Recommend a lolcow -

#Triggered

kiwifarms.net
joy sparkle bs, though i am hesitant to pin her as such since i believe her to be a good person she is definitely drama intense and her sanity is questionable. I wouldn't flame her, but her videos are lulz. she is really quite new but gaining popularity fast.

• Agree
Reactions: Maiden-TieJuan

Maiden-TieJuan

Your roving Californialand reporter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Try the Onision thread, then hit up Social Repose and the Jaclyn Glenn threads. They all meet up somewhere in the end. But Onision is a personal favorite, he started his own religion and asked an ex GF to tattoo "I'm a liar" on her back and for her to chain herself to a wall in his basement for 3 days (started at a week, but her brought it down to 3 days.) with a sign saying "I'm sorry" on it. But hey, at least she could still use the toilet and watch anime while she was chained up to the basement wall!

Also, Raven. 40+ year old mall goth married to a 17 year old boy in New Zealand. She has some epic chimp outs that she posted on her online wedding album. She is awesome.

Ted Empty

kiwifarms.net
Len's pretty fun. Great mix of stupid politicow shit and stupid artcow shit. Shame his thread's a bit on the slow side, though.
both of those are the things i've grown weary of

whoever reccommended fedsmoker, thank you

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gloria Tesch was a pretty good read. Start from the beginning and you get crazy antics, horrible writing, links to sporkings, podcasts and then a movie trailer that is unlike any you've see before. We can't forget the mermaid jewelry. At the end of the thread (so far) you are rewarded with one of the worst movies ever made. There is fake fame, fake writing, a potentially fake marriage, and real bankruptcy.

That was a fun read and perhaps will someday make a great book on its own, written by anybody but Gloria of course.

Oh, and boobs. Can't forget that, I know there are thirsty men here. :)

RockVolnutt

kiwifarms.net
What are some good cows who aren't drinking some political flavor of kool-aid? Need some entertainment while waiting for that to die down.

Kevin Spencer

Quadriplegic Girls Gone Wild
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'd recommend Todd Hillier,
also known as Fez Marie Whatley of the late Ron and Fez show.

Even though he came out as a gay man, he has never had gay encounters, was scared of getting rolled in gay bars, and even when he did go, no gay man would talk to him. He would end up dancing alone.

He was also famous for breaking down and crying on tbe air whenever someone would call the show and make fun of him, or if any of the staff would fuck with him.
Anything having to do with homophobia, he would get in an uproar, but anything else, racism, women beatings, what have you, he would stay silent.
He also has a collection of his own toe nails in jars, and once brought his cat in studio because he thought it said "cookie".
Here is a list of youtube vids called Fezzy problems.

Heres a wiki of him.

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Fedsmoker, Kengle, Bryce Cherry, Mylarballoonfan, Cooldudeclem, and John S (for Sexually) Bulla are all classics.

• Agree
Reactions: Stay safe

Picaninnyfreeze

a summertime treat
kiwifarms.net
I need a new cow fix. Someone help me out.

I love the sort of super spergs, probably has a lisp, and rambles on about weird trains of thought.

Still within reality mind you, but just sort of "this is mind blowing but also pointless" sort of sperging.

My favorite has sat for an hour and talked about the implications of inputs in grabbing a fidget spinner prong at random.

Anyway. Appreciate any suggestions

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I need a new cow fix. Someone help me out.

I love the sort of super spergs, probably has a lisp, and rambles on about weird trains of thought.

Still within reality mind you, but just sort of "this is mind blowing but also pointless" sort of sperging.

My favorite has sat for an hour and talked about the implications of inputs in grabbing a fidget spinner prong at random.

Anyway. Appreciate any suggestions
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/mark-balentine.32520/
This guy has a weird accent (not a lisp but similar type of deal) and definitely likes going on weird tangents.

D. Sweatshirt

Shit's real, grip the wheel, lift steel
kiwifarms.net
Susan L Stone. Basically Chris in a few decades' time, oodles of fun to watch their vids.

Alternatively, Terry A. Davis. Schizophrenic, delusional, hysterical, but still able to have a semblance of normality at times.

Reactions: Feline Darkmage
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino