Reasons Why Tommy Wasserberg is Literally Worse Than Nick Bate - Only one can be the truly most rancid lolcow.

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Similarities
-Both are Pedophiles
-Both pedos blamed the child they molested for the incident
-Both are Mad at the Internet
-Poor hygiene
-Both obsessively stalk and harass people. Albeit for different reasons. (Tom because he's upset, Nick because he's horny)

Differences (this is where Tom really looks worse overall)
-Nick was caught and imprisoned. Tom remains free and shows no remorse about what he's done to this very day.
-Nick never molested a pupper, Tom has admitted to doing this.
-Nick was better at making music than Tom, and keep in mind Nick was absolute garbage at it. Somehow there was a dude out there worse though.
-Nick had horrible mangled teefs from drinking too much soda and a diet of nothing but fast food and candy. However, at least that somewhat counts as actual food. Tom is a toothless muppet hobo who eats actual expired dumpster mush, which isn't even food in the slightest.
-Nick forgave Hitler and even drew himself hanging out with the Fuhrer, however he never expressed agreement with anything Adolph said, and explicitly knew the third reich was bad and wrong; Tommy frequently recites nazi conspiracy theory talking points uncritically and incorporates them into his own world view.
-Nick may have had a shit fetish, but he could control his bowels unlike sharting Tom.
-Tom uses heroin, Nick did not.
-I'm sure there's more but that's all I can remember off the top of my head.

Last edited:

El Porko Fako

Mr. Cranky Pants
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nick was better at making music than Tom, and keep in mind Nick was absolute garbage at it. Somehow there was a dude out there worse though.
Disagreeing on that one. I'd rather hear Tommy gasp for air to play his sax than hear Nick play even worse guitar while singing about disemboweling and anally raping children.

Tommy's worse in that he's a fucking menace to everyone he interacts with and treats everyone within his vicinity like doormats. Nick's wrenched, but to my knowledge, he never went around being a giant piece of shit to everyone in his community like Tommy does. Nick was just a piece of shit to one family member.

Autisimodo

Exalted Herald of Autism
kiwifarms.net
-Both obsessively stalk and harass people. Albeit for different reasons. (Tom because he's upset, Nick because he's horny)
It could be argued Tom would stalk people if he's horny. There was that one tranny from awhile ago he was harassing on Twitter.

Plus I reckon Nick Bate's coprophillia is more disgusting and degenerate then Tom's incontinence. Both are disgusting but there is literally no excuse for an adult to smear and ingest their own shit. I'd still say Tommy is worse because he's still a blight on society unlike Nick, who at best is rotting in prison on taxpayer's money.

Triggered Fivehead

The Merge
kiwifarms.net
Say what you will about Nick Bate, but Nick never posted a craiglist ad inviting randos to rape someone's kid.

Tom also slept in turd covered blankets before. Let that sink in.
I'm not really a Tom fanboi (yet!), but is there any photo or video evidence? Would love to see him wrapped in his own shit.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Dee Price

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Disagreeing on that one. I'd rather hear Tommy gasp for air to play his sax than hear Nick play even worse guitar while singing about disemboweling and anally raping children.
you take that back, buttfuckin in the hood was genius.
(timestamp- 3:15 to 3:40)

@Feline Darkmage No JTM comparison?
I can work that on one of those too for a later post in this thread.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reason Why Tooter is Literally Worse Than Bate

Bate was punished and sentenced for being a disgusting pedophile, Tooter is roaming free and still talking about children, which includes his victim.

Deadpool

LET ME IN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Nick being caught should be a point in his favor. He never admitted it, or showed remorse over it. He was just stupid enough, and his victim brave enough to get him imprisoned. However to add to the list:

Nick didn't bother the cops every day over insane bullshit.
Nick was basically a shut in. He didn't go out panhandling and pestering people in real life.
Nick was aware he was a sick fuck.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Tommy's gotten his ass kicked IRL before whereas Nick never got the beating he deserved.

Reactions: Dee Price

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom is also in his mid 60's which means he's been at this whole child raping, dog fucking, trash eating, rock scamming bullshit for fucking decades. It would take 3 Nick Bates to make 1 Thomas Jay Wasserberg. Tom is the Horrorcow to end all other Horrorcows. He has the distinction of being the biggest shit-talker and biggest crybaby faggot to have ever existed. He is the mascot and measuring stick for all other Horrocows to follow, before or since.

Null wept; for there were no other Horrorcows to curate.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Similarities
-Both are Pedophiles
-Both pedos blamed the child they molested for the incident
-Both are Mad at the Internet
-Poor hygiene

Differences (this is where Tom really looks worse overall)
-Nick was caught and imprisoned. Tom remains free and shows no remorse about what he's done to this very day.
-Nick never molested a pupper, Tom has admitted to doing this.
-Nick was better at making music than Tom, and keep in mind Nick was absolute garbage at it. Somehow there was a dude out there worse though.
-Nick had horrible mangled teefs from drinking too much soda and a diet of nothing but fast food and candy. However, at least that somewhat counts as actual food. Tom is a toothless muppet hobo who eats actual expired dumpster mush, which isn't even food in the slightest.
-Nick forgave Hitler and even drew himself hanging out with the Fuhrer, however he never expressed agreement with anything Adolph said, and explicitly knew the third reich was bad and wrong; Tommy frequently recites nazi conspiracy theory talking points uncritically and incorporates them into his own world view.
-Nick may have had a shit fetish, but he could control his bowels unlike sharting Tom.
-Tom uses heroin, Nick did not.
-I'm sure there's more but that's all I can remember off the top of my head.
Damn sis that is a hell of a list. But we both know what a great job you do on compiling the truth. Awesome post sis. and so damn true.
you take that back, buttfuckin in the hood was genius.
(timestamp- 3:15 to 3:40)

I can work that on one of those too for a later post in this thread.
What a gross song. He definitely sucked at guitar and that lyrics were gross.

Reason Why Tooter is Literally Worse Than Bate

Bate was punished and sentenced for being a disgusting pedophile, Tooter is roaming free and still talking about children, which includes his victim.
I agree there tooter needs to serve his time for both the child molestation and the sexual misconduct to an animal.

The only reason he has never been arrested is if the cops put him in the back of the car and he sharts the effect is worse than mustard gas.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino