Reddit tier newfags on Internet Autism board -

Suburban Bastard

Perpetually telling people how angry they are
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't really have much of an opinion, but jeez, I don't get internet famous sub-forum. Some boards are full of users who like to suck the cow's dick, some cows there aren't even cows and most of the users just get so...angry. Why would anyone waste their time getting angry at dumbasses on the internet instead of laughing, seems like a rather silly waste of time.

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net
They are way too invested into their favourite Youtube personalities that very few care about outside of a relatively small group of people, and thus they will never comply with the site's ruleset, mainly the "do not get angry over lolcows" rule.
Weeb wars is basically reddit lite putting riketa and other eclebs up as gods. I bet if go back to when ty lost the case you can find a lot of people being super angry about him losing.
This will need to be a rule applied to the entire site. There were people that bascily had r/atheism style meltdowns when DsP didn't get fucked by the courts and countless other examples. There are a lot of alogs on this site, its easy to become one if your interest in sites different offerings isnt big enough like the SOK. Instead of enforcing it with the heavy hammer of moderation just shit on the people that say stupid shit.

No Exit

Bronze Medal Racist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for expressing your extremely valued opinion, Mr. NIGGER ASS PEE POOPY RAPE. We at Kiwi Farms Inc. highly appreciate your concerns.
Sounds like a mad reply.
Your letter has been read fully, and your thoughts have been inputed and accepted for better improvement. Thank you for your time and efforts.

Suburban Bastard

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's also worth mentioning that as any website grows in user size (LIKE US!) the amount of rеtards will inevitably shoot up. That's just frankly a cold truth; that smaller communities are easier to moderate and for people to get along while the bigger bois accumulate lumps of tumors in their size increase. I'm not saying to blood purge the place, just pointing out tards like this are inevitable with the site's current trend/growth. How they are handled is on the administration's part. (though it always helps to rate them dumb and watch them sperg about their karma)

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
Weeb wars is basically reddit lite putting riketa and other eclebs up as gods. I bet if go back to when ty lost the case you can find a lot of people being super angry about him losing.
This will need to be a rule applied to the entire site. There were people that bascily had r/atheism style meltdowns when DsP didn't get fucked by the courts and countless other examples. There are a lot of alogs on this site, its easy to become one if your interest in sites different offerings isnt big enough like the SOK. Instead of enforcing it with the heavy hammer of moderation just shit on the people that say stupid shit.
why is weeb wars even a thing at this point? isn't the lawsuit over by now?

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The concept of the Internet Famous board on KF wasn't really that great of an idea. I get the motives for it, people want to talk freely and in a more organized way about a lot of the people who have threads, and it also contributes to growth, but it really doesn't fit with the culture of KF.

KF's culture is more in line with laughing at idiots, mostly obscure ones, and gathering past info while following them while they continue to be hapless idiots on the web. The Internet Famous board is more in line with people talking about current events surrounding YouTubey type personalities who are varying degrees of lolcow, so it can be confusing for both current users and users who come to KF fresh just to talk about one certain person with a thread in IF.

I have seen many of these people whine about things such as the Metokur doxing, doxing in general or going into lolcow threads to explain that since someone isn't a "bad person", they shouldn't have a thread. These people don't fit with the culture of KF. It sorta reminds me of the zoosadist bullshit from a few years ago where the focus was on doxing idiots who molested and beat on animals.

@Wendy Carter is completely correct here in what he says when he says that these people are mad.

Its almost as though KF was reaching a limit on lolcows, and well, "the opposite of love isn't hate, its indifference", so the next logical turn was to go from exploiting lolcow content where people were happy to laugh, to arghcow content where people are happy to be mad. And we see a lot of that in these threads. These people are engaged in the content because it upsets their sensibilities and they would like to see the target taken down, and they want to be a part of it. The best thing in the world is a lolcow who achieves success. They find a way to fuck things up for themselves. "Smug Chris is best Chris", of course.

But bringing this all back to IF, the argument that most IF users have when people start discussions such as this is "we/they aren't hurting anyone, so let them have their thread(s) and don't bother them". I think its sorta unfair to couch things by saying that they are being "freeze peach" tards who use a lot of words but say absolutely nothing, or the Tarrant-lite tards, although there is a fair amount of those people involved in those threads. IF has taken the arghcow mantle and accellerated it, and you see it in the posts made in threads like the "Simpspiracy" thread. They barely even know what they're mad about, but they seem upset. And I get that a lot of them think "oh, I'm not mad, I'm laughing", they're mad. And its all adjacent to the whole A&H bullshit too, but that's an old, tired discussion.

As for solutions, it seems as though there really is no solution, and I guess that's okay. This is a problem, but it's not a problem that will grind KF to a halt, and trying to solve it really won't render anything much better. Personally, I would just take a heavy-handed approach outside of the IF and A&H where A-Logs bite threadbans for backseat moderating where they crow about how "this guy isn't bad so he shouldn't have a thread" or take OP privs from people who make threads about people on the grounds that they're zoophiles, pedophiles, etc. and give the privs back on a discretionary basis when the people seem to turn themselves around.

IF, like A&H isn't gonna go anywhere and the focus of the board has shifted where there's more engagement in things that make people mad and outraged. That's just the way it is, and frankly, I can see why. Mad people are great marks and will shell out cash a lot easier. They think they're doing something virtuous by supporting. If you're a fan of lolcows just be happy that these idiots are shelling out cash to pay the bills to keep the lights on and if you see them being tards in your favorite threads, toss them in the gear grinder/report their posts because staff has the tools to address it.

BlancoMailo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Riketa and Ty still needs sheckels.
Its Bernie tier at this point, " heres how migona can still win"
I'm of the opinion that WW should just be spun off into another site. Have Null take a weekend to help whoever wants to run it set things up and transfer account information for users who exclusively post there and then off to spergatory KiA-lite goes as it continues to circlejerk itself to death.

Suburban Bastard

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The concept of the Internet Famous board on KF wasn't really that great of an idea. I get the motives for it, people want to talk freely and in a more organized way about a lot of the people who have threads, and it also contributes to growth, but it really doesn't fit with the culture of KF.

KF's culture is more in line with laughing at idiots, mostly obscure ones, and gathering past info while following them while they continue to be hapless idiots on the web. The Internet Famous board is more in line with people talking about current events surrounding YouTubey type personalities who are varying degrees of lolcow, so it can be confusing for both current users and users who come to KF fresh just to talk about one certain person with a thread in IF.

I have seen many of these people whine about things such as the Metokur doxing, doxing in general or going into lolcow threads to explain that since someone isn't a "bad person", they shouldn't have a thread. These people don't fit with the culture of KF. It sorta reminds me of the zoosadist bullshit from a few years ago where the focus was on doxing idiots who molested and beat on animals.

@Wendy Carter is completely correct here in what he says when he says that these people are mad.

Its almost as though KF was reaching a limit on lolcows, and well, "the opposite of love isn't hate, its indifference", so the next logical turn was to go from exploiting lolcow content where people were happy to laugh, to arghcow content where people are happy to be mad. And we see a lot of that in these threads. These people are engaged in the content because it upsets their sensibilities and they would like to see the target taken down, and they want to be a part of it. The best thing in the world is a lolcow who achieves success. They find a way to fuck things up for themselves. "Smug Chris is best Chris", of course.

But bringing this all back to IF, the argument that most IF users have when people start discussions such as this is "we/they aren't hurting anyone, so let them have their thread(s) and don't bother them". I think its sorta unfair to couch things by saying that they are being "freeze peach" tards who use a lot of words but say absolutely nothing, or the Tarrant-lite tards, although there is a fair amount of those people involved in those threads. IF has taken the arghcow mantle and accellerated it, and you see it in the posts made in threads like the "Simpspiracy" thread. They barely even know what they're mad about, but they seem upset. And I get that a lot of them think "oh, I'm not mad, I'm laughing", they're mad. And its all adjacent to the whole A&H bullshit too, but that's an old, tired discussion.

As for solutions, it seems as though there really is no solution, and I guess that's okay. This is a problem, but it's not a problem that will grind KF to a halt, and trying to solve it really won't render anything much better. Personally, I would just take a heavy-handed approach outside of the IF and A&H where A-Logs bite threadbans for backseat moderating where they crow about how "this guy isn't bad so he shouldn't have a thread" or take OP privs from people who make threads about people on the grounds that they're zoophiles, pedophiles, etc. and give the privs back on a discretionary basis when the people seem to turn themselves around.

IF, like A&H isn't gonna go anywhere and the focus of the board has shifted where there's more engagement in things that make people mad and outraged. That's just the way it is, and frankly, I can see why. Mad people are great marks and will shell out cash a lot easier. They think they're doing something virtuous by supporting. If you're a fan of lolcows just be happy that these idiots are shelling out cash to pay the bills to keep the lights on and if you see them being tards in your favorite threads, toss them in the gear grinder/report their posts because staff has the tools to address it.
You win the thread.

Tags
None