Recommend a lolcow -

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
A dude @Jaimas has recommended, a fairly obvious careercow. Falco Girgis.

Who is this?

You may have heard of Derek Smart. A notoriously combative game developer who routinely engaged his critics online and, weirdly, ultimately got some level of respect.

This isn't that guy, though. This guy is a real dick.

Look at this shit.

fag.png

I think a little more needs to be done to make this a proper OP, so whoever can get more on this drug-addled arrogant piece of shit and turn it into a thread gets a :semperfi: from me.

Short: Kickstarter scammer who raised a bunch of money for some shitty game, including for defunct platforms, and when he failed to deliver after meeting his goals, started getting mad and threatening violence against the people he ripped off.

Jaimas

Sharkitect
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Who is this?

You may have heard of Derek Smart. A notoriously combative game developer who routinely engaged his critics online and, weirdly, ultimately got some level of respect.

Look at this shit.

View attachment 268987

I think a little more needs to be done to make this a proper OP, so whoever can get more on this drug-addled arrogant piece of shit and turn it into a thread gets a :semperfi: from me.

Short: Kickstarter scammer who raised a bunch of money for some shitty game, including for defunct platforms, and when he failed to deliver after meeting his goals, started getting mad and threatening violence against the people he ripped off.
He also has shades of other careercows, macking of many familiar faces when you see just how shitty this game looks.

And the hits just keep on coming. Check below the spoiler tag for deets.

Not only do we have him going ragemode over the game looking this bad, and pretty blatant examples of him embezzling the money, but we have him flipping the fuck out when people question why the shit his game includes support for 2 dead platforms (Dreamcast and the fuck-mothering Ouya), to say nothing of him handling "WHERE'S THE GAME FALCO" questions, when he hasn't been deleting all criticism of course.

While he originally voiced support for the usual suspects (Quinn and friends), and got covered by our old pal Jed Whitaker, he wasn't a very a good ally, and he wound up strategically unpersoned because he was too busy living it up like a shithead to contribute to their 24/7 bitchfest. He has bragged about fucking someone in the games press though.

There's also this, which I don't even know how to respond to. That is from his own fucking website, I'll add.

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
I need a new cow fix. Someone help me out.

I love the sort of super spergs, probably has a lisp, and rambles on about weird trains of thought.

Still within reality mind you, but just sort of "this is mind blowing but also pointless" sort of sperging.

My favorite has sat for an hour and talked about the implications of inputs in grabbing a fidget spinner prong at random.

Anyway. Appreciate any suggestions
Russell Greer. Droopy faced "nice guy" fucker who obsesses over Instagram models, hookers and celebrities, oh my! Tried to sue Taylor Swift and failed, so he thought it was a good idea to write a book about why he sued her.

Unrelated but- if anyone asks for threads to follow I will always recommend the thread on @jenffer a jay. She's freaking awesome and posts new comics pretty regularly (some of them on cows like Tommy Tooter and Bob McKim). Miss Jen is the most likable cow in existence, she's got a great sense of humor and takes no shit from anyone. It's really nice to read a thread about someone who's actually a good person as a palate cleanser, so to speak, after reading about fucked up people like the Schofields and some of the other cows we discuss.

jenffer a jay

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Russell Greer. Droopy faced "nice guy" fucker who obsesses over Instagram models, hookers and celebrities, oh my! Tried to sue Taylor Swift and failed, so he thought it was a good idea to write a book about why he sued her.

Unrelated but- if anyone asks for threads to follow I will always recommend the thread on @jenffer a jay. She's freaking awesome and posts new comics pretty regularly (some of them on cows like Tommy Tooter and Bob McKim). Miss Jen is the most likable cow in existence, she's got a great sense of humor and takes no shit from anyone. It's really nice to read a thread about someone who's actually a good person as a palate cleanser, so to speak, after reading about fucked up people like the Schofields and some of the other cows we discuss.
and jenffer is canada and love to say thank you a lot to

jenffer a jay

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@Yellow Yam Scam:
Tommy Tooter/Thomas Wasserberg is pretty good. Tom's a deranged, toothless old Arizonian hippie who's been trolling and threatening online communities since the Netz' earliest days, and has spent over 350 pages here regularly spewing nonsense at @Null and a couple of other Kiwis who've doxed him, and documented his offsite insanity. Tom also rivals ADF as the world's least convincing MtF troon.
A promising newbie is John S. Bulla, a perverted, mentally-ill, registered sex offender in Florida who's also a pseudo-Mormon religious fanatic who's convinced that most American men, from Donald Trump on down, are demonic homosexuals who are preventing him from fucking supermodels.
and dont forget he try to take me down and try to send me jail too

kruse

kiwifarms.net

Who is this?

Look at this shit.

View attachment 268987

He also has shades of other careercows, macking of many familiar faces when you see just how shitty this game looks.

And the hits just keep on coming. Check below the spoiler tag for deets.

Not only do we have him going ragemode over the game looking this bad, and pretty blatant examples of him embezzling the money, but we have him flipping the fuck out when people question why the shit his game includes support for 2 dead platforms (Dreamcast and the fuck-mothering Ouya), to say nothing of him handling "WHERE'S THE GAME FALCO" questions, when he hasn't been deleting all criticism of course.

While he originally voiced support for the usual suspects (Quinn and friends), and got covered by our old pal Jed Whitaker, he wasn't a very a good ally, and he wound up strategically unpersoned because he was too busy living it up like a shithead to contribute to their 24/7 bitchfest. He has bragged about fucking someone in the games press though.

There's also this, which I don't even know how to respond to. That is from his own fucking website, I'll add.
more:

http://oi63.tinypic.com/30csnzd.jpg

https://ibb.co/cZACMk

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kQfSSIqkDMo/WAgV4OVuGlI/AAAAAAAAAAc/w9aXVOO_jjsivy3Tm0Wx_y5eoeWt-7wuQCLcB/s1600/hairtransplantman.png

[URL]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9T-tPiGp2Kg/WAgVW10k8JI/AAAAAAAAAAU/HY5wF9SV8MQTQPr4bq5diB7o10aa6poUACLcB/s1600/82747349.jpg

http://i.4cdn.org/v/1503199256034.png?__cf_waf_tk__=048299002AR7yQbNiFqp8Q_yrBbli0lUkWzQ
[/URL]
daily kickstarter data:
[URL='https://www.kicktraq.com/projects/1945059142/elysian-shadows-next-gen-2d-rpg/#chart-daily']http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/1945059142/elysian-shadows-next-gen-2d-rpg/#chart-daily
[/URL]

Cable 7

kiwifarms.net
Scott Benson/@bombsfall. Typical trust fund an-commie. Everything this man says on twitter is a blast.

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
I think I know someone from the internet who might fit a thread. I'm not sure if I should post on it in detail since I'm not sure if they are cow worthy and we both know each other fairly well from being former friends. I guess what I'm asking for in this request is a second opnion on this from someone who's more experienced with lolcows then me and can tell me if he's a good fit for a thread

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Paralethal

Bernard Buttfart

Wasteland Menace
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

fortunecookie

Karadzic lead your Serbs
kiwifarms.net
Currently I follow Greer, Terry A Davis, Phil Vincent, Farrah Flawless and Brianna Wu.

Im looking for a while now for another cow to follow but cant find a proper one.

Im looking for an apolitical cow thats bizzare whos life does not revolve around videogaming.

Im also looking for a cow thats easy to read into and doesnt require long Chris like sagas as pre education (though this is not a must)

Any recommendations?

Rokko

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino