reddit General -

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
What's the point of troons trying to get into religion? They'll never get accepted by the majority of religious people anyways. Whether its old boomers or zoomer TradCaths. No matter the generation or demographic they'll not fit in.

It's an absolutely pointless thing.

Most troons are Atheists or some sort of lame version of Neopaganism (not the cool Varg kind where you can burn churches and play Black Metal, its the hippie nature kind that celebrates the troon goddesses or whatever) so they probably won't get accepted by most troons either. Especially considering how many end up becoming AnComs or Tankies who'd love to throw a fit every time sometime types in the word God with the capitalization on.

KingCoelacanth

Click here to change your title
kiwifarms.net
What's the point of troons trying to get into religion? They'll never get accepted by the majority of religious people anyways. Whether its old boomers or zoomer TradCaths. No matter the generation or demographic they'll not fit in.

Most troons are Atheists or some sort of lame version of Neopaganism (not the cool Varg kind where you can burn churches and play Black Metal, its the hippie nature kind that celebrates the troon goddesses or whatever) so they probably won't get accepted by most troons either. Especially considering how many end up becoming AnComs or Tankies who'd love to throw a fit every time sometime types in the word God with the capitalization on.
I think hinduism and some forms of Islam allow it. But hinduism is a blood religion, I don't think you can just join like you can with Islam

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
I think hinduism and some forms of Islam allow it. But hinduism is a blood religion, I don't think you can just join like you can with Islam
Hinduism doesn't really have conversion. You just perform it. It's not even a unified religion since it's a confluence of a hundred thousand folk deities and local beliefs who barely agree on anything.

ISDwarnedus

kiwifarms.net
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFrea...ou_wont_figure_out_who_i_am_said_man_who_was/
Guy gets doxxxxxxed for the crime of... standing somewhere and being white, I guess? Maybe I missed something? The comments unanimously celebrate the fact he lost his job over this.

I can't even go to publicfreakout to watch crackheads fight in Wendy's parking lots anymore, every single subreddit has to be about black people and fash pearl clutching now.

White bubblegum

Blow me
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1446752
Pubic hair is fucking disgusting. Fight me

View attachment 1446759
For a second i tought i was in r/thathappend

View attachment 1448884
Strange...
Its not like the entire humanities is rotten to the core full of marxists.
Its not like college professors are super open with their political opinions and will fail you/ grade you lower if you have a different opinion then them.
Its not like kids previously spent 12yrs being told that the teachers word is the law.
There's nothing wrong about that first post besides her dumping her business on Reddit. Also female body hair > shaving fight me

Safir

ノークレーム・ノーリターン
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the thread, you exceptional fedora. What's in your post is a fake screenshot from your totally not gay mutual masturbation hugbox.

edit: for those not bothering to click, the numbers are

20-21, 1 (current partner), 1 (husband), 7, 1 (current partner), 1 (rape), 1, 0, 0, 0, "so many", 0, 10-15, 1 (current partner), 5 incl. husband, 6, 0, 2 incl. current partner, "dozens", 3, 1, 1, 1, 0, 6, "many", 15, 3 incl. husband, "didn't keep count", 3, 6-7, 4 incl. original partner, 17.

Last edited:

tumblrkek

never gonna make it
kiwifarms.net
This thread is good to remind me to stay away from this cesspit of a website. Tho sorting the comments by controversial will yield hilarious results depending on the sub.
Was there a time when Reddit wasn't full of soys, promiscuous women and commie trannies?

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net

They should go be a Unitarian.
Somewhere on troon reddit I saw one who claimed to be a former Catholic priest. Wish I could find them again.

Banditotron

At Wit's End! Join me?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the thread, you exceptional fedora. What's in your post is a fake screenshot from your totally not gay mutual masturbation hugbox.

edit: for those not bothering to click, the numbers are

20-21, 1 (current partner), 1 (husband), 7, 1 (current partner), 1 (rape), 1, 0, 0, 0, "so many", 0, 10-15, 1 (current partner), 5 incl. husband, 6, 0, 2 incl. current partner, "dozens", 3, 1, 1, 1, 0, 6, "many", 15, 3 incl. husband, "didn't keep count", 3, 6-7, 4 incl. original partner, 17.
I have never been so relieved to see a reddit post

Syntaxion12

kiwifarms.net
Shoutout to the publicfreakout subreddit which has been hijacked by filthy commies and anarchists and filled with doomers and anti american chumps.
It's the end of the world for these people.
That's how redditors are.

There's also the r/collapse subreddit, which documents social, environmental, cultural etc etc collapse accross the world.
If you guessed it's all just "trump burped or farted now the us is collapsing" you'd be right

It's not specific to any subreddit, whether it's r/news, publicfreakout or r/collapse, it's all just Trump/USA bashing.

It's not that I think either the us or Trump is perfect but goddamn, Redditors are melodramatic as fuck.

"The police stops us from attacking federal buildings? See! Trump is turning America Fascist!!!! America has fallen!!!"
Or
"BLM and right-wingers are holding demonstrations? See! A civil war is inevitable, we're all going to die!!!"

I think the average age on Reddit can't be higher than 17 or 18, these are teenagers who just spent a while online and don't realise it's all the same song every year.
Virtually every president was going to bring the usa to ruin, yet it never happened. Americans will continue to eat junkfood, watch netflix and be lazy, nothing will change until modern luxuries like the internet dissappear.

On a different note, for me Reddit died when you started getting a warning, not for posting anything, but upvoting a post. To make it worse, they won't even tell you what you upvoted, you just get a warning.

Tags
reddit