reddit General -

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net
I sometimes read reddit stories kind of like they're Dear Abby letters and last night stumbled onto a shitshow that culminated in this:

This is 100% not fake. Guy is a werewolf blogger/enthusiast. Writes werewolf poetry. Hates his baby.
Screenshot 2020-09-15 at 5.08.00 PM.png

The video is worth watching to the end. There's a face reveal

Last edited:

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
Some people never get over that phase from childhood where, you want to be a werewolf or a vampire or something. You know, you get that phase one halloween? This grown man is still stuck on Halloween from when he was like... 8 years old or some shit.

LMFAOForgotPw

We’re all touched with the tism.
kiwifarms.net
Your dog cannot be shamed into pretending you are a different gender, they know what a man smells like. They know what a man's voice sounds like, they know how a male moves, and acts. I fear this poor dog is going to get kicked out for upsetting the goblin.
It’s a troon that dog is gonna end up in a shelter at best.

stacks

brb smashing up local tescos
kiwifarms.net
There have been many a terrible Current Year political comparison but comparing the Trump Administration to Instagram is its own flavor of retarded.
It's because the average redditor is i suspect genuinely under or around 14 years of age and below the average G of that age range, so they can't understand even the most basic of political or other situations without ridiculous reddit relevant metaphors which is hilariously retarded

JustSomeDong

kiwifarms.net
>Americans can't name a general that easily
Do they just... not remember Mattis and all of the dicksucking he used to get? You didn't have to be a political junkie or a vet to have heard his name.
It doesn't matter. If America was the kind of country where you could name a general like that, they'd just scream "fascism" all the louder. Its a fundamentally different society with a different system, but nobody tell these fucking mongs or you might hurt their feelings.

stacks

brb smashing up local tescos
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't matter. If America was the kind of country where you could name a general like that, they'd just scream "fascism" all the louder. Its a fundamentally different society with a different system, but nobody tell these fucking mongs or you might hurt their feelings.
I'm fairly sure every american above the age of 18 has heard of Norman Schwarzkopf though so that's fucking stupid

or patton, or sherman, there's loads

Tags
reddit