red pill women -

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a spot for like-minded Women to objectively and realistically discuss sexual strategy from an anti-feminist, non-feminist, traditionalist and/or evolutionary psychology perspective. Our focus is on long-term goals that bring long-term happiness. We agree with /r/TheRedPill in it's description of male and female nature and seek to apply it to our lives. This feminized culture has told men and women over and over how to find happiness, and we're learning the hard way that maybe what we were told isn't working. Let's discuss!
*grabs some vodka* Oh fucking boy...

Archive: https://archive.li/Ttmxf

https://archive.li/t0hoC
He likes me a lot, but I can feel his frustration when I mess up simple things in the kitchen or make a mess while eating. We're the same age (23) but sometimes he makes me feel like a kid. He is extremely type A, organized and diligent, whereas I'm pretty sure I have adult ADHD...I can cook but I prefer to just order take out, and I keep my apartment clean but not sparkling. He's making $150k a year, where I'm at $70k. I'm somewhat new to the idea of 'surrendering' (being a fairly independent, successful person in my own right), but I know that it's only fair for me to take on domestic activities if he is bringing home the majority of the income. We have a good sex life and I think he's very happy with me there. We're not living together, but I know that he would want to in the future if circumstances permit.

Aside from working on getting my act together in the kitchen, what are some other feminine things I can bring to the table to impress him? I've been working on adding more dresses to my wardrobe, but he says he prefers simple outfits and doesn't like the way makeup looks. I'm more social than him, and have a lot more friends, but too many of my friends are guys and I'm sure he's not a huge fan of that..

Pretty much..how do I girl game? Right now I don't feel like I'm not bringing much to the table.
It's not hard. There's not a massive skill set in making a man happy it's more your attitude towards him.
Be nice, pleasant agreeable. Show your respect for him. Don't disrespect him. Be willing to learn to be the sort of partner he wants.
There is a massive emphasis on being feminine here but imo that's not the point the point is to be the type of SO your SO wants whatever that may look like ( quite often men like feminine so that's why but you get the point)
My husband is an incredibly dominant character and he answers to no one so I acquiesce to him. This is all well and good but I think that I need more than just just that . I try my very best to make him happy. You can pay someone to cook and clean and perform all the practical stuff so you need to give him something money can't buy.
Be fun and someone who he looks forward to being with. I can't tell you how as each man I'd different but this is why women should choose wisely because if you're going to do all this work to make his life so much better you better be doing that to the right man
Some good points in other comments, but I just wanted to address this in particular.
Your job as his woman is to make his life as easy and enjoyable as possible. Expecting a relationship to be perfectly "fair" with each person contributing "the same" (be that in money, chores, etc etc) is a recipe for disaster. You're striving for that equal relationship, by seeking to make things fair. They won't be, ever. The sooner you can accept this and learn to receive graciously rather than worrying about what you can do to repay him exactly, the better off you'll be. Your man wants to take care of you, and to be your hero and protector-- let him, and ensure that he knows his efforts are appreciated.
I'm not saying sit back and be a bum and let him do everything for you-- by all means, keep improving yourself in ways he appreciates, but bear in mind that the qualities he has in spades which attracted you to him (organized, type A, diligent) aren't necessarily the qualities that attracted him to you.
What I learned: Women must be doormats to appeal to men.

https://archive.li/gpUMv
This is an oldie-but-a-goodie that I thought needed to be shared

"A store that sells new husbands has opened in New York City, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

"You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

"So, a woman goes to The Husband Store to find a husband.

"On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

"Floor 1 – These men have Jobs.

"She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

"Floor 2 – These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

"‘That’s nice,’ she thinks, ‘but I want more.’

"So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:

"Floor 3 – These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.

"‘Wow,’ she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

"She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 – These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

"‘Oh, mercy me!’ she exclaims, ‘I can hardly stand it!’

"Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads: Floor 5 – These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

"She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

"Floor 6 – You are visitor 81,456,012 to this floor.

"There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at The Husband Store.

"To avoid gender bias charges, the store’s owner opened The Wife Store just across the street.

"The first floor has wives that love sex.

"The second floor has wives that love sex, have money and can really cook.

"The third floor has wives that love sex, have money, can really cook and are drop dead gorgeous.

"The fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited."
To be fair to this one, most of the comments are people pointing out that it's good to have some standards, so this isn't quite as bad as I was expecting it to be.

Still, seeing some women actually buying into this philosophy is... disturbing...

Inquisitor_BadAss

Caturday Karen
kiwifarms.net
I can't help but think the love shy are behind some of these posts. The only way I can see a man or woman being so under thumb is a huge lack of confidence or self esteem. I highly doubt a woman who supposedly earns $70,000 a year has any lack of confidence or major self esteem issues. While people will do almost anything for their spouse they won't willing bend over backwards to fulfil every little request.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are we even sure these posts are actually from women? That they're not just troll posts done by SH speds to try and "prove a point"?
While I wouldn't put it past some Loveshies to make up a community of subservient women that conform to their ridiculous beliefs in order to say that they have some leg to stand on, being here for a couple of months has all but convinced me that there are some truly weird people out there.

So there might be a chance that some of that shit there is legitimate. And that terrifies me.

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net
While I wouldn't put it past some Loveshies to make up a community of subservient women that conform to their ridiculous beliefs in order to say that they have some leg to stand on, being here for a couple of months has all but convinced me that there are some truly weird people out there.

So there might be a chance that some of that shit there is legitimate. And that terrifies me.
It truly is sad if these indeed are real women who feel this way.

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, Petticoat Junction and Stepford Wives.

Really, if that's how they want to live that's fine, but feeling pressure to be a sub doormat is not going to create a healthy relationship... Especially if the guy is already demanding before marriage. One day they'll be on Maury telling their stories of having to clean floors with toothbrushes and giving him bubblebaths.

supdup

my sins are not quite seven
kiwifarms.net
"Expecting a relationship to be perfectly "fair" with each person contributing "the same" (be that in money, chores, etc etc) is a recipe for disaster. You're striving for that equal relationship, by seeking to make things fair. They won't be, ever"

Such black and white thinking. A relationship can most certainly be fair and equal. POWER LEVEL -- My wife makes more money than I do and ends up working more hours than I do, so I balance it out by taking on more of the house work. It does balance, because the hours she's working extra for that extra money, I'm doing the stuff around the house that needs to get done. When we are both home things are done and we can spend time together or we can spend time doing our own things.

That might be my biggest gripe about the RP crowd, they have this weird notion of a power struggle between men and women that does not have to exist. No one has to be dominant or "in charge" and no one should have to sacrifice themselves to appease said dominant person.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm, like, vaguely reminded of a couple of "relationships" you see in fictional media where there's this damsel in distress or this aloof, young youth that the protagonist strives for, and through his hard work and dedication (and maybe saving the world or some shit) said lovers immediately melts into his or her's arms and they end up falling in love and possibly getting married and fucking each other or some shit. If you take it at the most basic level, you could imply a certain dominant - submissive role. The protagonist is the dominant one, doing all the work and saving the day and impressing the young, little, subservient one, who does her best to please the other or whatever. From what I've gathered from a lot of Loveshies, they seemed to be under the impression, prior to believing all women are sluts, that all women were instead this young little dainty butterfly that needed to be saved and would immediately crumble into their arms and then they would fuck and all that shit, and they get surprised when they realize they're actual humans with some degree of autonomy. A relationship doesn't require there to be some sort of mutual exchange of work between the "superior" and the "inferior," but rather just an acknowledgement of togetherness and, you know, the enjoyment of each other's company (and also probably fucking each other too). Hell, my last college roommate had this one girlfriend over at another university, and when she flew up to our place for spring break the two seemed to kick off amazingly well together, but they both seemed to act pretty normally on their own and didn't rely on the other to have some sort of completion or shit.

I mean, if you want to do something to make your lover feel better, then by all means, go do that, but it's not your obligation. Your relationship will not live or die on you fulfilling your "subservient" role, and if it does, then I highly suggest you look back on that relationship and ask yourself some damn good questions.

(Not saying that a dom or a sub role is inherently bad or anything, though. I mean, some women love to be fully submissive. I've spoken with a couple of them. They particularly like it when their dom ties them down in BDSM gear and whips them. :powerlevel:)

Emiya Kiwitsugu

#bringbackgroups
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are black people who support white supremacy groups and beliefs; Jewish people who supported the Third Reich, and women who opposed even the earliest feminist movements and beliefs and instead supported their traditionalist second-class citizenship. The idea of women supporting 'red pill' beliefs doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility.

...What I will doubt, however, is that any of these people would be in a relationship with the kind of person you'd find on any red pill site. These people tend to hit every check mark for being unattractive as a mate, with no career, skills, notable education, health, or hygiene. They'd be with the actually attractive and successful men, who simply hold an inherently sexist if not misogynistic view point.

Also, nice passive aggressive whining, @priest.

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That might be my biggest gripe about the RP crowd, they have this weird notion of a power struggle between men and women that does not have to exist. No one has to be dominant or "in charge" and no one should have to sacrifice themselves to appease said dominant person.
I would say that biologically in humans there has to be a conflict but whether that translates into a conscious interpersonal conflict is the actual issue
(read the selfish gene chapter 9 for more information http://www.arvindguptatoys.com/arvindgupta/selfishgene-dowkins.pdf)

• Dislike
Reactions: Tank

Ravenor

Purge.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing a lot of these are SH an lookisim socks, but a lot of them read as "Battered Spouse" seriously, have you ever talked to some one in a abusive relationship regardless of sex? I have and fucking hell a lot of this is almost parrot when they feel they can't get out and need to find a reason they are at fault.

There are black people who support white supremacy groups and beliefs
To quote a OLD skinhead punk line from the 70's an 80's that's abhorrent but "It's always handy to have a nigger / kike on the team"

I have talked about them before but there is also a Uni student racist group equivalent that's OK with you being Gay, Ok with you being Trans or disabled but keep a black person on the fringe to point at as a easy out when accusations get flung around of racisim. It's a odd dynamic that get's very ugly.

supdup

my sins are not quite seven
kiwifarms.net
I would say that biologically in humans there has to be a conflict but whether that translates into a conscious interpersonal conflict is the actual issue
(read the selfish gene chapter 9 for more information http://www.arvindguptatoys.com/arvindgupta/selfishgene-dowkins.pdf)
Right. That's the slippery slope of EvoPsych, while something might be biologically based, humans have the ability of complex inference and rational thinking that sits above biological imperatives. There's no reason to think we have to be slaves to our genes. But even then, the acknowledgement of this biological characteristics in human gives us a tool to understanding that can help push humanity to a new direction where these biological characteristics will fade off into the evolutionary past.

Thanks for the link, it's been a long time since I've read the Selfish Gene. And I need afternoon coffee, I'm not sure if I'm making sense.

• Agree
Reactions: 2003

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Dislike
Reactions: Tank
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino