• ”You all can kiss my Vagina of my soul!”

reddit General

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Valiant, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Reddit is proof positive that Dr. Josef Goebbels escaped the Fuhrerbunker in Berlin in '45. He's been busy laying low, always learning, studying... he is becoming sentient. It was truly he who unleashed the scourge of social media upon a helpless, unsuspecting world. Slowly his powers grow and consolidate. From all this die Viertes (4th) Reich will rise. His cackling that can be heard while pages are loading is proof that his minions are everywhere and nowhere. They are more than mods. They are the puppet masters who control thoughts. Their psychological warfare subverts free thought, shaming the good people of conscience, until their children go hungry, sacrificed for a few more precious upvotes to validate them; greedily, pathetically hitting reload time after time, while gorging themselves on transfat foods and refined sugars, manacled to their laptops like Prometheus.

Herr Doktor has learned! All he has to do is factionalize them, turn each group against one another. Let those virtue-signalling beasts of birden casually discuss gassing and killing and hating those they oppose. They will all fall in their proper order. First you make them proud, then you make them hate, then they will gladly kill for you. Napoleon once boasted that he could make men die for little pieces of colored ribbon. Reddiots will make you die for less... upvotes.

It has already started. Every time you see, "Trump's an exceptional individual," "No, you're the exceptional individual," "Why are you so butthurt?" "You're the one who's butthurt with your false equivalency." "You're both dick-licking cucks, how dare you use exceptional individual I am so much better than you all because I don't call exceptional individuals exceptional individuals, I have so many friends that are exceptional individuals..." We are one step closer to the Final Solution of the Reddiot problem: liquidation.

Fuhrer befehl! Wir folgen dir!

• Autistic Autistic x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #761 Vlad the Inhaler, Dec 5, 2018 at 9:49 PM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 8:45 AM
    Vlad the Inhaler

Vlad the Inhaler Wallachian Usurper/Fashion Impresario

kiwifarms.net
  2. reddit, inevitably: I don't like Jews. They're coarse and rough and irritating and they get everywhere.

• Winner Winner x 3
    Crunchy Leaf

Crunchy Leaf cronch

kiwifarms.net
  3. I was browsing furry_irl for some memes but then I came across a troon mod quitting to go work at google and accusing the community of being "toxic", "bad for [their] mental health", and "transphobic"
    https://www.reddit.com/r/furry_irl/comments/a3huui/goodbye_furry_irl/
    https://archive.fo/z1J4t

A few people in the comments join her in complaining about how trap and femboy fox jokes are transphobic and "there are no straight furries" is bashing heterosexual people.

I lol'd and was mildly infuriated, just like every other time I find someone making a hoopla about "uwu twaps arr twanzphobix"

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Best/Worst Timeline
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. The people who complain so hard about how transphobic it is usually do not put much effort into passing themselves. The trap probably puts in a lot more even though they're not even trans.
    -----
    upload_2018-12-7_12-59-11.png
    Someone claiming to be female and humblebragging that fat chicks ruined the desire for skinny women with blonde hair and big boobs. Don't get me wrong, fatlogic has some great, thought provoking content that is easy to agree with. But there are so many ED sufferers there that they have a specific sub rule to not be pro-ana. The stories these people tell from their lives may not be true but they seem to go into tard rage in public when they see a fat person.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Daughter of Cernunnos

Daughter of Cernunnos big titty demonic gf

kiwifarms.net
  5. "the skinny blonde with huge tits fell out of vogue"
    you have to be exceptionally out of touch with reality to unironically say something like this lmao

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    BigRuler

BigRuler lmao bottom text

kiwifarms.net
  6. Wow i can't believe it. I used to browse there kind of stopped around the time the exceptional individual started spamming vore every few hours. It honestly is surprising because it seemed like most people got the Joke because most furriers know that the there are a disproportional amount of gays in community plus hasn't the Femboy fox been around way before the whole trap meme. I mean i remember making those jokes years back. Reddit is like a tumor once it gets a hold of something it slowy grows killing what ever it is attached to by sucking the life out of it until it a hollow husk.

• Informative Informative x 5
    Otis Boi

Otis Boi Cow man extraordinaire

kiwifarms.net
  7. Maybe someone should tell her that the preferred female body type goes in and out of cycles. Gamine to va-va-voom to Ruben-esque and so on back and forth (and I would argue the same for men, less pronouncedly).

We should have an r/fatlogic thread. It's not super m.ilky, but there is a continuous stream of bad posts like this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Crunchy Leaf

Crunchy Leaf cronch

kiwifarms.net
  8. Both /r/fatlogic and /r/fatpeoplestories are good for mílking. /r/fatpeoplestories had that big drama a few years back with someone coming in and spamming the place with a made up saga (Twilard I think it was called), almost killed the sub. Last time I looked in the sub almost every story was being spammed with posts screaming fake.

• Like Like x 1
    Nekromantik

Nekromantik Prepare your anus for Krampus.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.