Red Letter Media -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.
The only reason they'd get Will on the show would be to do the "Shut up Wesley!" joke and both Mike and Rich would want to do it at least once if not a dozen times each. I'd love an episode where he shows up and every single time he opens his mouth one of them does it to him and he never gets more then a couple of words out.
I want them to be petty enough to record a full interview, then just cut out everything he says after they say "Nobody cares what you think, Shut up Will."

Flexo

Can i get "kill all humans" on random.txt?
kiwifarms.net
Is there an origin to Nukies predominance within the show? I've watch 7 years of videos and I'm not sure if I missed the inside joke; or is it a inside inside joke among themselves?
Nukie is an infamous b-movie abomination knock-off of ET. I remember the days when the RLM shtick was text and it was called "b-master cabal." (Old days of internet.) Back then, you had to know nukie just like anybody today has to know about The Room to prove themself a bad movie aficionado.

RLM is old enough to remember those days too and undoubtedly have stocked a few nukie tapes. I'd bet they assumed some day it would be an emergency Plinkett review or video if they needed content, but as they've found plenty of work, it has been downgraded into a running gag.

Flexo

Can i get "kill all humans" on random.txt?
kiwifarms.net
Keep your eyes peeled, meatbags. From their patreon.

Yesterday Rich and I talked about Star Trek: Picard for an hour and 51 minutes... now time to edit the video and find a suitable running time that accurately shows our disdain for the show. It's probably going to end up being roughly one hour and 51 minutes long. STAY TUUUUUUNEEEEEDDDDDDDDD​
-Jay​

ditto

kiwifarms.net
Keep your eyes peeled, meatbags. From their patreon.

Yesterday Rich and I talked about Star Trek: Picard for an hour and 51 minutes... now time to edit the video and find a suitable running time that accurately shows our disdain for the show. It's probably going to end up being roughly one hour and 51 minutes long. STAY TUUUUUUNEEEEEDDDDDDDDD​
-Jay​
My body is ready!

Rice Is Ready

*MMMMUUAH
kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling Leo Fong might be making it more into the rotation not only because he's a good Cameron Mitchell fodder, but also because he was just in a martial arts movie with Len Kabasinski:

I wonder if we're going to see Len show up for a martial arts BOTW and shill a bit for the movie too. And for what its worth, kudos to Leo for still making movies at 91.
I want to see Len roundhouse kick Culkin.

Tags
None