Red Lobster Is Teaming Up With PepsiCo To Make A MTN DEW Margarita - fastest way to suicide in 3....2.....1.....go!

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Fuck red lobster fuck red lobster fuck red lobster fuck red lobster fuck red lobster

🖕🖕
Where I live there was once a combination Red Lobster and Olive Garden until the Olive Garden took over the whole building.

I assume that would make you happy but I also assume that means they're owned by the same parent company, so wouldn't you want Red Lobster to succeed also?

Mt. Dew was invented as a moonshine mixer, so.... at least it makes some sense.
ngl it sounds pretty tasty.

The 8 of Spades

Kiwi Farms' Friendly Local SALVATION™ Salesman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unless the commercial is going to have dubstep and gun sfx with snoop dogg dancing and MOM GET THE CAMERA, I'm not interested.

Reactions: DeadFish

Tour of Italy

New York spaghetti, never forghetti
kiwifarms.net
I assume that would make you happy but I also assume that means they're owned by the same parent company,
There’s no fucking law saying that brothers have to like each other. Surely you’ve met siblings that don’t get along.

Especially not in this case since Dad got custody of the Lobster fucker in the divorce:
As of April 2017, the firm owns two fine diningrestaurant chains: Eddie V's Prime Seafoodand The Capital Grille; and six casual diningrestaurant chains: Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, Bahama Breeze, Seasons 52, Yard House and Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen. Until July 28, 2014, Darden also owned Red Lobster.
Fuck Red Lobster.

so wouldn't you want Red Lobster to succeed also?
No.

Last edited:

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't sound particularly good, but "pile of kinda gross sugar water and tequila" chain restaurant margaritas are nothing new.

Tags
None