reddit General -

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
I'll never forget when fatties infiltrated the anti fat subreddits (the ones not outright banned) and turned them into body pos asspat zones. It was ridiculous, they said you could still have "fun" criticizing others but of course don't be mean!!

I remember during the fatpeoplehate purge, when imgur deleted some post because it was mean to point out a 600 pound lardass isn't healthy... So FPH reposted an image of Imgur's staff. Guess why they might not exactly appreciate people making fun of fatasses in denial?

ColdOnes

kiwifarms.net
It looks like they changed the paragraph to exclude minorities who make hateful comments as well: https://www.reddithelp.com/en/categ...restrictions/promoting-hate-based-identity-or

Not even an apology for short-sightedness. Then again, /u/spez has never apologized for the fuck-ups he's been through. He's lucky he controls the website. In any competent company he would be fired through a board of directors. I still remembered when he deliberately edited a comment of a user that mocked him and made a blogpost portraying himself as a victim. That was the moment where I realized how much of a scumbag he is.

Shaka Brah

Hänge zehn, meine Jungs.
kiwifarms.net
It looks like they changed the paragraph to exclude minorities who make hateful comments as well: https://www.reddithelp.com/en/categ...restrictions/promoting-hate-based-identity-or

Not even an apology for short-sightedness. Then again, /u/spez has never apologized for the fuck-ups he's been through. He's lucky he controls the website. In any competent company he would be fired through a board of directors. I still remembered when he deliberately edited a comment of a user that mocked him and made a blogpost portraying himself as a victim. That was the moment where I realized how much of a scumbag he is.
They just don't want to get sued. Like another poster said this is them taking down the "Whites Only" sign but still not serving blacks. There won't be any enforcement when minorities tell you to kill whitey.

Forgetful Gynn

Reader Beware You're in for a Scare!
kiwifarms.net

This part gets me:
a4wd1awd74.png

Okay, where? The USA? China? Africa? Earth?

ColdOnes

kiwifarms.net
They just don't want to get sued. Like another poster said this is them taking down the "Whites Only" sign but still not serving blacks. There won't be any enforcement when minorities tell you to kill whitey.
While I'm glad the comments are tearing the admins a new asshole, it's still enraging to see some of them still see freedom of speech as some evil boogeyman when so many non-Westerners wish the concept is held sacred as censorship and taboos are so prevalent, especially countries with a constitutional monarchy.

Forgetful Gynn

Reader Beware You're in for a Scare!
kiwifarms.net
In the magical demographics that exist inside their minds, which doesn't accurately represent the USA, China, Africa, Earth, the city outside of the Starbucks they're posting from, or the house in the 99% white gated communities their daddy bought for them.
It's a positively ethnocentric worldview. Brings a tear to me eye.
Can I describe one racial minority group as being inferior to a different racial minority group?
Maybe if you personally count each one to make sure, but how would you know if you missed one? Gotcha, bigot.

Calculus

kiwifarms.net
The fact that people can run in here and advertise differing opinions from the majority and not get instantly yeeted is a demonstration of why sites like KF are important. In much the same way that Chris trolls actually started trying to help the poor idiot out on here when the place was set up just to laugh at him, the Farms are ironically virtuous in a way that's increasingly rare. I wouldn't call the place kind or gentle, but ruthlessly fair. You don't have to be looking over your shoulder whenever you state your opinions, as long as you don't sperg out, quite unlike reddit.

Amazing how much more civilised and on topic people are when they feel there is a risk that they could be perma-doxed.

To reddit feminist expats: lolcow.farm might be your cup of tea. It's very feminist and there are gender critical threads.

lolcow.farm kicked all the GC content off not that long ago.

Mister Dodo

True and Honest Stan
kiwifarms.net
I'll never forget when fatties infiltrated the anti fat subreddits (the ones not outright banned) and turned them into body pos asspat zones. It was ridiculous, they said you could still have "fun" criticizing others but of course don't be mean!!
I understand it would probably damage the site, but leading redditors from communities like r/fatpeoplehate and r/brapbarn to the deathfat subforum would be a true rapture for them.

Pol Pots Pooter

kiwifarms.net
We're in the 4th quarter in a tie game with 15 seconds on the clock, baby! Consider this their attempt in trying to shoot for a hail Mary at the 50 yard line.

It's all or nothing for these tech companies this year. Everything has got to go to make sure they don't repeat 2016.
You're kidding me, right? These guys love Trump, Trump is the best thing that ever happened to them. Profits are through the roof, regulations are down, consolidations are happening faster than ever, and shareholders' portfolios are up, up, up.

11,000-point DJIA dive in February? Who gives a shit! It's all black box trading and monopoly money, institutional shareholders bought those same stocks right back at bargain bin prices at the end of the day just to sell them the nanosecond the bell rung. What are we up to now in global quantitative easing, six trillion? The Dow Jones is right back up to 26,000 now all the same, never mind how 40 million Americans are still out of work with no return to it in sight, staring down the barrel of a second wave of lockdowns and quarantines. The only people who got hit by this "financial crisis" were those who lost parts or all of their retirement funds for the second time in a decade while billionaires' worth increased by almost a half-trillion dollars again.

Never mind not even 5% of the four-and-a-half-trillion dollar stimulus package actually went into the pockets of Americans that need it, and of those of us who did it wasn't even enough to cover a month of rent and utilities, and that other 95% went to major corporations and the wealthy who proceeded to screw American workers anyways.

Not one goddamned MAGA hat-wearing, Dixie flag-waving, slack-jawed, sister-fucking bucktoothed hillbilly yokel who ever did or ever would post on r/The_Donald, will love Trump a tenth as much as the Versace-wearing, Tesla-driving, kobucha-sipping, coke-snorting cocksuckers sitting in newsrooms and board rooms on both coasts cackling maniacally to themselves watching stock portfolios and ratings analytics on one monitor while typing up the day's "orange man bad" talking points for distribution to subsidiaries on the other.

Wanna see the most honest two minutes of broadcast television in the last four years? It's right here, starting at 17:45.

Michelle Wolf said:
[The news media] are obsessed with Trump. Did you used to date him? Because you pretend like you hate him, but I think you love him. I think what no one in this room wants to admit is that Trump has helped all of you. He couldn’t sell steaks or vodka or water or college or ties or Eric, but he has helped you. He’s helped you sell your papers and your books and your TV. You helped create this monster, and now you’re profiting off of him. If you’re going to profit off of Trump, you should at least give him some money, because he doesn’t have any.

This Reddit, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Gab, BitChute, Minds, Parler, Patreon, PayPal shit, it's fuckin' kayfabe, right along with the beyond ludicrous notion the contemporary news media is in any way, shape, or form genuinely anti-Trump. If you think it's a left-right issue, you're as much a useful idiot as the spergs on the left cheering it. This left-right shit is consent manufacture, nothing more and nothing less. No, Trump is simply a rallying cry for what Silicon Valley and the big four media companies started during the Obama regime: the wholesale takeover and corporatization of speech on the internet.

And boy howdy, is it one hell of a rallying cry. Never in my life would I have expected liberals to go full fucking Randroid in defense of big tech and media. Liberals are hands-down some of the most reliably stupid motherfuckers on the planet, but what's happened in the past four years is so far above and beyond the call of duty that I'm honestly kind of impressed at the level of Kafkaesque hell wrought since.

This shit isn't happening because sites are "alt-right" or because some "promote hate speech", it's because it's competition and uncontrolled venues for the exchange of information. These media assholes don't want Wikileaks for example taken down because "muh Russia" or what the fuck ever, it's because they want to be able to deep-six mass releases of damaging information like they did the Panama Papers and Afghanistan Papers, and what's going on right now with DDoSecrets/Blue Leak. It's to stop something like the Snowden files from ever happening again.

wry wrangler

sometimes the bar eats you
kiwifarms.net
The problem with this kind of thinking is that those users may not be the target audience for their ads, but they're usually opinion leaders in their own circle of friends, at least on Internet nerd issues, and they tell their boomer relatives and clueless friends where to go when they're cleaning the malware off their computers while visiting.

I love some of the banned ones. /r/rightwinglgbt

Basically "shut up FAG if we want your opinion we'll TELL YOU what it is."

Just when I thought I couldn't hate reddit any more...

supremeautismo

kiwifarms.net

"Gentler" subs like /r/fatlogic and /r/fatpeoplestories got filled with 'smallfats' insistent that their sub was a good boi, because they would constantly insist that there's nothing wrong with being fat, they have sympathy, they aren't "one of the bad subs," etc. What the "fat hate" subs had in common with here is that they'd mock you relentlessly for powerleveling. The 'nice subs' bent the fat knee to the reddit gods, which is why they missed the 2015 purge. Voat just took the most vocal of the spergs on /r/fatpeoplehate, and the site was too broken to gain traction. The imgr links were all deleted too, and the mirrors like slimgr and goat-whatever-the-fuck-it-was-called were always broken. All subs that were making fun of fatasses either pretended they weren't and became neutered, or got permabanned for sticking to what they were for. (And fatpeoplehate always had the weird need to 'verify' your weight with pictures, which was always gay. Way to self d.oxx.)

The minute you take away a man's God given right to laugh at fat people, you give into tyranny. Reddit is fat and I would not have sex with it.

Last edited:

Austrian Conscript 1915

I have 99 problems
kiwifarms.net
The lazy answer is whatever option you can migrate your friends and family to
I will migrate my friends and family to Russia in order to escape reddit. I think this is the only option we have left against the dark mass of soviet-marxist rebbitors. this is the only option we have left. If you have something better go ahead. I hear Somalia is nice this time of year

KingCoelacanth

Click here to change your title
kiwifarms.net
And boy howdy, is it one hell of a rallying cry. Never in my life would I have expected liberals to go full fucking Randroid in defense of big tech and media. Liberals are hands-down some of the most reliably stupid motherfuckers on the planet, but what's happened in the past four years is so far above and beyond the call of duty that I'm honestly kind of impressed at the level of Kafkaesque hell wrought since.
Its under liberals that Silicon Valley big tech and media was able to flourish in California anyway, their loyalty to them was bound to happen anyway. Also when the far-left gets into power, counter-thought and free speech are the first to go. Look at the start of the USSR or French Revolution.
Although, after all the talk that Trump was propped into power by the Russians, I have to go back to wondering if he was propped into power by the left as a real life straw man.