reddit General -

Truant

he looked inside me
kiwifarms.net
It's probably been said before, but right now the best sub on Reddit is far and away r/LoveForLandords.
Not only is it causing immense seething from leftoids and rightoids alike, but both sides are claiming it's run by the other and flinging shit at each other over it.
Everyone falling for the bait is too dumb to see that the sub is just employing classic, old fashioned trolling tactics and stirring up shit for the sake of it.

Nowhere man

No one loves Box Bot.
kiwifarms.net
This time in What Are The Bundle Of Sticks Reddits Up To?
View attachment 1584372
It’s... magical. The sheer nuance is astounding, and I am now euphoric through my enlightenment.
>full spectrum

Reactions: Tealeaf

Elftor

kiwifarms.net
It's probably been said before, but right now the best sub on Reddit is far and away r/LoveForLandords.
Not only is it causing immense seething from leftoids and rightoids alike, but both sides are claiming it's run by the other and flinging shit at each other over it.
Everyone falling for the bait is too dumb to see that the sub is just employing classic, old fashioned trolling tactics and stirring up shit for the sake of it.
It’s such a fucking rarity to see really good nonpartisan trolling these days. Riling up either liberals or conservatives to get mad about something is fucking child’s play, but to get both of them mad about the same damn thing, and for this fucking long now, is amazing.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This time in What Are The Bundle Of Sticks Reddits Up To?
View attachment 1584372
It’s... magical. The sheer nuance is astounding, and I am now euphoric through my enlightenment.
Sometimes I wonder if hyper-leftism is the next evolution of fedora-atheism. You never see so much of the latter anymore, and when you do, they're often also the former.

Pointless Pedant

Dancing the electric paegan love song
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do right wingers hate the sub? Do they think it's run by leftists mocking property ownership?

Otis Boi

Chunky Cow man extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I wonder if hyper-leftism is the next evolution of fedora-atheism. You never see so much of the latter anymore, and when you do, they're often also the former.
I always thought there was a split because of atheism+ so all the fedora tipping atheist split into two camps. The proto-sjw and the proto-antisjws leading to the eventual cementing of the roles and "cultural war" during Gaymergate.

Truant

he looked inside me
kiwifarms.net
Why do right wingers hate the sub? Do they think it's run by leftists mocking property ownership?
That's one reason. Another is that the sub supports Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders (he owns four properties). Trump supporters get heavily downvoted.
Recently the mods have been going around flairing right wingers and now anyone with a rightoid flair has to include "I support Joe Biden" in their post or it gets automatically removed.

Jar-Jar Fanboy

kiwifarms.net
Anyone remember that time when reddit was still kinda like 4chan?

View attachment 1590888
reddit used to be a lot more fun and interesting, back when pretty much anything could be posted there. I've always preferred the layout and readability of the site to 4chan's tbh. Shame that, much like the rest of the internet, it had to become sanitized so it could be advertiser-friendly, and, after the tumblr migration, the userbase became huge pussies about everything. Most of my favourite subs got banned, after being quarantined for a period. I always thought quarantining edgy/offensive subs was a fair compromise; the content was allowed to stay up, but only for users that opted in to see it. Too bad the pussies in charge got their way, and any sub that engages in wrongthink gets nuked

JonesMcCannister

Who was dragged down by the stone
kiwifarms.net
reddit used to be a lot more fun and interesting, back when pretty much anything could be posted there. I've always preferred the layout and readability of the site to 4chan's tbh. Shame that, much like the rest of the internet, it had to become sanitized so it could be advertiser-friendly, and, after the tumblr migration, the userbase became huge pussies about everything. Most of my favourite subs got banned, after being quarantined for a period. I always thought quarantining edgy/offensive subs was a fair compromise; the content was allowed to stay up, but only for users that opted in to see it. Too bad the pussies in charge got their way, and any sub that engages in wrongthink gets nuked
Can you blame them? Some random says nigger and now you're out 50 million dollars of advertising because of "journalists" writing hit pieces on you. You can't capitaulate to advertisers and maintain a good space for real conversations, you'll have to choose one or the other eventually. Once Aaron Swartz necked himself (allegedly) it was all down hill from there.

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Ad Lib Moaning

kiwifarms.net
It might be fake but Im pretty sure there are at least a few schizos on reddit who fell for it. Cant wait for the seething tomorrow assuming nothing happens to justify there fear. This year has been shit so its no wonder people would want to join a 2020 apocalypse cult.
Its even funnier since the gender reveal party that started the whole wildfires in California was on that date.

Last edited:
Tags
reddit