REBRANDING MY CHANNEL -

bubble tea

being fatphobic somewhere
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She changed her YT name back to Amberlynn Reid. She states that she won't be a trainwreck anymore by uploading content that people can use against her; she claims she won't upload videos about mental health, frequent weigh-ins, and mukbangs-- even though the latter brought in the most money.

In conclusion: probably will upload a weigh-in mukbang next week.

edit: I think ALR should show laayyygs to get more YT bux.

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
THE TONGUE THRUSTERS - rebranded but basically the same

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 11.18.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 11.17.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 11.17.55 PM.png

Guys, I'd like to rebrand how im doing my tongue thruster watch
Will be renaming it THE TONGUE THRUSTERS or TTT for short
going to say goodbye to how i do my content by basically doing the same thing except I'll now be doing less and doing nothing to my content... doing nothing.... just nothing... changing nothing of value
------
back to the NEW & IMPROVED CHANGES
we had a little more tongue showing this upload than Ive seen in the last couple episodes
f9bf7d6621517ddc7406f1cc0f360855.jpg

bye *french kiss

bubble tea

being fatphobic somewhere
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you're going to use the "other YouTubers do it" argument then please remember that those other YouTubers can also walk more than five minutes and don't require a scootypuffy to haul their asses around the store when they shop.

She has no idea what branding is, but it's gotta be easier than actually changing her trainwreck of a life, right?

Every other video she poorly references famous vloggers/lifestyle channels as if their successful existence justifies her shitty content. Her life isn't flashy or interesting enough to warrant vlogs and hauls. No one cares about her Wommart trips, but I guess I have to accept that she's just too retarded to see that her life is incredibly different from successful YouTubers'. Hell, ALR isn't even enough of a train wreck at this point to maintain a solid viewership.

Doing the same shit she's always done is a very peculiar type of "rebranding."

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She changed her YT name back to Amberlynn Reid.
Good. She never should have let that dried up whore scare her into changing it in the first place.
If you're going to use the "other YouTubers do it" argument then please remember that those other YouTubers can also walk more than five minutes and don't require a scootypuffy to haul their asses around the store when they shop.
stairs.png

They can also probably climb a flight of stairs without stopping.

Also she doesn't seem to realize she doesn't release "trainwreck videos". She, herself, is a trainwreck. As long as she keeps making videos, the trainwreck continues.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So if we're ever wondering what her channel is about, refer back to this video...? We're adults & don't need an aide memoire. Her channel is now 'officially' what it had been quickly devolving into... a whole lot of nothing packaged into long enough segments to stuff in as many ads as possible.

How long before some serious back pedalling is in order? Because there isn't a clickbait title in the world can make that shit interesting.

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Al needs video ideas, I have some:
  • SHOWING MY LEGS
  • I READ MY POETRY WHILE DRUNK
  • WATCH ME EAT AN ENTIRE PIZZA
  • LINGERIE TRY-ON HAUL (FEATURING BECKY)
  • 2020 ELECTION
  • WATCH ME COOK USING A RECIPE
  • WATCH ME BAKE A CAKE WITHOUT A RECIPE
  • ICEBERG LETTUCE MUKBANG
  • BIKINI TRY-ON HAUL!!!!
Her rebranding is a joke. Also, I’d want her to actually do all of these instead of them being clickbait. She hasn’t been entertaining in a long time, and if she wants more $$$$, she needs to actually deliver (she can choose not to though, she’ll just get less views).

Tags
None