Realistic grocery haul 08/18/20 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Orion Balls

A well placed trap.
kiwifarms.net
God, why don't doctors just cold turkey fatsos instead of "weaning" them off? i know they're literal cows but come on, it's not that hard to stop eating shit all day long.

she's also probably hiding more shit from us.
Like a doctor is going to force her caloric intake. They only way to do that is if she's in the hospital.
E-
I think Becky is drinking a lot or looking to drink a lot, a lot of "mixer" type juices (pineapple juice wtf, I know that Becky's favorite drink is a pina colada), those hawaiian punch flavor things, IDK just seemed like a lot of shit an immature, depressed, fat kentucky lesbo such as Becky would prob mix with their alcohol. Then they also bought the corkscrew and bottle opener.
That also explains the sudden and massive weight gain. Alcohol is all empty calories.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the reason she was put on a low sugar diet last year was kidney related. Perhaps it's the same issue now?
And diabetes is related to kidney issues. It's probably the same ongoing thing with her and I'm sure her physician isn't too happy to see this major weight gain.
Of course if he ever met amberlard on one of Beggy's appointments- he'd probably get it.
They have total free reign now. They're going to lie around that apartment and keep gaining and gaining.
:gunt:

Howfluffyisdapuppy

kiwifarms.net
I think Becky is drinking a lot or looking to drink a lot, a lot of "mixer" type juices (pineapple juice wtf, I know that Becky's favorite drink is a pina colada), those hawaiian punch flavor things, IDK just seemed like a lot of shit an immature, depressed, fat kentucky lesbo such as Becky would prob mix with their alcohol. Then they also bought the corkscrew and bottle opener.
I also feel like these two are stupid enough to think those options are healthier than soda. Juice comes from fruit so clearly its healthier than soda! Those water additives get added to water so we're drinking water! Or its less sugar than a soda so you all are just hating. Its the same idiotic choices people make when they cut soda out because they are too stupid to put 2 + 2 together to realize the sugar in all of those things are what's unhealthy. They are the kind of people who don't realize you aren't even supposed to give undiluted juice to kids anymore.

I would love to think of Becky drunk and ignoring Amber in her mancave but I feel like we might be giving them too much credit.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Hot take: she’s eaten everything already.
Also, I turn on Adblock any time I go to her channel and so should everyone else :^)
If you’re watching her, she’s getting views. Adblock won’t mean shit. Just watch the archived videos here.
God, why don't doctors just cold turkey fatsos instead of "weaning" them off? i know they're literal cows but come on, it's not that hard to stop eating shit all day long.

she's also probably hiding more shit from us.
She’s not listening to any doctor.
Am I the only one semi-triggered by her odd assignment of tense and quantity?
"we got a diet coke" -- holds six pack
"when they're read for me to have ate them"

I swear she gets stupider with each video.
Her terrible grammar drives me up the wall. She cannot conjugate the verb “eat,” she’s so fucking ignorant.
And wine glasses
She’s a fancy bougie youtuber

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Watching this travesty is... disgusting at best, but in no way surprising.

I'm gonna avoid the TMI ratings and leave it at that, other than saying if you wanna be a Hamber/Becky fat fuck, that's on you and is no way reflective of most Americans that might be a bit blubbery, but no way eat like those two lard asses.

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
This looks like the way I might have gone grocery shopping when living in my own apartment for the first time as a 19 year old college student.

It amazes me how she seems to be permanently stuck in that high school senior/college freshman "lol adulting is hard guyz" mindset even as she gets into her thirties.

shameful existence

i have sinned and so have you
kiwifarms.net
She was so sure it was rural Kentucky that was holding her down. Calling herself a Cali girl, complaining about a lack of stores, and justifying all the trips Rebecca had to make to bring her food. I think that's why she's been so high since the move. It was the fag shanty and the one horse town that did it to her. Now she's heading towards a new life, new epic day one, surely new notebooks are being blessed with a first log...

She has her opportunities now. So far she's only used them to sabotage herself. It would be very ironic, if the two things that she successfully got rid off - no take out delivery Monticello and cancer - turned out to be the only things that prevented her from getting into the 600lbs territory. We'll see.

flummox

Free Sham
kiwifarms.net
This looks like the way I might have gone grocery shopping when living in my own apartment for the first time as a 19 year old college student.

It amazes me how she seems to be permanently stuck in that high school senior/college freshman "lol adulting is hard guyz" mindset even as she gets into her thirties.
And yet she does so much less "adulting" than the average person her age. She has no real job, nor does she maintain the semblance of one with her YouTubing (waking up midafternoon, not uploading on any kind of regular schedule). While she has a long-ish term relationship I'd hesitate to call it a "serious" one given her and Beggy's interactions. No kids to take care of, and she neglects her pets. No apparent attention paid to her future, be it health-wise, savings-wise, or goals-wise. But regardless she claims to have all this day-to-day stress.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
If you’re watching her, she’s getting views. Adblock won’t mean shit. Just watch the archived videos here.
I click on a video every once in a while when her views are down to see how bad the comments are. Calm ya tits. That 25 cents she’s gonna make after youtube and Uncle Sam get their sheckels isn’t going to make a difference.

• Winner
Reactions: anameisaname

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Dead Gorl Waddling
kiwifarms.net
That stack of cheesy rice is hilarious- didn't she JUST come to the (already well-known) realization that her daily mountain of rice is responsible for a huge portion of her calorie intake?

Also y'all ever see Hamber purchase fresh berries or salad materials? No? Me neither. Shame, since those tend to be diet staples for people who are actually trying to lose weight. The lack of fresh produce in this snack haul is distressing. Oh well, it's her (rapidly impending) funeral.
A 2.5 serve box costs the same as a single serve cup. Makes no sense to me, is she trying to pretend that she is oh so dainty and couldn't possibly eat a box of rice a Roni in one go?

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Is there some kind of pride within amber to not go chantal style and just eat her takeout/fast food that she gets just straight up on cam?

Im also agreeing that someone is boozing it up in that house.
It might have to do with the formula that usually worked to keep a steady and increasing view count, but not atm. Ever since the cancer thing, actually before that even, people stopped reacting to her like before.

Formula:
1) start diet
2) fail diet
3) have people make reactions and stir up controversy to get people watching
4) start new diet (repeat)

It could also be because she’s terrible at mukbangs, she talks about absolute none sense, with barley a functioning thought going through her mind, and it shows. Mukbangs with Amber get repetitive, even more so than the diet thing. She uploaded straight mukbangs for like a few weeks and each one decreased in views, because of the shock value is just gone.

Just my thoughts

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
SUPER LATE
But I made a breakdown for all of her purchases in this video
Not as bad as her target hauls but considering her realistic grocery haul was cheap processed junk, it makes sense

TOTAL: $176.96
TOTAL WITH TAX: $187.58

Aug 18, 2020
REALISTIC GROCERY HAUL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2VE29TSYZE
itemprice
Diet A&W Root Beer - 6/16.9 oz Bottles2.98
Diet Coke Caffeine Free3.33
Dr Pepper Cream Soda, 6pk/16.9 oz2.5
Sprite Zero Bottles, 16.9 fl oz, 6 Pack2.5
CALYPSO Ocean Blue Lemonade 16oz1.58
CALYPSO Southern Peach Lemonade 16oz1.58
ReaLemon 100% Lemon Juice, 15 oz1.98
Frito Lay Classic 18 Ct6.48
Great Value Pineapple 100% Juice, 64 fl oz2,98
Great Value 2% Reduced-Fat Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 Fl. Oz.2.19
FIJI Natural Artesian Water, 23.7 Fl. Oz.9.99
FIJI Natural Artesian Water, 23.7 Fl. Oz.2.99
FIJI Natural Artesian Water, 23.7 Fl. Oz.2.99
(4 Pack) Libby's Sweet Peas, 4 Oz, 4 Count Box$6.74
Teavana Beach Bellini Herbal Tea, Tea Bags, 12 Ct5.47
Set of 8 Stainless Steel Reusable Straws with Silicone Tips for Tumblers Mugs Soda | Eco Friendly | Cleaning Brush Included$14.20
White Plastic Party Tablecloth, 108 x 54in2.48
Mott's Strawberry Applesauce, 4 oz cups, 6 count1,88
Quaker Life Multigrain Breakfast Cereal, Original, Giant Size, 24.8 oz Box3.64
Perdue Harvestland Free Range Fresh Thin Sliced Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (1.1-1.7 lbs.)8.12
Perdue Harvestland Free Range Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tenderloins (0.8-1.2 lbs.)5.61
ParmCrisps Four Cheese Blend Oven-Baked 100% Cheese Crisps, 1.75 oz3.78
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast Lunch Meat, 16 oz Package5.98
Idahoan Buttery Golden Selects® Mashed, 4.1 oz Pouch5.97
Rice-A-Roni Rice & Vermicelli Mix Creamy Four Cheese, 2.25 oz Cup1.39
Marketside Shredded Iceberg Lettuce, 16 oz2.87
Apple Barrel 21049E Acrylic Craft Paint, Matte Finish, Pink Parfait, 8 fl oz2.75
Apple Barrel 22478E Acrylic Craft Paint, Gloss Finish, Dark Gray, 8 fl oz2.75
FolkArt 5070E Acrylic Craft Paint Set, Matte Finish, Festival, Set of 12, 24 fl oz9.97
Royal and Langnickel 4pc Gold Taklon Angular Paint Brushes2.97
Mt. Olive Petite Snack Crunchers Sweet Petite, 16 oz2.69
Knorr Mushroom Rice Sides Dish, 5.5 oz0.98
maruchan ramen chili0.25
maruchan ramen chili0.25
Great Value No Added Sweeteners 100% Apple Juice, 64 Fl. Oz.1.23
Hawaiian Punch Lemon Berry Powder1
Kool-Aid Grape Liquid Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 1.62 fl oz Bottle2.78
Kool-Aid Cherry Liquid Drink Mix, Caffeine Free, 1.62 fl oz Bottle2.78
Mainstays Stainless Steel Magnetic Can Punch and Bottle Opener0.94
Oneida Stainless Steel Wing Corkscrew9.97
Go Create Peel & Stick Adhesive Foam Magnetic Buttons, 18 Ct.1.97
Sweet Potatoes1.18
Sweet Potatoes1.18
Microwave-Ready Russet Potato,0.98
Microwave-Ready Russet Potato,0.98
Sara Lee Delightful Healthy Multi-Grain Bread, with Fiber & 45 Calories per Slice, 20 oz3.28
Takis Fuego, Hot Chili Pepper & Lime Flavored Tortilla Chips, 4 Oz1.48
Progresso Soup, Traditional, Beef Barley Soup, 19 oz Can1.36
Progresso Vegetable Classics, Minestrone Soup, 19 oz1.36
Progresso Soup Rich & Hearty Loaded Potato & Bacon Soup1.36
Progresso Soup Rich & Hearty Loaded Potato & Bacon Soup1.36
Progresso Soup Chicken Rice with Vegetables Soup Gluten Free 19 oz1.36
Nestle 100 Grand 100 Grand Snack 6 Pack0.98
total

inquizadoor

kiwifarms.net
A 2.5 serve box costs the same as a single serve cup. Makes no sense to me, is she trying to pretend that she is oh so dainty and couldn't possibly eat a box of rice a Roni in one go?
Because a box you have to cook, and it takes like 20mins. The cups are 3 mins in a microwave. She can scarf her first one down while the second is cooking even.

Tags
None