reddit General -

LatinoFlamingo

kiwifarms.net

kadoink

kiwifarms.net
Agreed, Hollywood movies nowadays are pieces of shit but Blade Runner 2049 was a good movie (not in a consumer reddit way of course).
I thought it was pretty bad. I got...50% thru it and turned it off. Now I was sick when I watched it and my patience wasn't as zen as it usually is...But damn if it still wasn't awful. It was all surface level horseshit. Yeah the original film wasn't as deep as people pretend it is, but it was still a damn fine film that had some depth to it and very dynamic characters.

I thought this one was written by someone imitating the original and it turned out to be one of the original 2 writers and he tried to match what he initially had, but it didn't mesh well. The first film was slow and methodical, but theres was always something interesting happening to keep ya going. This film lacked that and kept going back to the single dead tree in the background, or the worlds a wasteland, setting.

It made the film feel larger when they left the city, but a small story in a larger setting is obnoxious to me. Also the dialogue lost a lot of its pep and I gotta be honest, Dennis Villeneuve is turning out to be a really bland story teller. He finds interesting ways to show stuff now and then and while he does treat the audience more like adults than other directors do, he isn't always consistent and his visual style never get stylish enough for me. Even when he has Roger Deakins to rely on.

LatinoFlamingo

kiwifarms.net
I thought it was pretty bad. I got...50% thru it and turned it off. Now I was sick when I watched it and my patience wasn't as zen as it usually is...But damn if it still wasn't awful. It was all surface level horseshit. Yeah the original film wasn't as deep as people pretend it is, but it was still a damn fine film that had some depth to it and very dynamic characters.

I thought this one was written by someone imitating the original and it turned out to be one of the original 2 writers and he tried to match what he initially had, but it didn't mesh well. The first film was slow and methodical, but theres was always something interesting happening to keep ya going. This film lacked that and kept going back to the single dead tree in the background, or the worlds a wasteland, setting.

It made the film feel larger when they left the city, but a small story in a larger setting is obnoxious to me. Also the dialogue lost a lot of its pep and I gotta be honest, Dennis Villeneuve is turning out to be a really bland story teller. He finds interesting ways to show stuff now and then and while he does treat the audience more like adults than other directors do, he isn't always consistent and his visual style never get stylish enough for me. Even when he has Roger Deakins to rely on.
yeah, you’re kinda right about it. The story did felt kinda small, but the effects were pretty impressive though. I would mostly give this one a 7/10.

Reactions: ThatOneLurker

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
This is the person who thinks they know better than you on political issues... imagine wanting to run the world, and still being incapable of getting your own personal life together.
They don't want to run the world. They want the government to become their replacement parent, but to also be a better parent. One who provides for all their needs, does exactly what they want, and never punishes them.
This guy has children, and he doesn't want to be a dad. He wants someone to take care of him and his kids so he doesn't have to.

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
DAILY REMINDER THAT WE’RE LIVING IN CLOWN-WORLD:

Ohnoes! A gay man’s boyfriend is about to troon out...

Plot twist: The gay man is a woman!

View attachment 1598267
FTM is "gay" "male" and is with a "female" male who is MTF ... did I get that right?

Also, not trying to be mean but "genital repulsion" sounds like something you end up with after being sexually abused.

:fapcup: :bluelabel: :drink:

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
FTM is "gay" "male" and is with a "female" male who is MTF ... did I get that right?

Also, not trying to be mean but "genital repulsion" sounds like something you end up with after being sexually abused.

:fapcup: :bluelabel: :drink:
Yes... Basically they’re like a normal hetero couple, except the girl pretends she’s a guy and the guy pretends he’s a girl.

I guess this means they’re having some really autistic sex: “Him” moaning “Oh yeah, suck my dick” when getting eaten out and “she” dickslapping “him” and going “you like this clitoris?”

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
Yes... Basically they’re like a normal hetero couple, except the girl pretends she’s a guy and the guy pretends he’s a girl.

I guess this means they’re having some really autistic sex: “Him” moaning “Oh yeah, suck my dick” when getting eaten out and “she” dickslapping “him” and going “you like this clitoris?”
I'm really tempted to send Null $30 just so I can have the deviant rating for this specific post

Tags
reddit