Red Letter Media -

Tor Lugosi

kiwifarms.net
Definitely would've preferred Jay or even Jack or Josh as the fourth. Between him getting flustered and annoyed during the discussion of who the antagonist of Roar was and ultimately not choosing Roar as BotW because it made him 'too nervous' (causing Mike to have to try to explain what Best of the Worst actually was), Shawn felt out of place and detrimental to the episode, plus it's not like he really brought anything to it or was particularly funny.

Some of their other guests might not be great but they usually have ties or experience in the industry that lets them occasionally add something interesting to the discussion. Shawn felt like some rando off twitter.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad Mike Jay is really warming up to this whole Star Track thing!
View attachment 851788

I really can't wait for the Mike/Rich Picard Re:View, what little of Mike's happiness is left will be chewed up and spit out.
In a fiendish twist of fate, Jay is now happily talking about all the new details and storylines of the star trek franchise while Mike just sits there silently, vodka scented tears streaming down his cheeks

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
Definitely would've preferred Jay or even Jack or Josh as the fourth. Between him getting flustered and annoyed during the discussion of who the antagonist of Roar was and ultimately not choosing Roar as BotW because it made him 'too nervous' (causing Mike to have to try to explain what Best of the Worst actually was), Shawn felt out of place and detrimental to the episode, plus it's not like he really brought anything to it or was particularly funny.
I'd get tired of it if it happened every episode, but watching him cower like a bitch was actually pretty funny. I guess I just enjoy watching people be uncomfortable.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
Between him getting flustered and annoyed during the discussion of who the antagonist of Roar was and ultimately not choosing Roar as BotW because it made him 'too nervous' (causing Mike to have to try to explain what Best of the Worst actually was), Shawn felt out of place and detrimental to the episode, plus it's not like he really brought anything to it or was particularly funny.
Frankly, if you're of such a sensitive disposition that a movie like Roar can make you that uncomfortable, this is entirely the wrong crew of people to be hanging out with.

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad Mike Jay is really warming up to this whole Star Track thing!
View attachment 851788

I really can't wait for the Mike/Rich Picard Re:View, what little of Mike's happiness is left will be chewed up and spit out.
I bet it will be like the STD discussions where Mike desperately wants to keep giving it chances as Rich tries to reason with him. Their discussions about how bad it will be with Picard throwing ships into suns though has filled me with some hope though,

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
I've heard a lot about Roar, I never though the guys who shat on the Star Wars prequels and a child actor from a movie I watched too much as a kid would be the ones to review it, but here we are.

Those lions reminded me of a few jaded housecats I've encountered over the years. Absolutely adorable and cuddly, but the moment they feel threatened they'll shred you. Little cats are a pint of savagery. Big cats are half a ton of savage. That elephant was easily the most dangerous thing in the film though. I can't believe they dicked around with a juvenile bull elephant and somehow avoided getting everyone killed. Elephants can and will go berserk for no reason at all because they are the biggest, meanest motherfuckers around.
*cough*

(only reference it because GBF needs more love - I keep hoping to see him someday guest on RLM and see if him & jay can implode from the obscure movie references)

The problem is that Rich, Mike and Jay have such a good rapport that the fourth person, whomever he or she may be, feels like a disruption. Josh is an absolute tool, but he's actually one of the least disruptive guests since Mike and Rich will often team up to shut him down.
Of them all, I think AIDS moby, Freddy, and Len Kabicantspellhisname are probably some of the best fourths they've had - though the canadians are improving and I don't mind them.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised they didn't make an effort to crucify Rich Evans for half-jokingly telling people to vote for Trump during one of the 2016 Previously Recorded streams because he got tired of stream donators continually prodding him to reveal his political opinions. I think that incident predates all the other "problematic footage" they cite in that post.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised they didn't make an effort to crucify Rich Evans for half-jokingly telling people to vote for Trump during one of the 2016 Previously Recorded streams because he got tired of stream donators continually prodding him to reveal his political opinions. I think that incident predates all the other "problematic footage" they cite in that post.
I can't believe any of this is worse than a geriatric serial killer who kills hookers with cans of Raid and who masturbated to the prepubescent Olsen twins so hard his ejaculate destroyed a television set.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino