reddit General -

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Shit about Trump and US race politics is seeping into even the smallest, most specific subs. A year ago, you'd go months without race being mentioned on the sub. Now it's being shoehorned into every conversation.
The first weekend after George Floyd croaked, a pokemon trading community I was in had a post with angry discussion from both sides. I nicely commented that this content was likely in every other corner of the user's feeds and didn't really belong in a group dedicated to exchanging digital pocket monsters, and I was permanently removed from the community & it is now hidden from me.

Learned my lesson about saying ANYTHING about niggers on any platform but the farms and just joined a different trade community quietly.

Sperghetti

#waxmymeatballs
kiwifarms.net
The first weekend after George Floyd croaked, a pokemon trading community I was in had a post with angry discussion from both sides. I nicely commented that this content was likely in every other corner of the user's feeds and didn't really belong in a group dedicated to exchanging digital pocket monsters, and I was permanently removed from the community & it is now hidden from me.

Learned my lesson about saying ANYTHING about niggers on any platform but the farms and just joined a different trade community quietly.
For fuck's sake. The cancer of social media has metastisized to the point where even moderated, single-topic communities are subject to discussions about completely irrelevant events. All topics must be discussed at all times, everywhere. (Unless they're deemed hate speech, of course.)

Rob from the Kinoplex

No Singles Policy Enforcer
kiwifarms.net
For fuck's sake. The cancer of social media has metastisized to the point where even moderated, single-topic communities are subject to discussions about completely irrelevant events. All topics must be discussed at all times, everywhere. (Unless they're deemed hate speech, of course.)
Even my favourite instagram and reddit whores had some kind of BLM message. I can't fap to that shit. Show me them titties and fuck off.

6thRanger

kiwifarms.net
What's so insane is how most of them still miss the point. Those opposed to the ban make statements like:

"I understand banning X, but why my beloved Y?"
"Censorship is fine, but not when applied to me!"
"Good job on destroying what we all agree is evil, but I'm not evil, so why was I banned?"
"If you're going to ban my beloved A, why are B and C still up?".

They're still operating within a framework where censorship of speech is normal and expected. It's sad to see people who can't even conceive of the simplicity of allowing free speech. It's all arguments over individual choices and the incoherence of the policy, rather than rejecting the paradigm completely.

It's ridiculous.

You get what you fucking deserve.

tranny2000

ribbed for your pleasure
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

catpin

Esfores is nice chicken and rice
kiwifarms.net
my ancestors don't define who I am today, and I suggest black people think the same, stop acting like the victim you didn't experience true racism.
George Floyd was a notorious criminal who robbed a pregnant woman with a gun before, police had every right to use force to hold him down.

Tags
reddit