Red Letter Media -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Stab You in the Back

kiwifarms.net
Given he's shown up in episodes post-job
We don't know the filming date of those episodes. BotW episodes are filmed about a month ahead of time and Re:View episodes can sit around even longer. Until we see Jack hold up a newspaper with today's date on it, I won't believe he's returned. And just like with Jessi, they'll NEVER acknowledge that he's gone.

KrewlKween

It's a Krewl Krewl Summer
kiwifarms.net
We don't know the filming date of those episodes. BotW episodes are filmed about a month ahead of time and Re:View episodes can sit around even longer. Until we see Jack hold up a newspaper with today's date on it, I won't believe he's returned. And just like with Jessi, they'll NEVER acknowledge that he's gone.
The remaining guys would never acknowledge it but Jack is the only member of the group to consistently engage with fans online, both through Twitter and Reddit. If he was ever cut off for good he'd acknowledge it somehow. He probably wouldn't say why or give a reason out of respect but he wouldn't completely ignore it happened forever like everyone does with Jessi.

Commander X

kiwifarms.net
They would like to get rid of Culkin but he's moved in permanently. I hear he's built a nest up on the ceiling of the studio where they cannot reach him. Word is Evans was sent up on a tall ladder with a broom to try and shoo him out, but Culkin clawed the broom out of his hand and well...little known fact, apparently; Culkin can project venom from his sacs through his fangs, spitting it out in distinctive geometric patterns at any target that gets too close.

ZehnBoat

JUST FUCKING BAM
kiwifarms.net
They would like to get rid of Culkin but he's moved in permanently. I hear he's built a nest up on the ceiling of the studio where they cannot reach him. Word is Evans was sent up on a tall ladder with a broom to try and shoo him out, but Culkin clawed the broom out of his hand and well...little known fact, apparently; Culkin can project venom from his sacs through his fangs, spitting it out in distinctive geometric patterns at any target that gets too close.
mike needs mac around in case his liver fails since they are the same blood type

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everyone is focused on Mac, but I'm just happy Tim Higgins was there; very underrated guest. The Mayor is great at setting up jokes for others or playing other the other guys--always good for a laugh.

He'll always have a place in my heart after Remlo (how every you spell it).

*POW* Flash light
Mac is really not the obnoxious presence some people are making him out to be (certainly his episodes are immensely more watchable than Max Landis's awful appearance). I just wish he'd dress better. Rich Evans should not make someone else look like a slob. Also, his face gets so red I wonder if he's about to stroke out.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mac is really not the obnoxious presence some people are making him out to be (certainly his episodes are immensely more watchable than Max Landis's awful appearance). I just wish he'd dress better. Rich Evans should not make someone else look like a slob. Also, his face gets so red I wonder if he's about to stroke out.
Are you Joan Rivers back from the dead?

Tags
None