reddit General -

Jar-Jar Fanboy

kiwifarms.net
How is having a sex partner count in the triple digits, and in such a short timespan, even possible? I mean, I know about the Carousel and all that, but I don't even imagine hookers having that many in a year.

Does being skeptical of such wanton harlotry mean I'm sheltered?
Well, for the chick that blew 400 guys, you could blow multiple guys at once, using both hands and your mouth, and that would go pretty quick. Say each guy takes 10 minutes to bust a phat nut, based on my calculations, it would take approximately 67 hours to blow 400 guys. So, 67 hours, spread over 4 years would be about 16.75 hours per year sucking dick, or 90 minutes per month, and that's based on 10 minutes to bust. If you have dudes that last half that time, or do multiple at once, you can shave a few hours off. For the chicks that said they banged 100 guys, that's only 25 a year. Say you go to the bars about twice a month and hook up with a new guy each time, it's extremely possible. Sure, you're a disgusting thot that I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole, but it's pretty easy to bang 100 dudes over 4 years if you try

Foundry

kiwifarms.net
I've been wondering if the image of US universities presented by Hollywood is as false as the image of high school. Someone I knew went to do a semester in a humanities subject at a well-respected US College and she came back completely disillusioned, saying that it was a.) far less challenging than the standard she had grown used to in the UK, and b.) that there was a really weird, patronising vibe and that everyone acted like overgrown children.
There are a few types of colleges in the U.S. and they each tend to have different cultures largely depending on composition of their student population.

Schools composed of coddled rich kids with easy life will look like what you see in movies. There are large parties, fraternities and sororities are an important part of campus life and can set you up for life if you play cards right, students part hard, there are pranks, sport events full of people, lots of drugs and sex, carefree life since your rich parents can bail you out of trouble and cover all costs. These tend to be the most outspoken and socially progressive schools. These universities pamper and coach their students too. Interestingly, the students and faculty espousing progressive values will ostracize occasional poor kids who got there on scholarships, especially if these poor kids are immigrants. There is a darker underbelly of these schools with hazing that occasionally ends in deadths that rich parents and schools desperately cover up, secret organizations, campus politics full of backstbbing, rich and royalty bribing universities to get in, get good grades, turn blind eye to cheating, etc. If they are Ivy League schools or Universities focused on research, studies are taken more seriously, and partying stops around test and exam times.

Polar opposite are schools made of mostly children of blue collar workers and anyone below upper middle class. Most people attending these tend to be career focused and determined to better their life. Almost everyone takes studying seriously, many people live far away from college campus to save money, most have part-time jobs to be able to get by, and people have little to no time to waste on watching university sports teams or get involved in student government. Sororities and fraternities are seen as distractions, and people tend to join occupation or study related organizations instead. Stressed, poor, and busy people who are dispersed over wide geographical area naturally party less. Parties are smaller and much more subdued as well, due to all responsibilities people have and consequences of being reckless. Advantages of these schools is that everyone minds their own business, there is less propaganda, and they cost less. However, these schools pamper students far less and you need to seek guidance on your own.

These schools focus on small area to attract a specific students and faculty. If they focus on professional or academic discipline, they tend to excel or be pretty good at worst. If they focus on catering to specific identity, they are usually shit.
These schools have tiny populations, so you get the most attention from faculty and most guidance, but miss out on being a part of a diverse human hive that many people associate the college experience, tiny social scene, small parties, everyone knows everyone, and no large school amenities like gyms, pools, restaurants, huge libraries, research facilities, big pretty campus, etc. If you are 100% sure of what you want to do in the future and partying is a minor concern for you, these can be a very good investment. However, you can be screwed if you decide to change your area of study.

They just focus on pushing as many people through as possible, while making as much money as possible. Very easy to get in, degrees are useless, professors are shit, little to no resources for their students, and they are all around a waste of money. They capitalize on desperate, naive, or stupid people. Middle of the road as far as partying, debauchery, and social scenes go.

Then there are of course schools that fall in between these. No matter the school, professional networking is very important for your career and people taking it most seriously tend to be the most successful.
Also, keep in mind that people writing and directing movies are usually from well off families and attended college a long time ago. What you see is most commonly 15 to 30 years removed from how things are right now. Of course, they tend to exaggerate and simplify things in typical Hollywood fashion as well.

Last edited:

God Emperor

Holy boredom is sufficient.
kiwifarms.net
Casual sex seems like the same dinner every night to me. You go to a party, get drunk, suck some guy off and he fucks you from behind or something. If you have random sex with a different guy 3 times a week, I don't really think there's any room for sexual exploration, trying out new things, etc.
... I mean, I respect your opinion, but this seems nonsensical to me.

Having sex with different people is the same thing over and over? It is a perfect recipe for sexual exploration and trying out new things, it would be new every time, by definition.

The food metaphor illustrates is perfectly; the mechanics of it remain the same, you sit down, you eat the food with a knife and fork, you chew and swallow, it provides you with nutrition, but to call different meals, in different restaurants, the same is crazy.

Different people have sex in different ways, no two are exactly the same, they vary incredibly.

God Emperor

kiwifarms.net

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
... I mean, I respect your opinion, but this seems nonsensical to me.

Having sex with different people is the same thing over and over? It is a perfect recipe for sexual exploration and trying out new things, it would be new every time, by definition.

The food metaphor illustrates is perfectly; the mechanics of it remain the same, you sit down, you eat the food with a knife and fork, you chew and swallow, it provides you with nutrition, but to call different meals, in different restaurants, the same is crazy.

Different people have sex in different ways, no two are exactly the same, they vary incredibly.
You're not going to communicate well with a person you just met and decided to sleep with, much less convince them to try something new. The food analogy really, really doesn't work. The other person isn't a lump of meat on a plate, it's another person. Just compare sex to anything you do with another person for fun, although obviously (or presumably) you'll only keep it to more intimate people.

As silly as it sounds, let's say you want to bring a friend for golfing, for sake of example, versus some random nobody you found outside the range. You might still have fun with the random nobody, but odds are you aren't going try hitting the golf balls like baseballs in midair with your clubs if it isn't your friend.

God Emperor

kiwifarms.net
You're not going to communicate well with a person you just met and decided to sleep with, much less convince them to try something new. The food analogy really, really doesn't work. The other person isn't a lump of meat on a plate, it's another person. Just compare sex to anything you do with another person for fun, although obviously (or presumably) you'll only keep it to more intimate people.

As silly as it sounds, let's say you want to bring a friend for golfing, for sake of example, versus some random nobody you found outside the range. You might still have fun with the random nobody, but odds are you aren't going try hitting the golf balls like baseballs in midair with your clubs if it isn't your friend.
I think you're, uh... overestimating the importance of 'communication' here.

You're not building IKEA furniture with your chosen life partner, you're fuckin'.

Golfing isn't something you do together, it's something someone else does while you watch, and vice versa - a more apt comparison would be dancing, or fighting, or having sex with someone.

_01

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think you're, uh... overestimating the importance of 'communication' here.

You're not building IKEA furniture with your chosen life partner, you're fuckin'.

Golfing isn't something you do together, it's something someone else does while you watch, and vice versa - a more apt comparison would be dancing, or fighting, or having sex with someone.
You dance and fight much better the more you're accustomed to the other person, don't you?

Reactions: Syntaxion12

God Emperor

kiwifarms.net
You dance and fight much better the more you're accustomed to the other person, don't you?
Well sure, and they dance and fight better the more accustomed they are to you, no one is arguing that sex doesn't get better over time with a dedicated partner - ain't nothing wrong with monogamy.

But, frankly, there's an upper limit to that, and provided the person you're having sex with isn't totally inexperienced or selfish, the difference between a long term partner and a casual sex partner is pretty slim.

Every person is unique, and that's the allure of multiple partners.

You increase your odds of having a good time, and of having a bad time, the wider you cast your net and the more people you have sex with.

Everyone should sleep around when they're young, try EVERYTHING at least once, see what you like and get some good practice in, and above all, have fun (there will be plenty of time to have sex with only one person when you're older).

Provided you're not doing it out of some sort of pathological compulsion, and you're being safe about it, it's perfectly fine and healthy.

In that regard, it's a lot like drinking, doing drugs, and partying in general.

_01

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well sure, and they dance and fight better the more accustomed they are to you, no one is arguing that sex doesn't get better over time with a dedicated partner - ain't nothing wrong with monogamy.

But, frankly, there's an upper limit to that, and provided the person you're having sex with isn't totally inexperienced or selfish, the difference between a long term partner and a casual sex partner is pretty slim.

Every person is unique, and that's the allure of multiple partners.

You increase your odds of having a good time, and of having a bad time, the wider you cast your net and the more people you have sex with.

Everyone should sleep around when they're young, try EVERYTHING at least once, see what you like and get some good practice in, and above all, have fun (there will be plenty of time to have sex with only one person when you're older).

Provided you're not doing it out of some sort of pathological compulsion, and you're being safe about it, it's perfectly fine and healthy.

In that regard, it's a lot like drinking, doing drugs, and partying in general.
I see. I don't feel the same way, but I'll agree to disagree, though, and not take away from the thread much further.

admiral

So you want to become an elite businessman?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That was kind of my point, though. Casual sex seems like the same dinner every night to me. You go to a party, get drunk, suck some guy off and he fucks you from behind or something. If you have random sex with a different guy 3 times a week, I don't really think there's any room for sexual exploration, trying out new things, etc. Like, they never fuck a guy, it feels good and then want to fuck him again in different positions or something?
What's better, the same dinner every night cooked with different kitchenware, or different meals every night cooked with the same kitchenware?

That too, I mean there are probably legions of horny men desperate to fuck, but I imagine those women have some standards and won't fuck any random creep. 3 different men every week just blows my mind.

What kind of psycho keeps a spreadsheet with names of all their lays? And then brags about it on Reddit? This reads like some frat dudebros bragging about how many chicks they scored. I guess women and men are not that different after all.
The real question should have been how much good sex did you have in College. If you're shitty drunk and just looking to smash, the chances of having an actually pleasurable experience diminishes considerably.

Who'd want to fuck college guys anyway lmao. The lads at my uni were all incapable of tidying up or cleaning anything, owned maybe 1 pillow and 1 duvet without a cover, drank like stella was going out of fashion and had either no self esteem or an overblown image of their own attractiveness- probably on account of all the desperate slags trying to fuck 3 guys a week.

gangweedfan

kiwifarms.net
Whats the kiwi consensus on Cringe subreddits like r/cringetopia? I think its cute how that eat our table scraps but on the same coin call us racist evil nazis.

Reactions: NoReturn

Swerf'n'Terf

kiwifarms.net
Nobody but me's going to do the math to figure out that if each guy only comes about a tablespoon, she spent her four years at college swallowing a gallon and a half of man chowder.
Only a tablespoon?? Jesus, no. Normal ejaculation volume is 2-5ml, or between 1/10 and 1/3 of an imperial tablespoon.

So nowhere near a gallon and a half I'm afraid, but enough semen to fill at least 2 yard glasses, and as many as 6. 1-2 yard glasses.

440px-YardOfAle.jpg

@Drive-by punster you're right, thanks. It's 1200-3000ml, so 1.2-3 litres. How embarrassing to mess up a simple jizz volume calculation.

Last edited:

Large

kiwifarms.net
Only a tablespoon?? Jesus, no. Normal ejaculation volume is 2-5ml, or between 1/10 and 1/3 of an imperial tablespoon.

So nowhere near a gallon and a half I'm afraid, but enough semen to fill at least 2 yard glasses, and as many as 6. 1-2 yard glasses.

View attachment 1472841

@Drive-by punster you're right, thanks. It's 1200-3000ml, so 1.2-3 litres. How embarrassing to mess up a simple jizz volume calculation.
The average ejaculation volume is 3.4ml and she gave oral to over 350 people, 3.4ml*350=1190ml=1.19l
Therefore, she consumed an amount of semen higher than about 1.19l.
You were almost correct.

Tags
reddit