REBRANDING MY CHANNEL -

Hapless Mailman

inspecting ghost dicks
kiwifarms.net
Those ideas aren't half bad (except for the try-ons lmao) but I don't think AL would consider anything that requires more than a modicum of effort on her part. We can just count ourselves lucky if she doesn't put out anymore half-assed 'ASMR' videos.
Sad to say it, but I think a series as cursed as "BIKINI TRY-ONS" would probably pull in some views. Enough views to further destroy my faith in humanity, anyway.

Personally I'd love for AL to do a "TRYING LIFE HACKS" series showcasing the most asinine, fake, and impractical 'hacks' she'd ever be gullible enough to believe.

HerpDerpPurpleNurp

kiwifarms.net
Sad to say it, but I think a series as cursed as "BIKINI TRY-ONS" would probably pull in some views. Enough views to further destroy my faith in humanity, anyway.

Personally I'd love for AL to do a "TRYING LIFE HACKS" series showcasing the most asinine, fake, and impractical 'hacks' she'd ever be gullible enough to believe.
Inb4 Amberlynn makes an onlyfans.

I'd also like to see that but I think she'd be severely limited in the lifehacks she could try because you need to have a life in order to hack it, lol. Seriously though, I can't imagine what she could attempt beyond cleaning and food lifehacks.

Hapless Mailman

inspecting ghost dicks
kiwifarms.net
Inb4 Amberlynn makes an onlyfans.

I'd also like to see that but I think she'd be severely limited in the lifehacks she could try because you need to have a life in order to hack it, lol. Seriously though, I can't imagine what she could attempt beyond cleaning and food lifehacks.
Totally agree lmao. But either of those ideas would be genuinely welcome by me, tbh. I wouldn't be watching to see what she can pull off. Just watching for the myriad of things she can't. :story:

Reactions: 8008135
Tags
None