Recommend a lolcow -

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You could stop by and say "Hi" to @Brad Watson_Miami, he's pretty far out there.

He shows up pretty much every day to spread his gospel and curse anyone who's mean to him to 1000's of years of bad luck.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/brad-watson-richard-bradshaw-watson.6801/ Don't be intimidated by the 1000+ pages, it's mostly all just Brad shitposting. All you need to know about him is:
  • He's an older guy, living in Florida.
  • Thinks he's god/jesus/Einstein reincarnated
  • Thinks the number 74 is the key to the universe.
  • Has an undiscovered populated planet only he knows about
  • Really likes to quote random shit he sees on TV

Just don't be a shitlord/we-en if you interact with him. I guarantee that anything you have to say to prove his theory wrong, insult him or make him feel like an idiot has been said 100's of times to him here. He just doesn't care.

I pop in every once in a while to say Hi to him and see how his coke habit is going.

Reactions: fortunecookie

Brad Watson_Miami

Da Vinci, Galileo, Franklin & Lincoln reincarnated
Heterosexual Jesus H. Christ and Albert Einstein, Reincarnated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You could stop by and say "Hi" to @Brad Watson_Miami, he's pretty far out there.
So was Moses, Pythagoras, Plato, Jesus, Muhammad, Da Vinci, Galileo, Benjamin Franklin, and Einstein.
He shows up pretty much every day to spread his gospel and curse anyone who's mean to him to 1000's of years of bad luck.
Pretty much. You received your Judgment Day: FAIL. Sentence: Really awful luck for the rest of your life, then 35,000 years reincarnated as rhinos & hippos with 3,000 years non-commutable. When you're born-again as human, it'll be under really hellish circumstances.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/brad-watson-richard-bradshaw-watson.6801/ Don't be intimidated by the 1000+ pages, it's mostly all just Brad shitposting. All you need to know about him is:
  • He's an older guy, living in Florida.
  • 58 yo and in Miami.
  • Thinks he's God/Jesus/Einstein reincarnated
  • I've fulfilled the prophecy of Revelation 5:1 by producing the "book/scroll sealed with 7 seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories'
  • Thinks the number 74 is the key to the universe.
  • Not quite. GOD=7_4 the "theory of everything" unless you live on the Plan-it Nestor, then it's FOD=6_4.
  • Has an undiscovered populated planet only he knows about
  • That's not true - you know about it and so do alot of people. I presented it at a NASA conference in 2009.
  • Really likes to quote random shit he sees on TV
  • It's not 'random' - these synchronisms are not 'coincidences'.
Just don't be a shitlord/we-en if you interact with him. I guarantee that anything you have to say to prove his theory wrong, insult him or make him feel like an idiot has been said 100's of times to him here. He just doesn't care.
I care.
I pop in every once in a while to say Hi to him and see how his coke habit is going.
---

Last edited:

catpin

bjark
kiwifarms.net
Probably not enough material on him but Butch Hartman. Made some hitshows like Danny Phantom and Fairy odd parents.
Claimed in a podcast a voice actor (Believe Tara Strong) made another VA suicide.
Scammed some losers into funding his shitty christian netflix ripoff service which when he didnt raise enough funded the rest of the goal himself.

Newfriend

Bully in a bully-free zone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna necro this thread since I'm too lazy to make some kind of 'sales pitch me your favorite lolcow' thread. Also I think it's good to have something like this be decently active as there's a lot of cows out there and it's annoying to sift through them without having some kind hook to get you reading deeper into the thread and finding the gold.
I'm also going to partially ignore OP's request since it's a dead thread and recommend cows to current readers.
So here's my small list of recommendations:

'Sick' Nick Bate; to any newfags or people who haven't checked oot this saga, do it. Having already been through some troon threads and the Zoosadism Megathread I didn't think a single cow could phase me boot I was wrong. Admittedly I'm only just currently reaching the end of the first thread boot I've never seen anyone try to prove their innocent of pedophilia the way Nick does. Had me actually laughing for a good 5 minutes with hoo deviant, insane, and counter productive it was.
Nick is still a deviant and probably in the top 3 of deviants on this site ( :optimistic: ) and his thread is a roller coaster of emotions. Someone who had real interactions with him shows up for a good amount of time to talk about him and it's just a crazy ride. If you couldn't tell based on my writing the whole Nick Bate thing is over. He's currently in prison so there's plenty of time to catch up before Nick Bate 4: RESURRECTION.

Alex Vidal is a guy who trooned out to become a lesbian, as they all do, and tricked a gay man into calling himself lesbian so they (two dudes) could have the best lesbian buttsex with their girldicks. He's a bit younger so he also does cringy teenage stuff that's also funny to laugh at and seeing them both combined is good entertainment. He just really wants to be a big titted anime girl with a big dick. Or a kawaii little anime girl. Also he likes to threaten his dog during his 'manic attacks' and has no self-reflection skills whatsoever. He does occasionally come really close but always back-tracks. He also hates lesbians and TERFS and very frequently calls for female genital mutilation as punishment. I'm pretty sure most of us Alex followers think he's just a really closeted gay man who just can't admit it.

Sadly though he's a furry and as of lately he's starting to veer into bestiality talk and has mentioned pedophilia before so he might start losing any sort of originality he had. Thread is worth a read for the ride and maybe keeping an eye on for a bit to see if he remains Alex or becomes just another pedophile dogfucking cockgobbler that are all too common nowadays.

TL;DR: click links, read lolcow threads

• Informative
Reactions: Candidae

Washedupdrunk69lol

Dull
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry if I sound like a newfag and I'm asking for too much but I'm in a mood for some pure rage I already know about DSP.
I'm asking for this amount of rage:
Is there any lolcows that have raged this much besides Chris Chan?

Last edited:

Yotsubaaa

kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry if I sound like a newfag and I'm asking for too much but I'm in a mood for some pure rage I already know about DSP.
I'm asking for this amount of rage:

Is there any lolcows that have raged this much besides Chris Chan?
You mentioned DSP so you might already know him, but WingsofRedemption has some heavy rage(-quit) moments.

Highlights just from the video I linked include his infamous "Look here! Look listen!" screaming at about the 3:45 mark, and smashing a hole through the wall behind him at 5:50.

Washedupdrunk69lol

Dull
kiwifarms.net
You mentioned DSP so you might already know him, but WingsofRedemption has some heavy rage(-quit) moments.

Highlights just from the video I linked include his infamous "Look here! Look listen!" screaming at about the 3:45 mark, and smashing a hole through the wall behind him at 5:50.
Already knew about him that was pretty good but I'll reword what I've said since barely anybody answered. Is there any lolcows like Classic Chris Chan? Already know about DeagleNation or whatever even though he's actually a troll is there any just childishly hilarious lolcows?

Last edited:

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
My personal favourite lolcow right now is of course the extraordinarily censorious SJW trans activist Reddit powermod Penny Oaken aka /u/Bardfinn whom I have been researching and posting about in the past week. Every day I delve deeper into the abyss that is Penny Oaken I uncover the depths of his insanity. Here's the post about that time he visited a titty bar owned by the drummer of the band Pantera.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino