love how she said one thing of miniature candy bars last 3 days really I remember a binge when she ate multiple packages of them and a ton of other crap in one night. She figures she doesn’t have to put any effort into it and the videos are getting shorter
That was her Mother’s Day video when she said she planned her binge to eat her feelings because she didn’t have a mother. The disgusting piggy ate tons of them like the fat fuck she is. Wonder if Ma saw that video.

SPX5kzy

Crude, but effective.
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I’m triggered. This fat cunt bought 4 individually wrapped fucking potatoes. Looking them up they cost about $1 each. Potatoes at any farmers market are usually the cheapest per LB vegetable by far at 30-50 cents a pound. The wrapped ones are 6-8 ounces each. So she could have gotten 2 lbs of spuds for under $1 but instead paid $1 for a 1/4 of that.

And why you ask? Because those spuds are ready for the microwave! Christ her laziness is just never ending.

View attachment 1531724View attachment 1531725View attachment 1531726View attachment 1531727
I was thinking the same thing! It’s made even worse by the fact that you definitely can microwave a potato without plastic, you just need to poke a few holes in it. Check out this allrecipes post for Microwaved Baked Potatoes:

Step 1: Scrub the potato, and prick several time with the tines of a fork. Place on a plate.

Step 2:cook on full power in the microwave for 5 minutes. Turn over, and continue to cook for 5 more minutes. When the potato is soft, remove from the microwave, and cut in half lengthwise. Season with salt and pepper, and mash up the inside a little using a fork. Top the open sides with butter.

and that’s it!

pistolwhipped

kiwifarms.net
That stack of cheesy rice is hilarious- didn't she JUST come to the (already well-known) realization that her daily mountain of rice is responsible for a huge portion of her calorie intake?

Also y'all ever see Hamber purchase fresh berries or salad materials? No? Me neither. Shame, since those tend to be diet staples for people who are actually trying to lose weight. The lack of fresh produce in this snack haul is distressing. Oh well, it's her (rapidly impending) funeral.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
What I find interesting about Amber,and this may have already been said, but it’s so interesting that in the previous video when she’s praising and resting her shelf ass on the laurels of being on weight watchers.

She expounds that it’s supposed to teach you to eat healthy foods she rattles them off like a fucking champ.

And yet in this grocery haul all I see are high carb vegetables (the lean meat is OK, at this point I would say Beyond Meat would be ok for her too) and processed shit.

She doesnt want to learn to eat healthy she doesn’t want to learn to eat clean what she does want to do is eat whatever she wants and still lose weight which isn’t possible for her.

The only liquids that need to be going past her lips are either milk or milk substitute like almond milk or coconut milk or silk (unsweetened) unsweet tea, unsweet coffee, water and MAYBE some kind of alcohol.

Or diet soda sweetened with Stevia

The amount of potatoes that she eats would put an Irishman to shame

Low key though, that cream soda Dr. Pepper tastes good with whipped cream vodka

Last edited:

Twa Corbies

kiwifarms.net
This has been in my head for a while but why does every fat bitch have a fascination with pickles? They always excuse the high amounts of sodium by saying “it’s low cal guyz!”
Prolly cause they can think, "Im getting my vegetables!

OK that haul is what happens when parents go out of town and leave their 8 year olds with cash to buy groceries for a week

What the actual fuck is mashed potato in a sachet?......
Aren' t sachets another word for teabags?

Tags
None