Artcow Rebecca Cohen - Fighting the Patriarchy one comic at a time.

Patrick Buttman

big Swiss hand rapist
kiwifarms.net
plbCmlz.png

That's kid's expression says: "Why did you give me a picture of an old lesbian? Even socks would be better than this."

Atrahasis

Necronomicon Summoner
kiwifarms.net
Say I have an odd thought pattern if you will, but her comics panel conveys deviant fetishist vibes to me.

40ENGQ.png

Coincidence? Does Rebecca Cohen nourish a secret crush fetish towards those who think wrong? How far Gynostar would go to outshine WonderWoman?

LQBjlj.jpg

This would rather be my choice of villain if I was her: the heteronormative Eatler who takes off the bread out of feminist mouth and uses his foul breath as superpower.

AtrocityVoyeur

Menschliches, Allzumenschliches
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fratman Gets Hazed - Miss Andry (Like, Share, Die):
Thanks for sharing. Yeah, I see the resemblance. Cartoonish both in execution and ideology. Though that cartoonist seems self-aware and ironic whereas Rebecca Cohen is 110% committed to her abortion-superpower, conservative-ball-smashing fantasies.

M

MW 002

kiwifarms.net
It's a shame that the art is halfway decent for a webcomic

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who does that reddit page belong to? I can't get much context to it. If it's Cohen's, there's some pretty interesting information about "her" on there.

I believe it is hers. That's the username she wandalised the Bad Webcomics Wiki with.

L

LN 910

kiwifarms.net
Does seem like her destructive views are paraded on that page, but what really caught my eye is this: "As a man who was raped by a woman, he doesn't speak for me."
https://www.reddit.com/r/Documentar...l_2017_movie_trailer_when_a_feminist/dhk27la/

Not only in this thread, but in another thread of the user sperging about manspreading they refer to themselves as a man. So that, coupled with the pic in that interview looking fake as fuck, kinda indicates that maybe Rebecca isn't entirely honest about herself.

Here's that little thread too:
https://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/3p0tne/fake_feminism_gets_debated_in_rpics/cw2oha1/

Maybe there's just two absolute maniacs with the same username but on different websites, I don't know, but don't her instagram images and her interview photo look like different people? Just a bit, at least, but hey maybe it's her husband posting with that account (or her husband doing the comics hint hint).

Last edited by a moderator:

Bassomatic

HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MAKAROV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it possible to be a lolcow or artist in this day with out begging for money?

LoverofPi

Genuine and Authorized Pope
kiwifarms.net
So, I used to read Gyno Star many years ago, like near the beginning. I thought the webcomic was a parody, that Gyno Star's hypocricy and whatnot was intentional.
That misunderstanding did not last long.

LetterlandMafia

Foreclose on me one more time
kiwifarms.net
I also thought Gyno-Star was a parody for a while. To paraphrase someone else, it’s a power fantasy for 20something women who want to be Rosie the Riveter but in reality get severe anxiety asking for extra ketchup at McDonald’s.