reddit General -

software

ok zoomer.
kiwifarms.net
I used to hear that Reddit was the right-wing counterpart to Tumblr. How left-wing has Reddit been recently?
Reddit has always been exceptionally left leaning from day 1, when it was silicon valley folks. Every single wave of people to Reddit since outside of the people from /r/the_donald, has been left leaning. From Diggfugees, to the 4chan posters wanting more content, to the tech interested normies, it's mostly been people of the left persuasion.

Abyssal Bulwark

In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming
kiwifarms.net
I used to hear that Reddit was the right-wing counterpart to Tumblr. How left-wing has Reddit been recently?
Reddit is very left wing. You can tell if you look at all of the Communism apology among its users. From what I've seen, most of the right-leaning people on Reddit are really confined to certain subs like /r/Conservative or /r/The_Donald. Other subreddits like /r/AgainstHateSubreddits and /r/TopMindsOfReddit (i.e. Reddit admin attack dogs) continually harass right-leaning subs and try to get them banned.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Reddit has always been exceptionally left leaning from day 1, when it was silicon valley folks. Every single wave of people to Reddit since outside of the people from /r/the_donald, has been left leaning. From Diggfugees, to the 4chan posters wanting more content, to the tech interested normies, it's mostly been people of the left persuasion.
It's right wing if you compare it to RetardEra maybe.

Poop A Loop

kiwifarms.net
It's not even limited to the political subreddits. R/games has turned into a heavily moderated news page for only a select few leftist websites or headlines that appeal to those opinions.

The only large-ish general gaming subreddit that isn't pozzed seems to be r/pcgaming considering how pissy r/games seems to get when two headlines exist in both areas and users get a glimpse into opinions that aren't banned when they compare the two comment sections.

Cool kitties club

Kitties Rise Up!
kiwifarms.net
Today on events that totally happened:
Posted by
u/Arofam

18 hours ago

Platinum
Gold
Coconut
Silver
TIFU by ignoring my hot coworkers open invitation.

S
Obligatory this didnt happen today, but yesterday.
I lifeguard at a local indoor pool. Theres about 6 lifeguards including me, and 5 of them are guys. Theres 1 female and she is like smoking hot. Any 18 year olds fantasy. Shes like 23.
Yesterday, it was just me and her at work, and she asked if I was doing anything later. I told her I was probably just gonna play video games or something and she asked me if I want to go to the arcade with her. I said yes, under the assumption we would go as friends. Would I want to go on a date with her? Absolutely. But I knew im way out of her league and didnt want to embarras myself. Regardless, the plan is set. After work I would meet her at her apartment and we would to go the Arcade in our local mall.
I go home and shower, change clothes, get ready etc. I drive over to her apartment and text her, she tells me her door is unlocked and to come in. I walk in, and shes in her bathroom doing her hair in her bra and underwear. I kinda back out the door, but she tells me to come back in, and that I always see her in a two piece swimsuit. Touche.
She's getting ready and were just talking about work and she lays on her bed and says "My neck is killing me.. I need a massage!" I kind of laugh, and then she asks me If "I give good massages", while giving me this look. Heres where the fuckup occurs:
My dumbass says "I think theres a massage kiosk at the mall where the arcade is!"
10 seconds later I realised what I just did.
She sighed and finished getting ready silently and we went to the arcade.
She was practically silent the whole night. The next day at work (Today), she didnt mention anything of it. I still cant believe I cockblocked myself.
Edit: I have a date! https://imgur.com/a/1FNzBQI
Update: Staying the night at her place. Tonight was incredible. Words cannot describe how much fun I had.
Here's the totally real text conversation:
1572283817441.png

The story was pretty thunkful to begin with but this supposed text really pushes it over the edge. What kinda girl even talks like that? The whole thing reeks of horny redditor fantasy.

It's not even limited to the political subreddits. R/games has turned into a heavily moderated news page for only a select few leftist websites or headlines that appeal to those opinions.

The only large-ish general gaming subreddit that isn't pozzed seems to be r/pcgaming considering how pissy r/games seems to get when two headlines exist in both areas and users get a glimpse into opinions that aren't banned when they compare the two comment sections.
r/games april's fools stunt is like the high water mark for exceptional condescending moderation

annoyingfuck

kiwifarms.net

The story was pretty thunkful to begin with but this supposed text really pushes it over the edge. What kinda girl even talks like that? The whole thing reeks of horny redditor fantasy.
That's the problem with places like reddit, mindhive for fantasy thoughts.

It's how we know incels have gone trans, they insist that women are actually dime store hookers, who flick their hair continually, wear inch thick makeup, and giggle...

Pissmaster General

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reddit is extremely left wing because anything that's not explicitly right is predominantly dominated by lefties. It's so common to see "As a (special snowflake identity), I-" in completely irrelevant topics, with lots of upvotes.

That reads exactly, exactly like dialog from a bad anime.

Last edited:
Tags
reddit

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino