reddit General -

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
One of the things I really hate about reddit is that they glorify severe mental illness to a crazy degree. I've seen people that were flagrantly psychotic shizoposting and almost all the responses were some variant of "you go gurl! Womyn stonk!"

These people consider themselves to be compassionate and progressive.
it does sound a lot like the schizo who was crying about not being allowed to pee because (due to sane speculation) she was actually pissing in the sink.

Nekromantik2

Living dead girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it does sound a lot like the schizo who was crying about not being allowed to pee because (due to sane speculation) she was actually pissing in the sink.
Yeah, I looked in to her history and she had been posting that for years. No one really told her to get help.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
The AI giving weird responses. I doubt it told him that "yandere" stuff. I think this guy is severely delusional or LARPing for internet attention.
no, it does. but it's because it's an ai that feeds on the responses the user and other users give it. sometimes it randomly jumps into fucking rape roleplay because of how many redditors turn it into their waifu.

gangweedfan

Now yuo see...
kiwifarms.net
How exactly is Trap used as a slur against Trannies so much that it has to be banned? As a mild trannie hater (not a massive one since I dont think all Trannies are bad like some ppl on this site but not a minor one either) I cant even think of how you would use the word in such a way. And reading the comments it seems that trannies dont like the word even when it isn't used as an insult which answers why they dont just report it for bullying when used in such a way. I have my own theory but I wanna hear what you guys think first.

Reactions: Count groudon

Local Fed

RIP snailslime
kiwifarms.net
How exactly is Trap used as a slur against Trannies so much that it has to be banned? As a mild trannie hater (not a massive one since I dont think all Trannies are bad like some ppl on this site but not a minor one either) I cant even think of how you would use the word in such a way. And reading the comments it seems that trannies dont like the word even when it isn't used as an insult which answers why they dont just report it for bullying when used in such a way. I have my own theory but I wanna hear what you guys think first.
I think that trannies just like to complain and be the victim. If they prefer not to be called trannies I'll gladly call them Gender LARPers (since most seem to not go past the troon phase to begin with) if that's better.

KingCoelacanth

Click here to change your title
kiwifarms.net
The origin of Trap basically revolves around the idea of a male character dressing, acting and talking in such a way to trick people into think he's a girl, only to reveal that he's a boy later on, thus "trapping" the other person in an act of homosexuality. Couple this with how crossing dressing characters are co-opted by trannies as being trans-icons and memes, they end up seeing trap as referring to themselves.

Large

kiwifarms.net
I think that trannies just like to complain and be the victim. If they prefer not to be called trannies I'll gladly call them Gender LARPers (since most seem to not go past the troon phase to begin with) if that's better.
If, hypothetically, I insult a tranny by making a post consiting solely of "GL" and everyone interprets it as "good luck", is it really an insult?
Asking for an autistic friend.

It's nice that a large part of the userbase there is shitting on them banning trap by making a bunch of memes about it which are ending up on Hot. If you read through the comments on a lot of those posts most people don't seem happy about it being forced on them.

There's probably more, but these were most of the ones I spotted on the main page. The automod is set to auto delete comments with Trap in them and every time it does the thing gets downvoted to hell. I'm wondering if: A) They roll this back after enough backlash B) They ignore and double down. If it's the second, I hope the userbase actually does leave and make their own sub and not just bitch a bit before continuing to use it.
You even have other subreddits poking fun at it, like r/PoliticalCompassMemes, one of the few non-pozzed subreddits. (archive)

Tags
reddit