RED ALERT: Dems collude with CIA to launch intelligence operation that ALTERS voting machine results in Pennsylvania and other swing states - Bypass censorship by sharing this link: https://www.distributednews.com/470929.html

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

TFT-A9

I identify as a 55-ton quadmech, shitlord
kiwifarms.net
Have you ever heard of 'civet coffee'?
What do small animals eating the fruit of a coffee plant and shitting out the bean-like seed that was inside the fruit have to do with cashews

Is this that HAMMER and SCORECARD shit that they were trying to say Obama and the CIA set up to sink future elections? Because they have better tech now. Quantum shit.

Not as good as China's quantum aircraft carriers though.

Sanshain

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
I was excited for .04 of a second until I saw who the thread creator was.