Red Dwarf -

IHeardThatCurtis

Blob...I'm Already A Demon.
kiwifarms.net
Aaah I love this show! My bestie has the entire show on dvd and we watch it together all the time. Glad I'm not the only Red Dwarf fan here :biggrin:
Cheers matey,What is your favorite episode?Who is your favorite character?And what is your favorite season?

Mine in order,Backwards,Lister,and i love Season 2.

I got introduced thanks to a video game reviewer named SpoonyOne but i want to get the dvd's so badly but alas im poor so i got them some other way.

yasscat

picture a cat that is also a bumblebee
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cat is definitely my favorite character. "Bodyswap" is my favorite episode, and I think it's a tie between seasons 1 and 3 for favorite season. :3

I actually grew up watching Red Dwarf. It was on PBS and I watched it with my parents all the time when I was a kid. ("Age appropriate media" is a foreign concept to my parents.)

• Agree
Reactions: tomgirl4life

IHeardThatCurtis

kiwifarms.net
Cat is definitely my favorite character. "Bodyswap" is my favorite episode, and I think it's a tie between seasons 1 and 3 for favorite season. :3

I actually grew up watching Red Dwarf. It was on PBS and I watched it with my parents all the time when I was a kid. ("Age appropriate media" is a foreign concept to my parents.)
Nice I love Cat also but I think all of them so great,Kryten would be my second favourite next to Lister.But is their no love or Rimmer man he had me giggling a few times.

Okay then what is your least favourite season?Least character? And unpopular opinion?

Mine is in order,Season 8,Kychanski (forgot how to spell her name),I thought Season 9 wasn't that bad.

Admiral Piett

Transdiemensional Racist
kiwifarms.net
God I love this shit.

Rimmer is the shit.

This show was awesome and I used to wait up till 12 to wake up and watch the late night screenings on a Monday night. My favorite episode has to be the waxworld episode.

• Agree
Reactions: yasscat and Jared

tomgirl4life

I'm my own free bee
kiwifarms.net
Favorites are: Back to Reality, Season 2, and i like the 4 main characters in turn. I grew up watching this and other britcoms on PBS.

Trickie

I refer to Christine as she/her to annoy you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh my goodness, I haven't seen this show since I was a kid catching it on public access TV with all the other British shows they'd air. (This and Mr. Bean) I don't remember any particular episodes as a whole, but I do remember that Cat was one of my favorite characters.

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
It's one of my favorite shows. That said, some of it could have been better. Series 8 was pretty dumb, and "Back to Earth" was a complete shit-show. I really enjoyed series X. Felt like they'd gotten back to the old formula from series' 4,5, and 6. My favorites were the first 2 series though when it was just Lister, Rimmer, Cat and Holly stuck on an enormous mining ship together in deep-space.

• Agree
Reactions: Jared

Tookie

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I sent a spergy letter telling off my local PBS affiliate when I was 11 or so and they replaced the late Sunday night Red Dwarf showing with footage of trains.

Reactions: yasscat

IHeardThatCurtis

kiwifarms.net
I heard their was some sort of announcement I think form Chris Barrie that their will be two new seasons of Red Dwarf,I don't know about you but I'm excited for it.

How could we forget about this little gem.

If anyone Is interested in a Red Dwarf RP I am doing I can send you the link in a PM...

Tags
None