Red Letter Media -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Idiotron

kiwifarms.net
People have this idea that, because of the characters that Stewart played, he's smart and reasonable.
He's a left wing sperg who couldn't be further from who Picard is.
"Orange Man Bad" is right up his alley when it comes to intellectual sophistication.
Picard would tell him to shut up.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People have this idea that, because of the characters that Stewart played, he's smart and reasonable.
"Orange Man Bad" is right up his alley when it comes to intellectual sophistication.
It's worth remembering that Stewart's biggest creative contribution to Star Trek: Nemesis was Picard and Friends tearing ass around a desert in a space dune buggy like a collection of inbred rednecks ... solely because that's one of Sir Patrick's hobbies.

Last edited:

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
It's sad when there's such an actor/character disconnect like that.

Flexo

Can i get "kill all humans" on random.txt?
kiwifarms.net
Nimoy is the only actor that I know of (that isn't lame like Walter Koenig at least) to speak of the respect he had for Spock and even found the character influencing his way of thinking.

Stewart on the other hand comes across as a pot head who likes young womens feet.
Hey! Show some respect.

Walter got to act opposite of Bruce Campbell, meatbag.

Captain Hastings Official

"Good Lord..."
kiwifarms.net
In ancient Rome, actors were viewed as among the lowest of the low, right down there with prostitutes and criminals. Even though theater was a respected art form, its practitioners were viewed as repulsive and degraded.

Smart guys, those Romans.

Commander X

kiwifarms.net
Watched the re:View of "Picard" and boy, it's one of those cases where their guesses as to what the big plot reveals of the series will be are ridiculous but probably not as ridiculous as what the actual show creators planned. Whatever ideas the people behind "Picard" have had they're probably worse than a thousand fanfics and far less dignified.

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
kiwifarms.net
They won't bring it up. They try as hard as they can to keep out of politics because they no that the moment they step off the line they're walking then whatever side they aren't on will turn on them

That became painfully during their rise of Skywalker episode when Jay still refuses to call Rey a Mary Sue
I agree 100% with that and I also agree with their strategy. Sometimes you have to read between the lines, but I think Mike and Rich especially are tired of the SJW nonsense. However, they wouldn't want to be caught dead overtly sympathizing with MAGAfolk on the channel.

Plus we all know now that Jay was literally cucked by Mike back in the day. It's not shocking he vocally supports the women to be seen as the sensitive member of the band.

Megaroad 2012

I CANT CONTROL MYSELF.
kiwifarms.net
Mike's has said a few times he tries to keep politics out and it's for the best, only bringing up politics over Undefeatable on BotW (quite frankly a bad movie, patriarchy be damned).

Besides, when they make fun of both sides of controversies, it's great to see people so blind to their beliefs they treat it so personally and ignore that no one was spared.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really love how Macaulay Culkin has become a BOTW regular. This is, what, the fourth or fifth episode he's been in? Soon he'll be as ubiquitous as the Canadians.

He has great chemistry with the rest of the crew and you can tell they have fun hanging out together. Culkin's definitely the best celebrity guest they've brought on.

Tags
None