• “Don't Cuss or make a horrible, mislabeling Fuss.”

reddit General

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Valiant, Mar 7, 2015.

1. What you're too much of a pussy to be stabbed in your sleep?

• Feels Feels x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Looks like they couldn't handle the criticism people were giving them, they've gone private already.

banout2018.png

• DRINK DRINK x 1
    KraftEagle

KraftEagle USA USA USA

kiwifarms.net
  3. >Innocent subreddits moderators
    >Said subreddit calls for shutting down subreddits.

"we good boys we didn't do nothing"

• Winner Winner x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    CIA Nigger

CIA Nigger someone anonymous who calls themselves CIA N[slur]
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. How can anyone like reddit, the site is pure cancer. As soon as OP posts anything half-interesting, the users swarm to comment "yes you, but ME"

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Joe_Camel

Joe_Camel karma Houdini

kiwifarms.net
  5. A lot of people fled to reddit thanks to the demise of legacy message boards for topics. Free forum hosting sites have fallen out of fashion in favor of setting up a subreddit or discord server for themselves.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    CIA Nigger

kiwifarms.net
  6. That's fine, it's just that half the time you get a wall of self-masturbatory text from a tard who didn't even bother to segue from OP to his reply, followed by autistics screeching meta references of something that was hot days ago. OP talking about his grandfather's dying words and the commenters upvoting JENNY IS A WHORE to the top.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Joe_Camel

Joe_Camel karma Houdini

kiwifarms.net
  7. Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 6.09.20 PM.png
    "It's just a prank, bro."

Piga Dgrifm

Piga Dgrifm Vilence in Movies n sexxx on TeeVee
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. 24 hour ops in full effect on /r/thebanout2018
    upload_2018-9-13_20-19-40.png
    Go to that subreddit and:
    upload_2018-9-13_20-19-54.png

• Winner Winner x 2
    CIA Nigger

kiwifarms.net
  9. Yeah it seems like a cool place for discussing niche hobbies and stuff, but the big communities are awful. That goes for anywhere on the internet really.

I for one am interested to see what happens after this wave of bans. No one gave a shit when incels or coontown got shoah'd cause those were small communities that no one on the outside had any sympathy for, but this sort of broad-spectrum action is bound to shake things up in entertaining ways.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Every time I look at reddit, I'm amazed just how bad it is. The only subreddits I have ever actually used have been those small ones, often for the kind of really small private club type shit that would have been an irc channel or a mailing list back in 2000. I.e. no normies.

• Agree Agree x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous 20 year stellar government career
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  11. Hopefully it teaches the average internet user that centralizing all internet traffic into a handful of sites was a dumb idea.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Flying_with_the_Penguins

Flying_with_the_Penguins Doing handstands on a trans am.

kiwifarms.net
  12. The average Internet user has the brain of a flatworm redditor.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous 20 year stellar government career
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  13. People come to Reddit to read headlines. Do I wanna go through 3 fan sites for a game? Nah, I write the game name after r/ and check the top 5 posts for any buzzwords like "update".

Same applies to news and whatever. Actually commenting though is for exceptional people, but that applies to most websites including this.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Cactus Wings

Cactus Wings Coughing for Cash

kiwifarms.net
  14. That's the problem with the voting system. Anyone and everyone can click a button and push the same garbage Reddit jokes to the top, while making your opinion invisible.

New Reddit users are eventually conditioned into thinking and acting a certain way. They become willing to sacrifice their own opinions and candor for useless points. Before long, they have the flavor of the soup they're sitting in, and they're just another parrot.

Of course, you don't see this as much in smaller communities, which is why the majority of sane users agree that "it's not that bad if you stick to specific subreddits".

• Like Like x 3
    Monsieur Guillotine

Monsieur Guillotine Arrogant and standoffish

kiwifarms.net
  15. The larger subreddits are also all controlled by a clique that decides on a whim what is acceptable as a collective which conditions the overall community even more.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Apoth42

Apoth42 Hehe xd

kiwifarms.net
  16. What's the skinny on when they are going public again?

The banout sub was pretty funny TBH, them automodding all comments except "I support the Banout2018" and deleeting all the posts except for an r/cumtown power user calling for the banning of the chapo subreddit :cunningpepe:

Pretty good week all round on plebbit tbh.

Keep Yourself Safe

Keep Yourself Safe Mayocide Now!

kiwifarms.net
  17. I have no idea when they are gonna go public. But you can always try your luck to PM the mods to let you into the closed borders

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Bonk

Bonk 2-0

kiwifarms.net
  18. Redditors are just going to move to other sites that try to copy Reddit (Voat and a few others) and there are already some FOSS reddit clone scripts floating around. They love the format of the site and can't let go of it.

CIA Nigger

kiwifarms.net
  19. CsJsyHo.png

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  20. I'm mourning the loss of r/milliondlollarextreme. It was one of them very few actually funny subreddits that was entirely oc.

They made fun of trannies and the ZOG too much for Reddit's soy powered admins to ignore them though.

• Agree Agree x 5
    #600 Ruin, Sep 14, 2018 at 5:21 PM
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018 at 5:55 PM
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.