Reddit tier newfags on Internet Autism board -

NIGGER ASS PEE POOPY RAPE

erect: ╭ᑎ╮ pee: ╰Ụ╯ micropenis: ╰ᶸ╯ ⁞ LONG: Ɛ====Э
kiwifarms.net
indisputable fact: banning redditors makes you no better than redditors. shutting down subforums you don't like is no better than reddit admins shutting down subreddits that are too problematic. just post swastikas and call them niggers and remind them that trannies aren't real women and they'll leave.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
I still miss r/fatpeoplehate

Ironic it was even on Reddit, since we know all redditors are fatshit NEETS whose idea of a salad is the lettuce in their fifth Big Mac of the day.

What I'm saying is, redditors are ugly and I would not have sex with them.
Granted, this was like in 2014 or so, before the site had a communist revolution and just became the official hub of Sanders for president. Before that, it was essentially just Digg. Currently the whole website is just a combination of Woke Twitter and my Facebook feed of libtard millennials sharing cringy Stephen Colbert videos.

Absolutego

Middleman who didn't do diddly
kiwifarms.net
I still miss r/fatpeoplehate

Ironic it was even on Reddit, since we know all redditors are fatshit NEETS whose idea of a salad is the lettuce in their fifth Big Mac of the day.

What I'm saying is, redditors are ugly and I would not have sex with them.
one of the eternally funny things about FPH were the daily instances of users admitting/realizing most of the board was fatties "lurking" for motivational purposes.

No Exit

Bronze Medal Racist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
indisputable fact: banning redditors makes you no better than redditors. shutting down subforums you don't like is no better than reddit admins shutting down subreddits that are too problematic. just post swastikas and call them niggers and remind them that trannies aren't real women and they'll leave.
The problem is that these redditors think they're too edgy/cool for normal reddit and have some dumb notion that they belong here.

Wendy Carter

When I am still, it is as lifeless as Abigail.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The 2 most popular threads in Internet Famous as of this very moment (Dick Masterson's and H3H3 vs. Keemstar feud) is just a bunch of retards picking sides with cows, while yelling and getting mad at other people who chose a different cow to side with. Literally the only people being entertained by them are the ones who like seeing idiots get riled up over petty bullshit that nobody but them gives a shit about and has no long-lasting impact on absolutely anything, even their respective environments (IBS and Youtube respectively). They are way too invested into their favourite Youtube personalities that very few care about outside of a relatively small group of people, and thus they will never comply with the site's ruleset, mainly the "do not get angry over lolcows" rule.

I am aware that I will sound extremely radical, but I am 100% certain nothing short of locking the problematic threads for a few days, maybe up to a week, will solve this. People getting banned will make socks, other people will pile on just to instigate more trouble; gay ops, both on-site and off-site, will ensue, stoking the fire further. Let the autism calm down for a while, then monitor them very closely.

The only other way to resolve this long-term that I know of is to move whatever actually salvageable threads from that subforum to other ones and to spergatory it forever, and just think of it as a bad dream we all collectively had.

Agricola

kiwifarms.net
kiwifarms.net
Its what is spilling out of them and infecting other threads I believe
Is it really though? Where?

I dipped out of those threads a few weeks ago after things got too hot and haven't seen much escape from them other than null posting about them in da update banner.

Tags
None